Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 07:18 AM

856 posts, read 1,052,243 times

Advertisements

Since there are a few of you who can see the Aura (who are following the Tulani post) I thought we'd play a game and I'd ask you what color the Aura is around a slice of white cheese.

Put a slice on a sheet of white paper and check it out.

Now we will see who can really see the Aura.

Oh, and the color is the same for everyone.

??

LOL

Paul........

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2015, 09:17 PM

2,982 posts, read 4,101,035 times
Two words: Club drugs.

Old 03-15-2015, 10:06 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,799,063 times
Lol Paul I'll see what I can come up with after I go to the store. Are we talking American cheese, Swiss cheese, or cream cheese?

Old 03-16-2015, 12:02 AM

Exclamation Color of White Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Lol Paul I'll see what I can come up with after I go to the store. Are we talking American cheese, Swiss cheese, or cream cheese?

Hi, Stepka....

White colored cheese, not yellow. Swiss will work.

A chunk would work although I usually suggest a slice since its Aura jumps out more obviously that way.

Don't use color charts or Aura wheels!!!!!

This is supposed to be about being able to see the Aura, not using charts or aids.

And like I said, Stepka, everyone sees the same color; it is not up for interpretation. There is a reason for this but we can talk about that later.

Paul...

Last edited by HeadhunterPaul; 03-16-2015 at 12:05 AM.. Reason: add text

Old 03-16-2015, 01:25 AM

1,909 posts, read 2,538,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadhunterPaul View Post
Since there are a few of you who can see the Aura (who are following the Tulani post) I thought we'd play a game and I'd ask you what color the Aura is around a slice of white cheese.

Put a slice on a sheet of white paper and check it out.

Now we will see who can really see the Aura.

Oh, and the color is the same for everyone.

??

LOL

Paul........

I tried two kinds of white cheese and saw a white glow around both of them.

Old 03-16-2015, 01:33 AM

Exclamation What Color of the Aura...White Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulani View Post
I tried two kinds of white cheese and saw a white glow around both of them.

Yes, the glow is the Aura, Tulani, good for you.

As you practice, you will see this white glow in color.

Let us know when you see what color it is.

Paul..........

Old 03-16-2015, 01:48 AM

1,909 posts, read 2,538,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadhunterPaul View Post
Yes, the glow is the Aura, Tulani, good for you.

As you practice, you will see this white glow in color.

Let us know when you see what color it is.

Paul..........

Ya mean it's not white?

I know the glow is the aura... but I didn't see any color besides white with the cheese.

I did see colors around the roses... but I guess those weren't quite right.

I'll give it another try in a while.

Old 03-16-2015, 02:23 AM

Exclamation Aura Color of White Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulani View Post
Ya mean it's not white?

I know the glow is the aura... but I didn't see any color besides white with the cheese.

I did see colors around the roses... but I guess those weren't quite right.

I'll give it another try in a while.

Hey, Tulani....!

Seeing the glow/Aura as 'white' is common; some people see the Aura in its [first layer of] color right off or nearly so while many of us have to practice seeing it before we see it in color.

So with practice your white glow will become a color.

It is not possible to say someone is 'not right' when seeing Aura colors. If you see Green, then you see Green. If you see Red, then you see Red.

Now, some colors have what I'll call matching Aura colors.

So, Red has a matching Aura color, as does yellow. These are referred to as 'Auric Pairs'.

You can cheat and go look this up and you will see what these pairs are. The reason I want you to avoid looking this up is so you do not 'feed your brain' what the 'right thing to see' is.

If you say to yourself you should be seeing a certain color, then perhaps you will see that color.

I'd like for you to discover this yourself. After this game has been played out, look up 'auric pairs' and see what they are all about. Fascinating stuff.

In the meantime, keep practicing until it becomes natural to see the Aura in color.

Separate from this exercise, don't forget to try what I'd said before about putting your hand, palm down, on a white sheet of paper, fingers spread and hand relaxed.

Pick a spot midpoint on one of your fingers and see if the Aura shows up in your peripheral vision. If necessary, use an ink pen and make a dot (a dot, not an inked circle) so you have a place to focus while you gaze at that spot, not blinking and using both eyes if possible.

At some point you will see the Aura/glow and you will either see it in white or in a color. If white, keep practicing until the white turns into a color.

Keep in mind that if you see the glow and direct your eyes at it, it will dissipate....it takes a while to be able to look directly at the Aura and not have it disappear on you.

So at the first, with your fingers and with the roses and the slice of cheese, get used to seeing the Aura in your peripheral vision.

Again, the tendency is to look directly at it since seeing the Aura is kind of a mind blower and we all want to look directly at it. It takes a bit of practice to see the Aura directly and not have it disappear.

Have Fun.....

Paul.......

Old 03-19-2015, 02:54 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,673,454 times
It's my lunch break. I got a lunchable, has the processed white sliced cheese.
Only white paper I had was the reciept. I say a pinks glow, but maybe that was the paper reflecting the wine color of my shirt....but I'm sitting in the shade....
Hmmmm...
I held the cheese up to the sky, which at the moment is a soft, almost white blue, saw a soft grey color along the edge of the white 'glow'. The white is touching the cheese, the grey is about 1/3rd the thickness and sits about 2mm from the edge of the cheese.

Old 03-19-2015, 04:14 PM

Exclamation What Color of the Aura...White Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post

the processed white sliced cheese.

Only white paper I had was the reciept. I say a pinks glow, but maybe that was the paper reflecting the wine color of my shirt...

I held the cheese up to the sky, which at the moment is a soft, almost white blue, saw a soft grey color along the edge of the white 'glow'. The white is touching the cheese, the grey is about 1/3rd the thickness and sits about 2mm from the edge of the cheese.
Hello, Owl....!

Keeping in mind that I am not an expert and that I am going by my own experience in seeing the Aura for the last eight years....

You saw 'pink'....the actual color is more like Violet or as some people say, Purple.

So you were close and I think that sometimes, discussing colors, it is necessary to establish color definitions all over again since we see variations of colors and even have our own names for them.

I had to go back to a standard color chart when I first was doing this just so I could be sure I was correctly identifying colors.

Regarding your holding the cheese up against the sky as a background----

It has been my experience (meaning everyone else may have their own visual experiences) that background colors can bleed into the color of the object's/person's Aura being looked at.

So that is why I always ask that when someone is sending or posting a picture it be done with a white or very light colored background since background colors can make it harder to see the actual color of a person's or object's Aura.

Now, if you want to see something really strange, do the same thing over again with a slice of salami or pepperoni.

The result is the same: you see Violet/Purple.

Talk about auric pairs!! What a gas!

This is about as strange as seeing the Aura around one's shadow.

And what is even more fantastic is that the color of the Aura around your shadow is the same as the color of the Aura around yourself as you see it directly or in the mirror.

What a fool I was for thinking I could master what I do in several years.

Paul...........

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal