U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2015, 04:09 PM

21,378 posts, read 10,917,458 times

Advertisements

I do recall a female sasquatch took advantage of me in a wooded area of a park.. I sure wasnt takin that thing to my house
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2015, 05:32 PM

13,595 posts, read 22,228,678 times
I'm going to let ONE Bigfoot thread open. Because we keep mining the same played out broken vein of pyrite...fools gold. And then everyone gets their knickers in a knot.

Do we really have to keep doing that this? And why do I keep smelling nail polish? And what about Naomi?

Old 10-26-2015, 06:04 PM

12,201 posts, read 11,510,398 times
For those that have a BF problem around their place might try this.
Set you up a tv with a small camera mounted on it etc. Use a dvd player sat on repeat so it plays over and over. Use the DVD Jungle Book. The zoo in Dallas has said their primates love it and throw fits when they turn it off. Set it on a porch etc where you can play it all 24/7.
So many say that a BF can hear a game camera firing up and thus avoid them. The TV will cover that sound. Eventually you keep reducing the vantage points of viewing to a point that if the BF see it then it must get closer and closer to the point a video of it will be taken.

I have wanted to try this for along time but never had a location to do it.

Will it work? who know's until tried several times and locations.

How about some none bs ideas?

Old 10-26-2015, 06:38 PM

5,779 posts, read 4,494,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
I'm going to let ONE Bigfoot thread open. Because we keep mining the same played out broken vein of pyrite...fools gold. And then everyone gets their knickers in a knot.

Do we really have to keep doing that this? And why do I keep smelling nail polish? And what about Naomi?
Thanks for being so patient with us; we've been a real handful.

Old 10-26-2015, 06:58 PM

13,595 posts, read 22,228,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
Thanks for being so patient with us; we've been a real handful.
Well, you're lucky...I apparently can't lock threads on my cell phone... 🤔

Old 10-26-2015, 07:03 PM

12,201 posts, read 11,510,398 times
From now on i wIll only post and not reply except by PM.

Old 10-26-2015, 07:19 PM

5,779 posts, read 4,494,139 times
To help reduce the level of animus in the forum ... from now on I'll neither read nor contribute to any thread that Versatile starts. They're his, he can claim anything he wants, and treat them as a showcase for his "expertise" in whatever area. I won't be there. I make no promises about asking for justification for his claims in threads started by someone else, however, whatever the topic. I think that's a fair compromise.

Old 10-26-2015, 09:02 PM

1,246 posts, read 1,031,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
To help reduce the level of animus in the forum ... from now on I'll neither read nor contribute to any thread that Versatile starts. They're his, he can claim anything he wants, and treat them as a showcase for his "expertise" in whatever area. I won't be there. I make no promises about asking for justification for his claims in threads started by someone else, however, whatever the topic. I think that's a fair compromise.
awww man.... I just come over to read this thread.

Interesting subject to say the least.
While I have not had any experiences personally with BF, I do believe it is entirely possible.
They have already proven that several types of primative man existed at the same time. ( Neanderthal and 'modern man' for example. ) As well as large migration for both and all species.
Really makes one wonder.

Oh- and as far as " why hasn't someone found a body" type- it is rare to find any remains in major parts of the country for wildlife. A bear etc dies, bones disappear in time and much less time than most people think. Any game warden will tell you that. And of course other behaviors could be a factor ( cannibalism ) of a deceased.

I heard once that these shows about BF or Ancient Aliens etc- the fact is these things do exist and the purpose and nature of the shows is to slowly get the public use to the idea, and then the facts over time.
Interesting concept.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal