Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2015, 10:11 AM

3,222 posts, read 4,569,187 times

Advertisements

Thank you for that third MUFON link!

All 3 will get you to data bases and reports.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2015, 10:18 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,644,605 times
Has anyone been watching "MUFON's Hangar 1" on Friday nights on the History Channel? It's pretty entertaining.

Old 06-26-2015, 12:03 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,526,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatehumidity View Post
I will try to make this easy on all whom read this. If a trout farmer raising trout via tank raising has the responsibility of raising well bread, healthy trout will, everyday go look at his tank for proper water Ph,tank integrity, and general cleaning, feeding of the fish and anything else that promotes trout health etc. Not to mention anything being a monetary gain/loss. Now imagine our current human steps that are recognized as being Evolution, Creationism,Seeding. If seeding of humans to exist there would be a 'farmer' doing his checking. That is what the ET's are about. At least you better hope so because anything else would be monitoring for a possible world takeover. I have seen an intelligent ran spacecraft in the 80's that in no way could be military made, flown due to the movement that the ship made, the shape and size of the ship. It was moving in the direction of Great lakes Navel station. Now this is my opinion and experiences and you can agree or not but to be honest most people could care less to look at the sky like the OP and I do. We have a beautiful world so why not take time to star gaze in hopes of seeing something unusual or just the beauty in it. The Gvt will not take anyone serious because they will not acknowledge what we see due to the ramifications(stampede of people saying we will be conquered because the GVT cannot help us to be safe) or however you wish to put it. Just my 02. cents. Peace all. Take care and be well. Jim
So, ET is a "cattle rancher"? So, just like a head of cattle in a big open green pasture, enjoying a nice sunny day, grazing on some grass, enjoying the air and the land, all my buddies surrounding me, not a care in the world. Until, one day....BAM...you get a sledge hammer to the head then off to the meat packing plant!

The OP thinks it just a bunch of pretty lights, I'm heading for the bunkers. I'm not waiting around to be someones dinner.

Old 06-26-2015, 12:11 PM

3,222 posts, read 4,569,187 times
Yeah, ''Hangar 1'' is cases from MUFON files.

Watching the marathon right now. Season finale is tonight at 10p on History.

Old shows can be viewed on that MUFON website.

Old 06-26-2015, 12:20 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,441,091 times
Probably night helicopter training.

Old 06-26-2015, 12:21 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,885,876 times
The problem is here, the OP clearly has already decided what they are.
What could it be? Hmmm, let's cover some of the obvious natural and man-made explanations amont the thousands:
-Metior
-Planet or star combined with clouds covering some of the vision and a vivid imagination.
-Aircraft (again combine it with vivid imagination).
-Drones or model aircraft (see link below)
-flares
-ground lights (headlights) or laser lights reflecting off the clouds
-about a thousand other possiblities

See model aircraft operators laughing about there hobby being mistaken for ET:
Mysterious lights may have Earthly explanation | KSL.com

Old 06-26-2015, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
We have Nellis Air Force Base here in Las Vegas, maybe they had something to do with it!
Nellis probably has the largest flight training program in the country, combat training is pretty impresive during the day and can be mysterious looking at night. From a distance, and especially at night, you can't usually determine three dimensional movement. You can easily see left, right, up, and down, but if something is coming at you or going away, difficult to determine and may look like it's stationary. In fact that's a common problem for pilots. So, a jet in full afterburners heading away from you may appear as a stationary light, then bank hard right, it will look like it goes from zero to high speed going sideways in the sky. Not that there can't be other explanations, but with a major military base in the area, not likely ET will get there undetected. Of course there will be those who'll say, the government is in on it. Maybe. Or that ET is far more advanced and has a cloaking device. Maybe.

Old 06-26-2015, 12:56 PM

1,371 posts, read 1,932,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinLow View Post
No, it is not Venus.

It never changes location from dusk to dawn, autumn to'summer cycle.

Even when it is overcast and no other stars can be seen, there it is!

There is the rare evening when it is not there, because I look every night when I am out walking my dogs.

Last night for the first time in a long time it was not there. There was light cloud cover preceding rainstorms which came in about 5 hours later.
Security light, stadium light, if it never moves odds are it is a light on a tower that is on most nights, but not all.

Old 06-26-2015, 01:30 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,634,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtired14 View Post
So, ET is a "cattle rancher"? So, just like a head of cattle in a big open green pasture, enjoying a nice sunny day, grazing on some grass, enjoying the air and the land, all my buddies surrounding me, not a care in the world. Until, one day....BAM...you get a sledge hammer to the head then off to the meat packing plant!

The OP thinks it just a bunch of pretty lights, I'm heading for the bunkers. I'm not waiting around to be someones dinner.
That's how things are in... The Twilight Zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x0BSgLKnSk

Old 06-26-2015, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
That's how things are in... The Twilight Zone.

[/url]
I loved that one
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal