U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-03-2015, 01:06 PM
 
1,385 posts, read 1,305,679 times
Reputation: 1720

Advertisements

Massive very deep earthquake out of the Japan coast – NO tsunami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
OK, now I'm confused. Where was there an earthquake that came close to 8.5? I've seen no such thing, not even in that week.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-03-2015, 11:24 PM
 
1,385 posts, read 1,305,679 times
Reputation: 1720
I watched part of his more recent video and I believe he's claiming that on June 6 there could be another 8.0+ earthquake. This will no doubt not happen and all of you skeptics will be overjoyed.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2015, 10:08 AM
 
Location: Maine
19,167 posts, read 22,852,228 times
Reputation: 23429
I confess that yes, I will be overjoyed if there is not a devastating earthquake.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2015, 01:30 PM
 
Location: Heart of Dixie
12,445 posts, read 12,330,351 times
Reputation: 28297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken S. View Post
...This will no doubt not happen...
Glad to see a sensible statement.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2015, 05:44 PM
 
1,385 posts, read 1,305,679 times
Reputation: 1720
Still doesn't change the fact that he was essentially correct about the May 28 earthquake. I guess some people will simply avoid acknowledging the truth because that truth doesn't conform with their narrow perception of the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Grinder View Post
Glad to see a sensible statement.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2015, 06:01 PM
 
Location: Heart of Dixie
12,445 posts, read 12,330,351 times
Reputation: 28297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken S. View Post
Still doesn't change the fact that he was essentially correct about the May 28 earthquake. I guess some people will simply avoid acknowledging the truth because that truth doesn't conform with their narrow perception of the world.
LOL - he was, and will always be, WRONG!!!!

My perception of the world is spot-on. However, the folks who "almost drive between the lines" or "almost make it before the light turns red" make it difficult for the sensible.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-05-2015, 12:16 AM
 
1,385 posts, read 1,305,679 times
Reputation: 1720
Well when he posts a video on May 21 suggesting there would be a major earthquake on about May 28 and there was one a few hours after May 28, I wouldn't say he was categorically "WRONG!!!!". Everything that occurs on a planetary or universal level has a slight deviation, an example being a year not being exactly 365 1/4 days, which you no doubt conveniently accept. If you tell someone that a year has 365 days you wouldn't expect them to scream "WRONG!!!!" in your face for being incorrect, what makes you think you can do so over the Internet because you won't accept his slightly off prediction being the truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Grinder View Post
LOL - he was, and will always be, WRONG!!!!

My perception of the world is spot-on. However, the folks who "almost drive between the lines" or "almost make it before the light turns red" make it difficult for the sensible.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-05-2015, 01:02 AM
 
Location: Heart of Dixie
12,445 posts, read 12,330,351 times
Reputation: 28297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken S. View Post
...slightly off prediction...
So you do recognize that the "prediction" was "off." A prediction is either a "hit" or not - and you agree, with me, that it was not a "hit."

I'm outta here - nothing new has been presented for quite some time.

Last edited by Dirt Grinder; 06-05-2015 at 01:11 AM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-05-2015, 07:22 AM
 
1,385 posts, read 1,305,679 times
Reputation: 1720
Oh, dear, must I repeat this again: if you look at his May 21 video - which you won't, apparently, because you'd rather argue based on subjective opinion rather than fact - there are four other earthquakes in the pattern that are slightly off by a day or so. Does this make the pattern not legitimate? Of course not. Just like trains arriving a few minutes before or after the scheduled arrival time doesn't make the schedule invalid. I would agree with you had no earthquake in the 8.0 range occurred on or after May 28, or if such earthquakes occur every day - but neither is the case. We'll see if he gets this right, but my guess is that he won't. In the end it makes no difference to me. I also guess that if there is a major earthquake within the next two days or so you won't have the humility to admit that you're wrong. You probably won't even show up here again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Grinder View Post
So you do recognize that the "prediction" was "off." A prediction is either a "hit" or not - and you agree, with me, that it was not a "hit."

I'm outta here - nothing new has been presented for quite some time.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top