Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2015, 10:57 PM

867 posts, read 905,881 times

Advertisements

This is a total true story and the reason I am contacting a medium. In August of last year, in the middle of the night I woke up and I heard a voice and it sounded like it was coming from the top of my head and the voice sounded like a cute little kid saying, "I'm back."

I was completely confused but not scared and fully, fully awake. I know I was a awake because I stayed awake for the rest of the night. The little voice said in that same little kid voice, "do you want to see God? Go outside" I was not at all scared as some of you think I would be I just got out of my be and went to my front door.

Across the street was a voidish looking man about 6'0" tall, his side profile was facing my direction and as soon as I walked outside of the house he jumped for joy in the air. I wish I could draw because I would draw what I saw but I can't draw. The way to describe it was that he was across the street, looking down the street, so his side profile was to me with a big nose and all black and he leaped into the air like it was nothing with his hands outstretched and his legs behind him like a cheer leader and then disappeared. He was black as space but solid.

I've never played this game but he did look a lot like this, which makes me wonder if others have seen him (I saw my nephew playing the game and I was awed that he did look like this):

https://www.google.com/search?q=Supe...ch%3B492%3B492

It doesn't end there. I go to my couch and sit on the couch completely overwhelmed at what I heard and saw. Then I hear the same little voice humming, "to, ta, to, ta, tooooo," and all of a sudden the entire room begins to go to go through a dramatic change. How do I describe it. It's as if the entire room, which was dark, begins to go bubbly all over the place and little cities begin to grow all over my living room. It felt like this thing could almost change the whole reality of my room like a brush struck, as if he was just drawing reality into my room. All this while he hummed along.

I remember I had the thought, "only God can do this." The room stayed like that, changing and changing with little bubble strokes, for about five minutes. Then the thought occurred to me, "he isn't changing anything he is just playing with my mind." It still remained that way until finally everything turned back to normal.

It doesn't end there. Then in my mind I see the clearest vision I have ever seen before as if I was watching the television. The little voidish thing was showing me in this image himself laying down a, "tile," of universe into a space of nothing and jumping into it. On that tile of universe it looked like there was the universe and four layers of Heaven. Then there was me in that tile moving up the layers of Heaven until I jumped out of the tile and he gave me a high five. Then we both laid down tiles of universes into the nothing.

It seemed as if the voidish think was suggesting that this whole universe was a game he creates and there are many. When someone figures out the game like a logic puzzle their prize is that they get to join him in creating a bunch of games all over the nothingness. As if Heaven was the start of a four layer logic puzzle at the end of which was his friendship.

I asked the little voidish thing: "what do I need to know to solve the logic puzzle," and he said, "abstract algebra," in the little kid voice of his. Then it left.

I stayed up the whole night thinking about the whole experience. As I said this was not a dream. I have concluded that the little voidish thing was not God but something else.

Anyone have any experience with the little voidish thing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2015, 11:07 PM

867 posts, read 905,881 times
I'm being totally honest I just heard the little guy right now. He makes funny noises. I had the thought as I was thinking about it over a cigarette, "that can't be God he was probably something that came about with the creation of this universe." and then I heard a, "yup," in a video game sort of way. I'm being totally honest. I'm going to look up who Mr. Game and Watch is from that video because I'm sure others have seen it and have made him into a video game character.

Old 05-09-2015, 11:22 PM

1,714 posts, read 1,752,066 times
I have never seen this video game, so I don't know anything about that. Is this the first time since last year you are hearing the voice again?

I wonder if one of those ghost hunters would be able to tell you anything?

Old 05-09-2015, 11:25 PM

1,714 posts, read 1,752,066 times
https://www.google.com/search?q=blac...vid=2102033828

Old 05-11-2015, 09:40 AM

2,495 posts, read 2,052,823 times
Calling a ghost hunter is a good idea.

Old 05-21-2015, 07:40 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,261,292 times
So, any update on the story?

Old 05-23-2015, 07:00 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,551,860 times
This sounds drug-induced to me.

Old 05-23-2015, 11:58 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,298 posts, read 14,121,830 times
It sounds made-up to me, as the name Artifice suggests.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal