Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2015, 11:03 AM

9,909 posts, read 7,689,224 times

Advertisements

Hi, so I took a job about 3-4 month's ago. Starting the job was with a lot of negative energy. First nervousness of taking the job, a lot of external stressors, financial stressors, car issue's, and family stressors. I was an emotional mess and a bit disconnected from the world. I made a lot of decisions I regret that one caused me to get into an accident.

Well job continued I couldn't tell my family about the new job, it's a long story. Family wanted me to work at this one company and did a lot of thing's without me knowing for me to work my previous job. A lot of issue's in regard to where I was working, how many hour's, and the field I was working in.

This went on for about a month and half so a lot of lying and fabricated truth between my family. Then the truth came out and a lot of anger that eventually cooled off after a few week's.

From there stress from taxes, bill's, and other payments made working here stressful. On top of that my depression has become worse and thoughts begin to race. A lot of that is due to criticism I receive in taking this job, a lot pf criticism regarding my life, and a lot of free time that I only work three day's a week my thoughts are racing.

Now I have been feeling a heavy presence on my travels to and from work. Feels as my chest is being crushed. Feelings of dizziness, my heart rate sky rockets, seeing shadows, and random bouts of nausea. I feel uneasy as my skin crawls the closer I get to work and the ease dissipates further I leave where I work.

Now all these could be a manifestation of my own thoughts. However, where I work I am near two of the most haunted places in the U.S. within the city. Rumors of the city being buried over Native American burial grounds and territory. Believe one or two famous ghost hunters come from this city. There is a paranormal museum of haunted collectibles in the city, kind of the outskirts. Many haunted locations and odd stories of the city and town's that border it. A high rate of violence and crime in this city. The most populated city/town in our state.

I wonder if all these emotions feeling can be a reaction to my own negative energy as well as well as the negative energy in this city. Been trying to use divination to seek answers, but been getting a lot of messages to look for signs and change coming.

I appreciate any feedback and anyone ever experience similar occurrences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2015, 11:42 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Stress and anxiety, OP. I live in a town where historically a lot of blood was shed between Hispanics and Native Americans. There are burial grounds under the city, and some say there's a vibe from all of that violent history. However, I don't know anyone who's suffering any unusual symptoms. I've never had a problem here. So I'd have to say it's psychosomatic on your part, due to the unusual amount of stress you've been under.

Old 06-04-2015, 11:44 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Agree, thoughts and stress are powerful, manifesting in health related problems.

Divination has nothing to do with the process of change initiated by you.

Old 06-04-2015, 12:28 PM

12,441 posts, read 14,863,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunD1987 View Post
...Feels as my chest is being crushed. Feelings of dizziness, my heart rate sky rockets, seeing shadows, and random bouts of nausea...
Better go see your doctor about those symptoms.

Old 06-04-2015, 02:18 PM

2,334 posts, read 2,646,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Grinder View Post
Better go see your doctor about those symptoms.
^^^^
Please do this, straight away. Make sure your physical health is in order before you consider anything else.

Old 06-04-2015, 02:38 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,668,835 times
Sounds like an anxiety attack, stress induced.
That is not to say that the historical energy is not present and something you are picking up on.
But which is it? Remove the stress and then see how you feel.

As goes the mundane with work and family, to reduce the stress and anxiety- don't listen to them. You have your life to live as you see fit. You are allowed to work where and in what field that you want.
Do not- repeat- do not let the expectations and opinions of others be a weight upon your soul.

Old 06-06-2015, 08:34 AM

9,909 posts, read 7,689,224 times
My only concern is something may attach itself to me or follow me home. Living at home is a big bubble of negative energy. With my depression and mind set worry be more susceptible to outside force's. I try to carry charms, rosaries, prayer book, cleansing stones, and so forth to protect me.

Old 06-06-2015, 11:10 AM

44 posts, read 44,157 times
I have a very open mind on this subject because I have been involved in the paranormal for years. Of all the people I know of that are involved in the paranormal, only a few have experienced what they would refer to as an attack, or an attachment by a spirit. Of the very few that felt that they had experienced an attack, or attachment, all agree that the experience was temporary. Lasting from about 20 minutes to a few days.

Therefore, I agree with everyone else. You need to see a doctor about your symptoms, especially that crushing chest feeling. What you are experiencing is probably a result of your own anxieties, worries and depression than any paranormal activity. So be safe, check with a doctor before assuming that your symptoms are caused by something paranormal. What Hollywood and our own minds conjure up about the paranormal is far more worse than reality.

Last edited by Selby; 06-06-2015 at 11:24 AM..

Old 06-06-2015, 07:45 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,189,698 times
Sounds like a tremendous amount of stress and a huge guilty conscience...

You're using an excuse (I am near two of the most haunted places in the U.S.) for the physical feelings you have...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal