U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2015, 10:55 AM

6,922 posts, read 8,624,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleynj View Post
wow, that's amazing that you have been able to communicate like this. Do you know why that spirit was crying out for help? Did she say anything else to you? Do they ever tell you where they are and give you more information about where they are now living?
Being that it was my first encounter, I had many questions concerning this woman spirit, so I called Sarah the very next morning.
As usual, she had very good information to give me.

The spirit I had contacted was obviously lost, and in what we know as a limbo state.
The human that the spirit was a part of perhaps met with an untimely death, and the spirit,not ready to leave that body, and unable to move forward to the spirit world, was reaching out to me as a conduit to guide her back to this life, but that was impossible.
Her only hope was for elder spirits to help in the journey back to the world of spirits.
At the point this spirit made contact with me, it was a "lost soul".

In the early days of my recordings, I have had contact with friends and most notably my deceased partner.
The conversations are usually short in nature, and somewhat restrictive as to information they are allowed to divulge.
When asking what is it like where you are"?, the response is never a vivid description, but more on the lines of "beautiful", "peaceful", "loving" etc.
One night my partner answered, "It is what I want it to be".

In further research I found that the spirit existence is what we humans might think of as a sort of transparency.
In other words, it is, but it isn't.
I have come to recognize that world as being whatever a particular spirit wishes it to be.
I need to leave for an appointment, and will continue this post when I return.

Bob.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2015, 11:37 AM

2,321 posts, read 2,276,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I have much morei I could share with you on this subject, and spirits as well.
You can always send me a dm if you feel the need.

Bob.
Thank you, Bob! That's fascinating to say the least, but it also scares the cheerios out of me!

Old 06-05-2015, 01:54 PM

984 posts, read 1,239,771 times
Thanks Bob! Fascinating!

Old 06-05-2015, 04:30 PM

6,922 posts, read 8,624,456 times
Now, to pick up where I left off in my last post.

The study of the spiritual world is not only a rewarding experience,but exciting as well.
More often than not, the spirits I have contacted, I did not know in their human existence.
I remember(as back in the early days I kept a written journal) talking with a spirit that when here, his name was Henry, and he had lived in North Carolina.
He had died due to lung cancer..

As I said in the previous post,some spirits are guided by elder spirits, and are limited to what they can divulge, so when asking what it is like where they are, the answers are often vague.

One thing I have learned from different spirits, including my partner is, when we die, we do not ascend to what we humans call "heaven".
That place in the universe is reserved for those spirits that have reached ultimate purity, and to achieve that status, it takes many, many lifetimes and reincarnations, perhaps hundreds or thousands.
The place we do arrive at after passing is somewhat akin to a plateau.
There we meet and greet others we have know in past lives, including those we knew in the life we just ended.
In this plateau region, spirits live as they wish, and have time to reflect on the life just ended, and think of past, as well as future lives.
In this plateau spirits are judged by spirits of higher rank.

We humans, mostly through religion, have a warped sense of where it is we journey too upon death.
Religion teaches we ascend to heaven if we lead a good and wholesome life, and ascend to the fires of hell if we don't.
That statement has some true meaning,but does not deal with the subject in a more direct manner, but only in the final stages of existence, and I am not speaking of the human existence, but rather, the universal existence of which spirits are the inhabitants.
Religion would have us believe that upon death, we automatically ascend to heaven or hell.
That just is not the case.

It is comforting for we humans, upon the death of a loved one, to feel he/she is in a better place, and "watching" over us from heaven.
That's nice, but it just isn't so.
True, they are in a better place, but it just isn't the heaven we humans believe it is.
I know this not only from contact with many spirits, but through my studies as well.

The spiritual world is exciting, and I would urge anyone interested in learning more about it's existence, to get involved in learning more about it.
There are many publications on the subject, and some are better than others.
What I have been drawn to when searching for new information is, the source of the information published.
Where did it come from?
Can it be believed?
Is there any human experience to back up what is being published?
These are important when seeking truthful information.

Last, and of importance is one's experimenting with evp.
It is a fascinating field that I highly recommend to anyone with strong conviction that is seeking answers to what lies beyond the human existence.

Bob.

Old 06-05-2015, 06:04 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,467,287 times
Thank you, Bob. I find it all very fascinating and have been reading quite a bit about what happens after we die. I haven't read much about the study of EVPs so this is very good to read about.

I personally do not believe in reincarnation, but of course I know my belief could be wrong. I have found that many who study the spirit world do say that we reincarnate and have many lives, but this just doesn't feel correct to me. I do respect that others have this belief though.

Thank you for sharing your experiences and knowledge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal