Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2016, 08:26 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,853,757 times

Advertisements

www.youtube.com/v/ipe6CMvW0Dg

An excellent vid -- I would say more,but the vid goes where words cant!

Exposing the truth about our world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2016, 09:58 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,676,737 times
Sad that people just don't see it, or misunderstand it.
Just because you don't see the cage, does not mean you are not trapped.
One of my 'jokes' is that if ever aliens came and fully showed themselves, I'd be asking for a ride off this planet. I'd take my chances that it could be short lived, but who knows....it could be awesome and better than this.

Old 01-17-2016, 10:56 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,491,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
Sad that people just don't see it, or misunderstand it.
Just because you don't see the cage, does not mean you are not trapped.
One of my 'jokes' is that if ever aliens came and fully showed themselves, I'd be asking for a ride off this planet. I'd take my chances that it could be short lived, but who knows....it could be awesome and better than this.
Do not blame all of your failures on other people. That is a cop out. There are a LOT of people that are happy and live awesome lives here.

If you believe in aliens because you have a hole in your life and not based on truth that is up to you. But it does not make them real.

Old 01-17-2016, 01:16 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,947,134 times
Sorry, I find this neither inspiring nor informational. Nothing like 8:28 of post-adolescent angst on a Sunday afternoon that calls for ambiguous change and "getting along", but offers nothing concrete for solutions. I bet Mr. Cathcart is a real blast at cocktail parties. He's the guy everyone edges away from, looking for some excuse to talk to that random stranger on the other side of the room.

For those who can't get the above link to work, try this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipe6CMvW0Dg

Old 01-17-2016, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard
Do not blame all of your failures on other people. That is a cop out. There are a LOT of people that are happy and live awesome lives here.
Those are people TOTALLY IN CONTROL and have no use of thier own minds.... They cant see the so called 'REALITY' as its all been forced "Programmed" in thier minds..... (A lie)

I feel bad for them.....

Old 01-17-2016, 05:03 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,676,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post

If you believe in aliens because you have a hole in your life and not based on truth that is up to you. But it does not make them real.
Wow- that's some stretch.

My failures are my own. I don't blame anyone. However, there are external restrictions that keep me from doing what I want to do, that is not my failure. And what does my perspective have to do with the perspective of other people. If people are happy with their minivans and football games, good for them.

And you so totally missed the point of wanting a ride off this planet. It has nothing to do with the lacking in my life. It has to do with the lacking that is within the construct of humanity.

And what up with this 'picking on' mood that you seem to be in?

Old 01-17-2016, 08:19 PM

439 posts, read 522,378 times
Actually, it reminded me a bit of the movie "Matrix" where we also live a lie. Interesting video tho.

Old 01-18-2016, 07:48 AM

Thumbs up *

Indeed,the matrix hits it SPOT ON!!!!!!!! (And I have only seen the first one (Which is enough for me))

Old 01-18-2016, 08:37 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,491,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Those are people TOTALLY IN CONTROL and have no use of thier own minds.... They cant see the so called 'REALITY' as its all been forced "Programmed" in thier minds..... (A lie)

I feel bad for them.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
Wow- that's some stretch.

My failures are my own. I don't blame anyone. However, there are external restrictions that keep me from doing what I want to do, that is not my failure. And what does my perspective have to do with the perspective of other people. If people are happy with their minivans and football games, good for them.

And you so totally missed the point of wanting a ride off this planet. It has nothing to do with the lacking in my life. It has to do with the lacking that is within the construct of humanity.

And what up with this 'picking on' mood that you seem to be in?
Quote:
Originally Posted by folicure View Post
Actually, it reminded me a bit of the movie "Matrix" where we also live a lie. Interesting video tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Indeed,the matrix hits it SPOT ON!!!!!!!! (And I have only seen the first one (Which is enough for me))
When overwhelmed by the real world it is easy to blame others, it is easy to not take responsibility, it is easy to give up and retreat into fiction and fantasy.

I think it is very telling that those here that support it rely on other peoples fiction.

Old 01-18-2016, 10:16 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,947,134 times
The ancient Gnostics believed the world was polluted, the creation of a mad and evil demigod, and that it was the job of those people who contained the divine spark to get out of it. Escape was the only possibility for those who worshiped the True God. The Gnostics were the only ones who held the real "truth" about the world and the nature of reality.

Today, we have a breed of New Gnostics who believe the world itself (which they call Gaia) is good, but that we humans are the ones polluting it, rather than an evil demigod. The Demiurge has been replaced in their theology with Humankind as the ultimate evil, and there is no divine spark except that could be found in a human-free nature. Thus, you have truly evil abominations like this site:

VHEMT

As a 69 year old man with cancer and heart problems, I love life and love this world and am loathe to give it up as I one day must, and for all our problems, humans are capable of great kindness and love toward each other. For every instance of hate or exploitation, there are a hundred instances of love and generosity. We were built for and by Love. If you can't see this, look to your own hearts. The kind of propaganda being spread by people like Cathcart is not only twisted beyond belief, it's dangerous because it fosters self-loathing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal