Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 11:29 AM
pvs

1,845 posts, read 3,366,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
It will all be ok.
LOL ...Yes it will. The conspirists are obviously not part of the body.

Landru

Old 05-20-2015, 10:11 PM

1,729 posts, read 1,537,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
I've seen contrails hang high in the sky for pretty long periods. Sometimes the wind will give them a kink or two. But they hang there straight as and slowly thicken and widen until they look like a long straight cloud. I even wondered how a cloud could be so straight until I saw one forming as a large jet flew overhead. That was right here in New Zealand where we won't even allow the US to dock it's nuclear powered military vessels. Do you suppose we would go with toxic chemical dispersion by the US in our airspace? It would dumb down our own politicians who by the way, are busy getting very rich in government, thank you very much! These chemicals haven't dulled their sense of wealth acquisition. Nor do they seem to have affected the American politicians. Unless these people wear specific gas masks or respirators all the time. Has anyone noticed whether they do? Or perhaps they have a secret antidote? Mmmmm ........ !? Somehow I don't think so. I think there are no chemtrails, only normal everyday logical condensation trails.
Have you tested the rain, or the air?

Old 05-20-2015, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Why do you want us to believe what the russian military says?
do you believe everything your government tells you?

Old 05-20-2015, 11:36 PM

11,019 posts, read 5,987,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
Have you tested the rain, or the air?
Do I need to? Rail would be carrying a host of pollutants produced by things like your car, factories, oil refineries, you name it. We don't need chemtrails to contaminate the atmosphere. However, in my parts the rain is pretty clean by global standards. Apart from poison chemical drops to kill noxious weeds and animals. Those are not dropped from commercial aircraft and not from that altitude. It would miss the target areas, which are mostly on land since that's where noxious weeds grow mostly. Poison chemicals are dropped from low altitude aircraft flying directly over the target areas and it is no secret. No government conspiracy or cover up.

Old 05-21-2015, 05:46 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times
Quote:
No, but I do not believe everything I read on the Internet either. For example yesterday you clearly stated:

"the second one was forced down by Nigerian fighter jets who promptly arrested both the crew and the plane itself."

Which is wrong on so many levels. So I look at that and remember an old phrase we used to have "Garbage in, garbage out".

Old 05-21-2015, 09:48 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
No i don't but a trust them a hell of a lot more than the Russian military. How about you?

Old 05-21-2015, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
No i don't but a trust them a hell of a lot more than the Russian military. How about you?
trust the US. nopes..... Russia. I will entertain what they say. there is always 2 sides of a story and there is the truth

Old 05-21-2015, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Do I need to? Rail would be carrying a host of pollutants produced by things like your car, factories, oil refineries, you name it. We don't need chemtrails to contaminate the atmosphere. However, in my parts the rain is pretty clean by global standards. Apart from poison chemical drops to kill noxious weeds and animals. Those are not dropped from commercial aircraft and not from that altitude. It would miss the target areas, which are mostly on land since that's where noxious weeds grow mostly. Poison chemicals are dropped from low altitude aircraft flying directly over the target areas and it is no secret. No government conspiracy or cover up.
Do you need to?? well that is your call. Yes a test will show many things, but what you are looking for is something not normal.

Not everyone in NZ agrees with you....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTaZRLbKB8o

Old 05-21-2015, 03:44 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
trust the US. nopes..... Russia. I will entertain what they say. there is always 2 sides of a story and there is the truth

Putin says there are no Russian troops in the Ukraine. Do you believe him?

Old 05-21-2015, 04:27 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,198,598 times
Quote:
What I did find is this, Rather interesting is a record of what people call Chemtrails if you are interested have a look see. If you got some dirt on the subject please share..... Oh no trolls please no haters... please be civil.

Sky Watch Map
Maybe the chemtrails have gotten to you, wasn't the 770 replies to the OP you opened over a year ago in another forum enough for you?

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ue-yes-no.html

I participated in another thread elsewhere on CD concerning this topic.... 920 posts, every single thing the chemtrail proponents posted debunked...

** EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM **

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-spraying.html

BTW, here's FACTS (not wild speculation and conjecture) on <<shudder>> chemtrails:

Contrail Science

For you paranoid chemtrail types they make medications for ya:

~ Chemtrails How To Detox - Heavy Metal Detoxification | EnvioShield

~ Chemtrail Detox Capsules

Last edited by plwhit; 05-21-2015 at 04:51 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal