Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2015, 10:22 AM

3 posts, read 3,579 times

Advertisements

Hi!
I've noticed a few good things in my life since a few days when I started to communicate with my sister who died before I was born, not even her was born totally, died at 6 months in the womb). I have no idea if it's just coincidence or truly answers from my sister.
I feel her with me when I'm trying to speak with her, everytime.
Let's start with the begining, my life changed when a few days ago I realised that I have a sister, not that I didn't know...I knew, but I realised that I should try to speak with her.
First of all, I just thought at her, having questions in my mind, a lot of questions about things
in conjunction with her. I typed on Youtube "still here", thinking at the fact that my sister is with me and then all the signs started to come.
I found that song named "Still here" from Digital Daggers and the lyrics are like the perfect message for all my questions.

I've begun to speak more with her through various methods on the internet, especially the simple one where I just close my eyes, cleaning my mind of other thoughts and I just speak with her, asking questions.
But the answers truly came, especially in lyrics and through the fact that I notice things as the answers.
After every question, I find a perfect link song for that answer.

I was listening to the song "Digital Daggers - Close your eyes" (A song in which I found aswell answers) and then I stopped the song and I tried to speak with my sister trying to ask her if she is with me when I speak with her, if she listens to my questions. When I opened my eyes in front of the monitor all I've seen was a big "YES" from the word "eYES" (Close your eYES). That's why I say that I see things as the answers.

My father called me yesterday telling me that he dreamed me in a house on fire with a girl inside and he saved us. After a few hours I found another song named "Come crashing" and the lyrics have been
"From a dream I've died
From a dream I've died...
Bring me back to life

Take me
Break me
Say you'll save me..."

Also the video of that song is with a girl staying in the sea ( Here you can find it: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3zAKznoA8Q" ), I've seen it aswell as something related with my sister.

I'm not scared or something like that, I feel her near me and I'm happy that I find these answers. Everytime I'm sad or I'm not feeling so well. I'm trying to speak with her and I find answers. I never met here but I love her.

I'd like to hear a few opinions about what happened to me...what you think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2015, 09:46 PM

8,555 posts, read 10,978,234 times
I am not here to criticize you, but offer my opinion.
I believe you want to "know" your sister because you never had a life together.
Sometimes when we want, we tend to wander in our mind from reality.

In reference to your internet activities you describe, "looking" for songs to match your want, this tells me you are really searching for contact from your sister.
You believe it is happening because of your "want".
I don't believe you will find any of it in song, or the internet.
You mentioned a dream your dad had, and then you went searching for a song to "fit" the dream.
Again, these are all false positives in your life.

Now, if you really want to contact this deceased sister, I can offer some advice.
First off, shut down your source for gaining access to the internet, your sister is not on the internet.
The same advice for "songs".
She is not in the lyrics of a song.

Place yourself in a quiet environment, away from distractions, and begin calling her name.
Explain who you are, and your need to contact her.
If,because she died in the womb she did not have a name, this could be a problem, and one more thing you need to consider.
From what I know, spirits who incarnate into a body, do so at the moment of birth.
You stated the fetus succumbed in the womb at 6 month's gestation.
At that point there was no spirit within the fetus, so in reality the fetus was never incarnated with a spirit, and a miscaraige was the result.
I believe this to be the case, but you are certainly free to not only feel you had a sister, but involve yourself in trying to contact this sister.

If indeed you wish to contact this sister, you need to reach out to the spirit world and ask for help from the spirits themselves.
I am not saying you will ever reach your goal of contact, but one thing I am sure of is, you will not find her on a computer screen, or in the lyrics of a song.
If she is out there, your contact will be from her directly, or through some other spirit.
Hope this helps.
Bob.

Last edited by CALGUY; 12-08-2015 at 09:58 PM..

Old 12-09-2015, 02:52 AM

Thank you! I was thinking aswell that I notice those things just because I want her to exist and to find the answers. Also the songs that I found, I was not looking for them to fit the dream or the answers. I randomly found them in places where before I was not even looking there. I'm asking why do I see them after I ask something, or is it a mindset of mine who's trying to believe that?

Thank you for the honest answer, I consider it helpful.

Last edited by SouthUS; 12-09-2015 at 03:53 AM..

Old 12-09-2015, 11:01 AM

8,555 posts, read 10,978,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthUS View Post
Thank you! I was thinking aswell that I notice those things just because I want her to exist and to find the answers. Also the songs that I found, I was not looking for them to fit the dream or the answers. I randomly found them in places where before I was not even looking there. I'm asking why do I see them after I ask something, or is it a mindset of mine who's trying to believe that?

Thank you for the honest answer, I consider it helpful.

You just answered your own question

Bob.

Old 12-09-2015, 12:48 PM

It could be a reason...
Also, I've found this:

"Music
Songs are a great way for spirit to trigger memories for you. Spirits love to play songs to deliver messages to you. Sometimes you will wake up with a random song in your head and you have no idea why you’re thinking of it (not so random really). Or perhaps you turn on the radio and you hear a song that instantly reminds you of a passed loved one. Aside from letting you know they’re around, pay close attention to the lyrics, there could be a message in it for you. Often, song signs are played several different times in several different places, but not always. We know they are around when their favourite song come on at the right time with the exact words we need to hear."

"Lyrics that convey a significant message"

I still try to find an answer even if I understood your point of view, because I'm not trying to find the answers in lyrics but I see them anyways somehow, somewhere...
It's not just the lyrics which make me thinking that it could be an answer from my sister but a feeling is around me, I feel something around sometimes and I do not know if I can do it with my mind...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal