Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2015, 02:01 PM
pvs

1,845 posts, read 3,365,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Grinder View Post
That's the green navigation light on the starboard (right) side of an aircraft.
Uh-huh ... and it simply CANNOT BE anything else.

Only human-made commercial aircraft, and known military aircraft can use those colored lights. It's in the Intergalactic Patents Manual on pages 5,296-7.

How come that new sticky is just for Bigfoot threads?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2015, 04:19 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,239,825 times
The movement is not consistent with regular aircraft, unless of course the navigation lights were being blocked by cloud one minute then visible again the next giving the APPEARANCE of flitting left and right through the sky.

Where I grew up there was a serious UFO incident, which was eventually explained away by fishing trawler lights.

So they say...

But honestly, I simply cannot imagine any superior intelligence wasting time studying us humans. It would be like us looking at a anthill - briefly interesting but largely a waste of time.

Old 06-25-2015, 05:18 PM

4,530 posts, read 8,862,932 times
In the late 1970's I was coming across an Indian reservation between Farmington and Gallup, N.Mexico. It was late at night and very dark. A good friend was running right behind me in his rig and we were chatting on our CB radios. All of a sudden we both saw lights of a city on the Eastern Horizon. It was vivid enough to see cars making turns. It had to be some kind of a mirage because the only larger city within 500 miles would have been Oklahoma City. I have seen plenty of mirages in the daytime but this was the first and only one I have seen at night.

Old 06-25-2015, 05:47 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,532,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
For me, the new Bigfoot rule was the last straw. There's obviously no room for dissenters and skeptics here, the Believers don't want people like myself here, and though I may read some of the threads here from time to time, I won't be commenting here any more. You guys who don't want us here won; have a good time with your forum.
That's bull. I am a believer, and I never said I didn't want to hear dissenter POV. In fact, I always got the vibe the skeptics were constantly ridiculing the posters THEY did not agree with that got mod spanked.

Some dissenters discussed intelligently and those posts are valued in a discussion.

Old 06-25-2015, 06:15 PM

265 posts, read 686,626 times
I will try to make this easy on all whom read this. If a trout farmer raising trout via tank raising has the responsibility of raising well bread, healthy trout will, everyday go look at his tank for proper water Ph,tank integrity, and general cleaning, feeding of the fish and anything else that promotes trout health etc. Not to mention anything being a monetary gain/loss. Now imagine our current human steps that are recognized as being Evolution, Creationism,Seeding. If seeding of humans to exist there would be a 'farmer' doing his checking. That is what the ET's are about. At least you better hope so because anything else would be monitoring for a possible world takeover. I have seen an intelligent ran spacecraft in the 80's that in no way could be military made, flown due to the movement that the ship made, the shape and size of the ship. It was moving in the direction of Great lakes Navel station. Now this is my opinion and experiences and you can agree or not but to be honest most people could care less to look at the sky like the OP and I do. We have a beautiful world so why not take time to star gaze in hopes of seeing something unusual or just the beauty in it. The Gvt will not take anyone serious because they will not acknowledge what we see due to the ramifications(stampede of people saying we will be conquered because the GVT cannot help us to be safe) or however you wish to put it. Just my 02. cents. Peace all. Take care and be well. Jim

Old 06-25-2015, 09:21 PM

23,217 posts, read 29,026,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by st33lcas3 View Post
Perhaps the military is performing some top secret drone tests.
Now that's something I hadn't considered, drone tests, but that could explain it! I'll be looking in the sky tonite again. One poster, suggested clouds, but it's been a typical cloudless sky in Las Vegas the past 2 nites!

Last edited by tijlover; 06-25-2015 at 09:35 PM..

Old 06-25-2015, 09:32 PM

1,371 posts, read 1,931,887 times
I've seen some pretty interesting lights in the sky while driving the ET Highway, stopped several times to watch, pretty sure its not ET's though

Old 06-25-2015, 09:51 PM

12,441 posts, read 14,866,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvs View Post
Uh-huh ... and it simply CANNOT BE anything else.

Only human-made commercial aircraft, and known military aircraft can use those colored lights...
"Hey Gort, let's go mess with the humans tonight."

"Sure, but this time let's use some colored lights that look just like their navigation lights. We'll go back and forth, fly around erratically, then come back to the same spot."

"Gort, you are so bad - that'll really mess with their tiny brains."

"Wait, aren't humans in their sleep cycle right now?"

"Uh... yeah... but there might be a few out there."

"Why don't we do this in the day, when the humans are active?"

"Because they won't see the lights in the day!!!!"

Last edited by Dirt Grinder; 06-25-2015 at 10:52 PM..

Old 06-25-2015, 10:12 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,827,890 times
More likely someone on earth is watching you than aliens passing overhead.

Old 06-25-2015, 11:00 PM

3,222 posts, read 4,568,417 times
Go on the Mutual UFO Network websites and read about typical sightings going on all the time. This sort of stuff is not uncommon.

Me, I see a super bright light in the western sky every night, no matter the placement of the moon, Venus, Jupiter, or Saturn. It does not move, it is just there.

Always in the same exact position. I noticed it last fall and as the earth has tilted during the seasonal changes, it has not moved. This I have observed from standing in the same location every night and noting its location between 2 big trees in my back yard.

Google ''bright light in the western sky'' and you will read that people all over the planet are seeing this.

Most people do not notice what is going on around them. Others make a study of the night skies. Pay attention and you may be surprised at what you see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal