Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2015, 08:46 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,263,948 times

Advertisements

I'm going out on a limb here that it is 'safe' to share in this section...
channeled stuff...without ridicule.

I mean...if you don't believe stuff, scroll past, doubt it,
don't have to post it...to those that are into it...
we already know that never changes anyone.

So, anyhoo...so many topics are covered in this particular youtube interview of Darryl Anka
who channels 'someone'....what he says is wonderful and uplifting to me.

He explains time, manifesting, how our perceptions form our world, how UFOs can
disappear in a second, our health, raising our frequencies by following our passion, letting go of fear, the power of our thoughts....realities we may not think about.

I thought a few here would enjoy this...if you know channeled messages, you know the
person changes a bit....clips are the interviewers choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u0gD0Cpde8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2015, 05:32 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,646,630 times
THANKS!
Had not seen that one. I really like 'Bashar'.
While others, channeled or not, can explain something and I get it, or it is just a validation of my own discoveries, the way Bashar says it, is how I would say it, or can 'get it' right away.
And there is a bit of (?) sarcasm, one might say, to the personality. But it's not really sarcastic, or any sort of picking on, it is just the blunt truth and most people are just pansies.

I find that Bashar explains in more detail, but quite simply, the workings of manifestation, energy, reality more so than Abraham-Hicks. Hicks is good when a rant is needed, when mad and need a kick in the butt.
However, when it comes to really being able to grasp the concepts and especially the whys...Bashar.

This was an awesome vid, loads of knowledge in just a single hour, could be a major life changer for people if they get to see it.
Those who have 'issues' with channeling...look past that, just for this. Channeling is just the wrapping package, what is important is what is in the package and that is the message.
Of all that was said in the video...I sum up the message with,
"...following your highest excitement every moment that you can, to the best of your ability, with ZERO expectation of the outcome..."

But I could go on....

Old 03-29-2015, 05:41 PM

And I'm back.
Here is the Beethoven piece mentioned.
Only the first three minutes, in listening and watching the time, it is short by a few seconds. The change in the music's mood will be noticed.
http://youtu.be/7MqrBauptrE

Old 03-29-2015, 05:56 PM

Funny ...I have about 3 favorite, favorite classical pieces
Beethoven's 7th....2nd movement I learned 40 yrs ago on the piano I was so
nuts about it....had the whole score.
Thank you... Cause now I have it right there.

Did you notice the very low playing of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata during
the youtube?

We'd be best friends in real life, ya know!!
xxoo

Edit: listening to the 7th....the 2nd movement is done a 'bit' too fast for me...
depends on the conductor, you know...it should be a more 'haunting' and
and....I dunno the word...with more depth of emotion.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn; 03-29-2015 at 06:17 PM..

Old 04-01-2015, 09:03 AM

13,139 posts, read 22,744,338 times
I do believe there have been and perhaps still are people getting channeled information from other intelligences beyond ourselves.

The problem is, you can't know who/what is giving the information, for what motives and whether it's true or not.

Be warned... in my experience there are just as many lying and deceiving intelligences "out there" as there are currently inhabiting bipedal ape-flesh. Usually, the channelers are liars making up a story for their own reasons but even if they are actually getting messages from beyond, that doesn't automatically mean the messages are any more legitimate.

Old 04-02-2015, 08:17 PM

6,908 posts, read 6,821,358 times
I agree with Chango. There are many receivers all of whom have different agendas.

We all want to hear nice spiritual stuff and hope for the future and in the past I have run after it as much as the next person. However, I have come to the conclusion that you never really know where this kind of stuff comes from and you have no way to personally 'validate' it either.

There are even some people who say that the government have the technology to beam thoughts into our heads. Whether that is true of not, I dont know but they have been dabbling in this kind of thing for many years so I think it is possible and they certainly have the black budget to do it too. If so, then it would be easy to manipulate whole sections of our society with received content. Look at all the school shootings and recent weird behaviour which could be caused by direct mind manipulation.

Old 04-02-2015, 09:39 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,222,850 times
Does anyone have any thoughts about Seth?

Welcome to SethLearningCenter.org

Old 04-02-2015, 11:14 PM

Has anyone other than myself and Miss Hepburn actually watch the interview?
It would be nice to discuss the things talked about in it.

I agree that there are those with agendas. We must be cautious of 'who' we listen to and what we 'follow'.
Ultimately what matters is the message and how we use it, or not.
That pretty much applies to everything.

If the government is messing with our minds then we are all doomed, and who cares anymore as it does not matter at that point.

As for Seth, I do not know much, and what I have come across is a mix of good and bad. However, consider those who has it as thier mission to do all they can to discredit things they do not understand, disagree with, or feel threatened by.

Old 04-03-2015, 08:17 AM

Yes, even Darryl in the interview says...it doesn't matter if you think this is not channeled...
does the info work for you...sure...it could
be another 'part' of 'him'...so what...that is how I feel about every channeled thing...but I must say,
once you listen to these people you can TELL, my gosh, this is NOT them ...no
one is this FAST and brilliant!
the info he gives in that interview is Fabulous....the way time and space works...I love!
Explaining the UFO thing...it's all in our minds...how our minds belief and perceive and think!
Very exciting stuff.

Old 04-03-2015, 11:31 AM

13,139 posts, read 22,744,338 times
OK, I tried to watch it and my honest opinion is that we've just got the same New Age huckster under a different name..."Bashar".

It really all just boils down to the standard New Age "message" of tapping into unseen powers to manipulate your reality and fulfill your mortal desires... which itself is a bum-steer designed to distract and impede inquisitive souls from progressing very far down spiritual paths. There are bits of truth set out as "bait" but the bigger message is wrong.

That's my $.02 anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal