Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 06:59 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,967,294 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Maybe the chemtrails have....
_"Elevated silver, barium and strontium in antlers, vegetation and soils sourced from CWD cluster areas: do Ag/Ba/Sr piezoelectric crystals represent the transmissible pathogenic agent in TSEs?"_
"...common practise of aerial spraying with 'cloud seeding' Ag or Ba crystal nuclei for rain making in...."

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15236778

Does the giggling progressive left not believe its own government when the latter tells them straight up that it geoengineers by atmospheric spraying with Ba based aerosols?

Old 05-21-2015, 07:01 PM

1,729 posts, read 1,532,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Putin says there are no Russian troops in the Ukraine. Do you believe him?
do you believe fires brought down building 7?

Old 05-21-2015, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
_"Elevated silver, barium and strontium in antlers, vegetation and soils sourced from CWD cluster areas: do Ag/Ba/Sr piezoelectric crystals represent the transmissible pathogenic agent in TSEs?"_
"...common practise of aerial spraying with 'cloud seeding' Ag or Ba crystal nuclei for rain making in...."

Elevated silver, barium and strontium in antlers, vegetation and soils sourced from CWD cluster areas: do Ag/Ba/Sr piezoelectric crystals represent... - PubMed - NCBI

Does the giggling progressive left not believe its own government when the latter tells them straight up that it geoengineers by atmospheric spraying with Ba based aerosols?
great article.... not sure if this has any relation...

"A report released Thursday noted high levels of cadmium, aluminum, chromium, lead, silver, mercury and titanium in tissue samples taken by dart gun from nearly 1,000 whales over five years"

Whale researchers find 'jaw-dropping' levels of pollution in tissue tests worldwide | cleveland.com

Old 05-21-2015, 07:45 PM

15,913 posts, read 20,157,064 times
I sure wish some people here would read the two threads I posted in #70...

Every post here has already been talked about and debunked...

Old 05-21-2015, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
"A report released Thursday noted high levels of cadmium, aluminum, chromium, lead, silver, mercury and titanium in tissue samples taken by dart gun from nearly 1,000 whales over five years"

Whale researchers find 'jaw-dropping' levels of pollution in tissue tests worldwide | cleveland.com
LMAO, seems you failed to see that the article might have been posted on a Thursday but a Thursday over five years ago...

Quote:
By Associated Press
on June 25, 2010 at 2:45 PM
Not to mention the article NEVER mentions <<shudder>> chemtrails...

You sure you don't want to go back and review YOUR OP from over a year ago on this exact same subject???

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ue-yes-no.html

It might make this thread less hysterically funny if you review what you posted so as not to repeat the same dysinformation (as you have been doing)...

Last edited by plwhit; 05-21-2015 at 07:59 PM..

Old 05-21-2015, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Maybe the chemtrails have gotten to you, wasn't the 770 replies to the OP you opened over a year ago in another forum enough for you?

I participated in another thread elsewhere on CD concerning this topic.... 920 posts, every single thing the chemtrail proponents posted debunked...

** EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM **

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-spraying.html

BTW, here's FACTS (not wild speculation and conjecture) on <<shudder>> chemtrails:

Contrail Science

For you paranoid chemtrail types they make medications for ya:

~ Chemtrails How To Detox - Heavy Metal Detoxification | EnvioShield

~ Chemtrail Detox Capsules
thanks for the meds..... do I need a prescription? will obama care pay for it? why dose it matter to you what I post, made you look.... you can debunk anything you want. people are being educated more and more everyday Mysterious "dirty rain" falling in Eastern Washington, Oregon | Weather Blog | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

Old 05-21-2015, 08:18 PM

Quote:
LMAO, seems you failed to see that the article might have been posted on a Thursday but a Thursday over five years ago...

Not to mention the article NEVER mentions <<shudder>> chemtrails...

You sure you don't want to go back and review YOUR OP from over a year ago on this exact same subject???

It might make this thread less hysterically funny if you review what you posted so as not to repeat the same dysinformation (as you have been doing)...
That thread was closed due to ignorant people. please don't be one of them. I post what I post, and if you don't like it, don't read it. The article refers to aluminum excessive amounts of aluminum in whales, nothing more. If you missed that then I can't help you.

Old 05-21-2015, 09:04 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,967,294 times
Quote:
I sure wish some people here would read the two threads I posted in #70...

Every post here has already been talked about and debunked...
When a progressive writes "debunked," the reader can be assured that the material hasn't been.

Old 05-21-2015, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
That thread was closed due to ignorant people. please don't be one of them. I post what I post, and if you don't like it, don't read it. The article refers to aluminum excessive amounts of aluminum in whales, nothing more. If you missed that then I can't help you.
Oh, I assume when you use the phrase "ignorant people" you are referring to the people who disagree with your viewpoint so if I agree with you I won't be considered "ignorant"?

Typical...

What you are doing with your 5 year old article which has absolutely nothing to do with the OP is, in plain English:

Old 05-21-2015, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
When a progressive writes "debunked," the reader can be assured that the material hasn't been.
So I'm a "progressive"? That's hilarious, in fact almost as hilarious as the subject of chemtrails...

Could you please point out to me just where this website is wrong? Thanx...

http://contrailscience.com/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.