Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2015, 04:01 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,179,437 times

Advertisements

I just watched the History channel here in Central America on BF in ALASKA. I live here now.no longer the USA Midwest.

What a load of hooey. They will never prove anything. They don't want to. Get your info from individuals that live where they are very prominent. As i have said many times before. The South, Midsouth, and Midwest are prime areas.

The Creeks Remember the creeks, they always follow the creeks and branch out from there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2015, 06:42 PM

27,534 posts, read 15,975,765 times
Great, indian creek is at the end of my driveway, now i wont be able to sleep. btw, history channel wastes a lot of time. I did see 2 weird footprints one time, with thumb like big toe, 12"x5". unlike the big foot prints you ususally see reported.

Old 10-24-2015, 06:43 PM

4,541 posts, read 1,153,011 times
I would love to see something like that!!

Old 10-25-2015, 02:48 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,729,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile
What a load of hooey. They will never prove anything.
Nope...... THE TRUTH WILL NOT EVER BE TOLD ABOUT ANYTHING ON TV!

Turn off the TV and use your OWN MIND!! (TV is rubbish meant to keep you living AS THEY WANT YOU LIVING)

Old 10-25-2015, 07:17 AM

I wonder if this might cross over to the BF'S? i have heard many accounts that talked about they knew it was a female because of the breasts they saw. I haven't ever heard of anyone saying they saw a large set of testicles hanging down? Have you?

Just so you know: Howler monkeys with deeper, louder voices have smaller testes and less sperm - Inside Costa Rica | Inside Costa Rica

Monkeys, it seems, face a trade-off between a larger hyoid and testes. “You can’t have everything,” she says.

Old 10-25-2015, 10:17 AM

My cousin got divorced and moved back to the farm at age 32. She stayed only 2 nights because something came up to the window at night and was talking gibberish. The window was about 8ft off the gound and window screen in summer time.

This guy sounds like a bit of what she experienced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3M3tc7T0HQ

Old 10-25-2015, 10:55 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,066,633 times
The shows are baloney. Finding Bigfoot is on season 7? How did this show continue past the first? They might as well switch to finding Jimmy Hoffa or the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I think some of the personal accounts are interesting, even scary. Like people having rocks thrown at them in the woods or finding out Bigfoot is quietly stalking them. I enjoy hearing the stories but the above shows are just cashing in. I am on the fence about the legend, Would like it to be true but hope if it is we never find it. They would capture him or her and it would not end well for the legend sadly.

Old 10-25-2015, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
The shows are baloney. Finding Bigfoot is on season 7? How did this show continue past the first? They might as well switch to finding Jimmy Hoffa or the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I think some of the personal accounts are interesting, even scary. Like people having rocks thrown at them in the woods or finding out Bigfoot is quietly stalking them. I enjoy hearing the stories but the above shows are just cashing in. I am on the fence about the legend, Would like it to be true but hope if it is we never find it. They would capture him or her and it would not end well for the legend sadly.

I have had a rock thrown right near me by a BF if it wanted i hit me it could have

Old 10-25-2015, 11:11 AM

3,062 posts, read 7,007,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I have had a rock thrown right near me by a BF if it wanted i hit me it could have
not surprised.

Old 10-25-2015, 01:58 PM

986 posts, read 2,497,969 times
Default What Bigfoot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I just watched the History channel here in Central America on BF in ALASKA. I live here now.no longer the USA Midwest.

What a load of hooey. They will never prove anything. They don't want to. Get your info from individuals that live where they are very prominent. As i have said many times before. The South, Midsouth, and Midwest are prime areas.

The Creeks Remember the creeks, they always follow the creeks and branch out from there.
You assume quite a bit. Does anyone really think such a large creature could exist without a single viable corpse or truly plausible photo or video after all this time? I've yet to see any Bigfoot "evidence" that special effects couldn't have created, and Occam's Razor heavily leans toward people just making stuff up. We've seen so many known frauds. Why assume a handful of harder-to-debunk cases are legit? Yeah, I know conspiracies can explain everything when convenient (sure).

Most forests in "sighting" areas are fragmented and road-covered. It just makes no sense that such a creature would be so elusive unless it barely reproduced and had a life purpose of secrecy. My take is that bears walking on their hind legs inspired most Bigfoot claims. Just being out in the woods, especially in poor light, can spook people. Why make up elaborate myths when known perceptual factors explain it?

Last edited by ca_north; 10-25-2015 at 02:11 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal