Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2015, 08:58 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
What I am saying is that they were not designing space ships shaped like saucers, which is the only way this is pertinent.
If you had read some of the article I linked, it maintained they did design for space travel and even gave a theoretical speed both in our atmosphere AND in space.

The 'bell' German antigrav craft is supposed to be the craft that (crash) landed in the USA - read the long article I linked.

Quote:
A person who strongly believe what you are saying would have no problem being able to back it up.
No, and I am not going to do your research for you since the thread is about the lakes in antarctica. I have given the co-ordinates for you to look yourself.

Night bazaar, 1939 was at the start of the war and the Germans concentrated their war efforts on all kinds of devices.

In the greyfalcon.us site link there is reference to how well the Germans developed their different craft and there is quite a bit on the 'flying saucers' they developed. They tried out many different bombs and methods of propulsion some of which worked well and some not so well.

Some of their bomb tests devastated areas of 5-10Km and they were in fact far ahead of the Allies in the development of many strange things and some even say the US used the German Uranium (transported via U-boat U234 I think) for the A-bombs which were dropped on Japan because there was doubt about whether the US could enrich enough Plutonium to make the needed bombs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2015, 08:30 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
If you had read some of the article I linked, it maintained they did design for space travel and even gave a theoretical speed both in our atmosphere AND in space.
I did not, and will not, read the article. The guy is a sham or a fraud. He has no education or training, he does not have access to anything that the public has access to, and is just making stuff up.

There is a saying that programmers have "Garbage in, Garbage out". It applies here.
Quote:
The 'bell' German antigrav craft is supposed to be the craft that (crash) landed in the USA - read the long article I linked.
REALLY? Show us some proof. There is no proof. It did not happen.
Quote:
No, and I am not going to do your research for you since the thread is about the lakes in antarctica. I have given the co-ordinates for you to look yourself.
You do not do research. You read internet postings and post parts of them here. They are from fan fiction, frauds, crackpots and wishful thinkers.
Quote:
Night bazaar, 1939 was at the start of the war and the Germans concentrated their war efforts on all kinds of devices.

In the greyfalcon.us site link there is reference to how well the Germans developed their different craft and there is quite a bit on the 'flying saucers' they developed. They tried out many different bombs and methods of propulsion some of which worked well and some not so well.

Some of their bomb tests devastated areas of 5-10Km and they were in fact far ahead of the Allies in the development of many strange things and some even say the US used the German Uranium (transported via U-boat U234 I think) for the A-bombs which were dropped on Japan because there was doubt about whether the US could enrich enough Plutonium to make the needed bombs.
Some even say? LOL

Straight from the ancient aliens handbook.

Show me some proof of this claim. Also tell me why the Germans would put plutonium on a submarine, especially enough to build two atomic bombs?

If they were so advanced could they not have used it to build their own bomb or bombs? Clearly would have done a lot to help them in the war with the Soviets.

That is the problem with this claims. Nobody know who makes them, they usually do not stand up to the briefest scrutiny and never offer anything to dispute, because they are smoke and mirrors.

Also remember many of these claims have had over 50 years to evolve and get better.

Old 10-08-2015, 06:06 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,943,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
You do not do research. You read internet postings and post parts of them here. They are from fan fiction, frauds, crackpots and wishful thinkers.

Ocpaul wrote in response to my pointing out to him in another thread that "theory" and "hypothesis" are two different things:

Quote:
I am not a scientist so to me it is a theory. If you want to be picky then go ahead and call it a hypothesis. :-)
So if these terms can mean whatever he wants them to, I suppose he can define "research" to be whatever he wants it to be, too.

Last edited by Vasily; 10-08-2015 at 06:23 PM..

Old 10-09-2015, 06:54 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
Ocpaul wrote in response to my pointing out to him in another thread that "theory" and "hypothesis" are two different things:

So if these terms can mean whatever he wants them to, I suppose he can define "research" to be whatever he wants it to be, too.
Indeed. Double standard.

Old 10-09-2015, 11:02 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Quote:
I did not, and will not, read the article. The guy is a sham or a fraud. He has no education or training, he does not have access to anything that the public has access to, and is just making stuff up.
If you did not read the article then how do you know about the guy writing it?

Quote:
Research does include internet postings, and yes, where I can I will quote what I am referring to, as long as the passage is not too long. You are making generalisations so I guess you have no basis for your opinion other than it is your belief.

Quote:
Show me some proof of this claim. Also tell me why the Germans would put plutonium on a submarine, especially enough to build two atomic bombs?

If they were so advanced could they not have used it to build their own bomb or bombs? Clearly would have done a lot to help them in the war with the Soviets.

That is the problem with this claims. Nobody know who makes them, they usually do not stand up to the briefest scrutiny and never offer anything to dispute, because they are smoke and mirrors.

From the website
a) I said they sent Uranium NOT Plutonium since Plutonium needs a centrifuge to enrich it. It was claimed that the Germans managed to develop a chemical enrichment program for Uranium. What kind of proof is available and would satisfy you? None, I suspect. The website claims the transport of Uranium in the U-boat was organised to help certain top Germans keep their lives after the war. This incident was at the end of the war so everyone who could see the end coming was scrambling to get out and ensure they were not captured.

2) It was said (on the website) that the delivery method was not perfected by the time the end of the war arrived. Apparently there were some mega bomb tests done on Russian troops which has been largely covered up then and now.

3) It is easy for you to say but what basis do you have for your claim that it is smoke and mirrors? The website (which you have not read, remember) seems fairly believable and I have heard some of what it says elsewhere too.

Of course, that does not make it all true, but as true as history books, which are written for each particular country. The Japanese history books would tell a VERY different story to the Chinese history books for example.

Old 10-23-2015, 07:14 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Operation Highjump was an odd mission from the get go and Byrd said some things he wasn't supposed to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal