Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2015, 01:58 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,494,612 times

Advertisements

Chemtrail believers, people who basically wave their arms around and yell, look at me, I'm uneducated and stupid!

Old 05-12-2015, 08:08 AM

6,542 posts, read 4,093,577 times
Does anyone ever really think about what it is they're saying when they're talking about chemtrails? This idea that the government is dropping some kind of toxin on us, to kill us off sooner or make us less intelligent, and of course these people say the same thing about cancer causing GMOs and fluoride in the water, but no one ever asks why they might be doing this.

So assuming all the conspiracies are true, why is there no more evidence for it? Yes, people get cancer, though I wouldn't say at an especially increases rate. We may have more cases but we also can detect is easier. And yes, most Americans are stupid, but this is because Americans are people and groups of people have basically made it clear that they have no desire to come off as intelligent. It predates water fluoridification and the advent of air travel.

But back to the chemtrails, why? I get that they'd benefit from an unintelligent population, but an aerosol poison is hardly the most efficient way of doing that. Cut public education and focus on homeschooling and Sunday school and BOOM! a population that leans on the stupid side. Yeah, there'd be some smart ones in the crowd, but we have that now so what would change? And if it's a poison designed to kill us, again, why? They may make money off of big pharma, which is plenty corrupt, but they also make money by having an able body work force. It keeps the US in it's high economic power which allows it to outsource American culture to the rest of the world. IF everybody's sick, that hurts the economy, because dying people usually aren't as good at their job. And you can say it's about population control, which is the most plausible answer, but even then, it's not the best method, especially since an airborne chemical can't target specific people and it could damage the younger population, which is necessary to carry onward.

I'm sorry, but chemtrails are too silly to be plausible. And IF the government was going to poison us, they wouldn't do it in such an easy to see way. If nothing else, they'd only drop the chemical at night, but c'mon, if you were going to poison an entire population, is that really the method you'd settle with?

Old 05-12-2015, 08:30 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,931,071 times
I never thought it was about population control or to make people less intelligent-it is weather modification and Governments around the globe, including our own, HAVE been trying to control the weather with things like cloud seeding and HARRP. It really is not that crazy of a conspiracy if you know the history...

I do not dismiss the chemtrail theory, and most older people I speak with acknowledge that the skies and cloud patterns are very different than decades ago. There are also very strange levels of aluminum in the ground..

Yes, fluoride is used to keep people complacent and ensures less independent thought. Harvard studies have proven that fluoride lowers IQ levels, yet whenever anyone brings up fluoride the masses still instantly dismiss that person as a kook. Even when the fluoride we mass-medicate the public with is industrial waste from the processing of aluminum. It is pretty much a free toxic-waste disposal program for nationless corporations.

Old 05-12-2015, 08:54 AM

5,177 posts, read 4,790,366 times
my living room clock has something to say on this matter:

cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo

Old 05-12-2015, 09:13 AM

1,729 posts, read 1,536,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Does anyone ever really think about what it is they're saying when they're talking about chemtrails? This idea that the government is dropping some kind of toxin on us, to kill us off sooner or make us less intelligent, and of course these people say the same thing about cancer causing GMOs and fluoride in the water, but no one ever asks why they might be doing this.

So assuming all the conspiracies are true, why is there no more evidence for it? Yes, people get cancer, though I wouldn't say at an especially increases rate. We may have more cases but we also can detect is easier. And yes, most Americans are stupid, but this is because Americans are people and groups of people have basically made it clear that they have no desire to come off as intelligent. It predates water fluoridification and the advent of air travel.

But back to the chemtrails, why? I get that they'd benefit from an unintelligent population, but an aerosol poison is hardly the most efficient way of doing that. Cut public education and focus on homeschooling and Sunday school and BOOM! a population that leans on the stupid side. Yeah, there'd be some smart ones in the crowd, but we have that now so what would change? And if it's a poison designed to kill us, again, why? They may make money off of big pharma, which is plenty corrupt, but they also make money by having an able body work force. It keeps the US in it's high economic power which allows it to outsource American culture to the rest of the world. IF everybody's sick, that hurts the economy, because dying people usually aren't as good at their job. And you can say it's about population control, which is the most plausible answer, but even then, it's not the best method, especially since an airborne chemical can't target specific people and it could damage the younger population, which is necessary to carry onward.

I'm sorry, but chemtrails are too silly to be plausible. And IF the government was going to poison us, they wouldn't do it in such an easy to see way. If nothing else, they'd only drop the chemical at night, but c'mon, if you were going to poison an entire population, is that really the method you'd settle with?
thank you for your post, seem you know allot about a silly subject. thanks for sharing.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:46 AM

3,062 posts, read 7,032,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
There are also very strange levels of aluminum in the ground..
Where do you think aluminum comes from? The sky?

Old 05-12-2015, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
Where do you think aluminum comes from? The sky?
Um, yes. What goes up must come down.

Aluminum is abundant in the environment, but just like with fluoride a distinction must be made between natural levels and not. Too much aluminum oxide is harmful for marine life and trees/plants.

Last edited by 2e1m5a; 05-12-2015 at 10:17 AM..

Old 05-12-2015, 11:27 AM

12,287 posts, read 9,819,598 times
Quote:
I never thought it was about population control or to make people less intelligent-it is weather modification and Governments around the globe, including our own, HAVE been trying to control the weather with things like cloud seeding and HARRP. It really is not that crazy of a conspiracy if you know the history...

I do not dismiss the chemtrail theory, and most older people I speak with acknowledge that the skies and cloud patterns are very different than decades ago. There are also very strange levels of aluminum in the ground..

Yes, fluoride is used to keep people complacent and ensures less independent thought. Harvard studies have proven that fluoride lowers IQ levels, yet whenever anyone brings up fluoride the masses still instantly dismiss that person as a kook. Even when the fluoride we mass-medicate the public with is industrial waste from the processing of aluminum. It is pretty much a free toxic-waste disposal program for nationless corporations.
Seems some tin foil is in order.

CDC - Water Fluoridation FAQs - Community Water Fluoridation - Oral Health

Old 05-12-2015, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
LOL, really? A link from the CDC? Do you have your own opinion on this subject or is it safe to assume that the CDC is an effective spokesperson for you? Do you have an opinion on anything else I wrote or should I check with the Government?

I guess some people are gullible enough to believe that we need to pump the public water supply with fluoride for dental health reasons, when only 1% of public water is used for drinking and actually reaches our teeth, but I am not.

I don't need to consume fluoride in the shower. I don't need fluoride to concentrate when I boil a pot of water for tea.

Many others are not very gullible either it would seem, and last I checked none are wearing tin foil.

Health Minister German outlaws fluoridation of all tap water - Israel News - Jerusalem Post

“Mandatory fluoridation is medical treatment. Individuals have the right to decide if they want it or not. The question is not if fluoride is beneficial but how it should be delivered. We cannot force people.”

Old 05-12-2015, 12:13 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,819,598 times
Quote:
LOL, really? A link from the CDC? Do you have your own opinion on this subject or is it safe to assume that the CDC is an effective spokesperson for you? Do you have an opinion on anything else I wrote or should I check with the Government?

I guess some people are gullible enough to believe that we need to pump the public water supply with fluoride for dental health reasons, when only 1% of public water is used for drinking and actually reaches our teeth, but I am not.

I don't need to consume fluoride in the shower. I don't need fluoride to concentrate when I boil a pot of water for tea.

Many others are not very gullible either it would seem, and last I checked none are wearing tin foil.

Health Minister German outlaws fluoridation of all tap water - Israel News - Jerusalem Post

“Mandatory fluoridation is medical treatment. Individuals have the right to decide if they want it or not. The question is not if fluoride is beneficial but how it should be delivered. We cannot force people.”
It will all be ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal