Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2015, 06:33 AM

22,893 posts, read 28,171,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
Not sure that's true of all primates:
"There is no hair on a chimpanzee’s face, hands, or feet, or breasts, but the rest of its body is covered with either long black or brown hair."
All primates have extensive body hair, but it is thin on the face, hands, feet, and breasts (especially in females). This is true of all large primates. It is not true in the Patterson film, because that is not a Bigfoot. It's a guy in a suit.

See:

[IMG]http://thumbs.****/z/female-gorilla-baby-9630424.jpg[/IMG]

And I'll stop there. I suspect if I showed everyone a topless human female, I'd get in trouble. But they have hairless breasts as well. You'll just have to trust me on that one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2015, 10:01 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,204,048 times
When ever you are reading or hearing a person recount an experience with these creatures you should look away from the story line and just concentrate on the facts.

Old 04-23-2015, 10:30 AM

18,764 posts, read 18,054,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
When ever you are reading or hearing a person recount an experience with these creatures you should look away from the story line and just concentrate on the facts.
That is the problem in a nutshell - NO FACTS!

You have several of us ready to believe. But it will cost your side evidence and not blobsquatches or bumps in the night. Universities and scientist would scramble to your side if you could produce that clump of hair, great films or good DNA.

Old 04-23-2015, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
That is the problem in a nutshell - NO FACTS!

You have several of us ready to believe. But it will cost your side evidence and not blobsquatches or bumps in the night. Universities and scientist would scramble to your side if you could produce that clump of hair, great films or good DNA.
YMMV. As i have said so many times before. GO SEE FOR YOURSELF.

I am not trying to taunt you or argue. My answer i gave you is the definitive fact. When you have an experience with these creatures then you will understand what i say.

Last edited by Versatile; 04-23-2015 at 10:57 AM..

Old 04-23-2015, 10:56 AM

Quote:
YMMV. As ihave said so many times before. GO SEE FOR YOURSELF.
When I was eight I would take my dog and gun or fishing rod and walk for miles in pretty virgin forest. I never saw one. Now I belong to a camp three miles back in the woods - I still haven't seen one. I haven't even heard one. I know; I'm at the wrong place at the wrong time - fine. Show us the evidence!

My wife and I did see a mountain lion which our Game Commission said did not exist in PA. Fortunately, to give our claim a little more validity, there was a female driver that was lucky (or unlucky enough) to bag one in Connecticut. Perhaps you should hire a few female drivers to work for your side?

Old 04-23-2015, 11:34 AM

Quote:
When I was eight I would take my dog and gun or fishing rod and walk for miles in pretty virgin forest. I never saw one. Now I belong to a camp three miles back in the woods - I still haven't seen one. I haven't even heard one. I know; I'm at the wrong place at the wrong time - fine. Show us the evidence!

My wife and I did see a mountain lion which our Game Commission said did not exist in PA. Fortunately, to give our claim a little more validity, there was a female driver that was lucky (or unlucky enough) to bag one in Connecticut. Perhaps you should hire a few female drivers to work for your side?
What an 8 yr old didn't see means nothing.
You are describing a hunting camp. Guns are usually very prevalent at hunting camps. Is that the reason? i have no idea and won't speculate. You surely didn't do anything i have mentioned because you were there in the past.

What i do know for sure is that i read about BF and what some said to do to get one to come in. I did that twice and had great experiences. No one the female drivers. But thanks for the idea. Maybe there is just something about you that these things don't like! I have no idea.

I would suggest that since you have plenty of area to look in then i would find a spot where you or with someone else just sit in the dark out in the brush for the whole night(no campfire and totally keep any gum out of sight).. A person cannot say that nothing happened if you don't stay up all night. Better off not to wear hunting clothes imo. You don't want to put off the air of a hunter.

I have had a few people say i have hiked here and there all by my self and camped out alone and never saw or heard a thing. Once again i say that that person didn't stay up all night thus how can they actually say that nothing happened?

Old 04-23-2015, 11:41 AM

I think i am pretty much just quit answering any questions or refuting anything anyone says. I will just post information about these creatures that i know is true.

Old 04-23-2015, 11:44 AM

Quote:
What an 8 yr old didn't see means nothing.

I would suggest that since you have plenty of area to look in then i would find a spot where you or with someone else just sit in the dark out in the brush for the whole night(no campfire and totally keep any gum out of sight).. A person cannot say that nothing happened if you don't stay up all night. Better off not to wear hunting clothes imo. You don't want to put off the air of a hunter.
As an eight year old I saw everything and what I did not see; my dog did.

I have sat out most of the night hunting coyotes. It is very quite at our camp. I have also been there many times with just the fishing rods. You always have an excuse why others don't see the blob. Where is the solid evidence?

Old 04-23-2015, 11:55 AM

Quote:
As an eight year old I saw everything and what I did not see; my dog did.

I have sat out most of the night hunting coyotes. It is very quite at our camp. I have also been there many times with just the fishing rods. You always have an excuse why others don't see the blob. Where is the solid evidence?
I have decided to ignore your hassling of me. good day sir i will not answer to you anymore. There is nothing to be achieved.

Old 04-23-2015, 12:57 PM

22,893 posts, read 28,171,272 times
Quote:
No one the female drivers.
Is there a word missing there? A verb maybe? I have no idea what that sentence means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal