Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 11:42 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,940,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Did everyone here know that Boxcar Willie is a reptiloid? I did not. But David Icke assures us it is true. David Icke claims London 2012 Opening Ceremony was a secret Satanic ritual - Mirror Online

And I would have totally pegged Slim Whitman. Shows how much I know.
Slim Whitman is in league with Satan, whether he hangs out with our reptilian overlords remains to be seen:

EIB Flashback: Satan and Slim Whitman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2016, 12:17 PM

18,526 posts, read 18,744,531 times
Not all silly... 10 Things David Icke Predicted That Actually Came True... | Neon Nettle

Old 02-22-2016, 12:29 PM

22,921 posts, read 28,263,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Now where is the follow-up article?

2,414 things David Icke That Didn't Come True.

Seriously though: Predicting a mass shooting in the United States is like predicting the British will continue drinking tea. Sad, but true.

Old 02-22-2016, 03:22 PM

4,062 posts, read 5,644,222 times
Most predictions like that are just too vague and not time-and-place specific, so you can't take them seriously! And so true, mass shootings in the US happen pretty frequently. So be be prepared to duck at all times!

Old 02-22-2016, 06:07 PM

439 posts, read 521,893 times
Who can say that aliens are not amongst us already? I can swear of G-d I have seen some weird people around sometimes, either they are aliens or some really ugly looking people.

Old 02-22-2016, 11:33 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,869,734 times
Mark S
Quote:
There is very little ironclad proof of anything
And that works both ways. You cannot prove they DONT exist but there is relatively more circumstancial proof that they MIGHT exist. You just keep on yelling - show me the proof because you and others cannot deal with the possibility that there might be aliens.

Unfortunately, people who need proof will never, ever be satisfied until they are taken off to the spacecraft fighting and screaming where they become the latest in a long, long line of experimental subjects. Go tell your need for proof to abductees who live with it every day/night. Oh.. of course, there is no proof of that abduction phenomena either.

Old Guard
Quote:
The government is made up of many people. Some believe with all their precious little hearts in UFO's and Aliens. There is no way the Government could hide proof of Aliens or UFO's.
See... here you argue that many people believe in aliens and UFOs but that could be because they KNOW they exists because they see them during their work for the government. Then you also say that whistle blowers cannot be trusted to tell the truth. Thank you for this, because now in my opinion, I see you as you truly are - not a truth seeker, but a truth obscurer and you exist here to muddy the waters. A truth seeker does not always ask questions but goes out there and investigates for themselves because they are interested. The difference is in the motivation to find answers, not in the fact that questions are asked.
Quote:
Calling people names is not evidence. Polls are not evidence.
As I say, no amount of evidence will satisfy. A poll would show you that you may even be in the minority now - or very close to it.

124c41
Quote:
I thought it was an interesting take on Roswell, but it would be hard to imagine that this sort of technology could be kept totally secret all these years.
This kind of technology is being tested all around us. Triangular-shaped craft, dumbell-shaped craft, saucer-shaped craft, orbs, etc etc are being seen every week. .... or dont you believe it?

Zymer
Quote:
The biggest one, that the bulk of people seem to be making, is that any alien life that might exist is more advanced than we are. While not demonstrably false, there is absolutely no basis for making it.
The technology we know about which we have (not including the space technology which the military have) cannot take humans outside our Moon yet. So, any craft that is delivering aliens to us here on Earth does have advanced technology to us. That is why some people assume that aliens have better technology than us.

For those who cry for proof, I will post a link to this post on CD which I think is evidence as good as we will get unless we actually step onto the planet itself. OK, maybe NASA can supply us with data which supports our ideas that aliens are there, but that will never happen until the government want us to know.

Old 02-23-2016, 04:34 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,486,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Mark S
And that works both ways. You cannot prove they DONT exist but there is relatively more circumstancial proof that they MIGHT exist. You just keep on yelling - show me the proof because you and others cannot deal with the possibility that there might be aliens.
I think you are mixing up a lot of stuff here. I think the credible circumstantial proof is that the odds are there is other life in the universe(s). That does not mean that they are visiting earth though.

I think that most people on this board believe in possibility that there might be aliens but just because they believe that does not mean they believe your "proof" which as far as I can see is studying images released by Governments which you do not trust. You do not trust them but have no problem believing information they release if it suits what you wish to believe. See the problem here?
Quote:
Unfortunately, people who need proof will never, ever be satisfied until they are taken off to the spacecraft fighting and screaming where they become the latest in a long, long line of experimental subjects.
LOL? What? Long, long line of experimental subjects? No proof of that at all.
Quote:
Go tell your need for proof to abductees who live with it every day/night. Oh.. of course, there is no proof of that abduction phenomena either.
I mostly pity these people, but they also make it hard to deal with themselves. I think they were social outcasts long before they were "abducted".
Quote:
Old Guard
See... here you argue that many people believe in aliens and UFOs but that could be because they KNOW they exists because they see them during their work for the government.
Sure, some people KNOW they are Jesus, some people KNOW that Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny exist, some people know that they did not lock their door and go and check on it five times before they can leave and even though it is locked each time they still feel it is unlocked.

After over 50 years of this supposed government cover up there is NO SUBSTANTIAL PROOF.

You KNOW aliens exist and cannot prove it. I KNOW that there is no government alien cover up and ask for common sense proof as any intelligent person would ask for.
Quote:
Then you also say that whistle blowers cannot be trusted to tell the truth. Thank you for this, because now in my opinion, I see you as you truly are - not a truth seeker, but a truth obscurer and you exist here to muddy the waters.
It is you who live in muddy waters. It is you who when asked for proof of statements you have made that do not answer, obscure and create straw man arguments like the one above stating that others cannot deal with the "possibility that there might be aliens". I do not think that anyone here has a problem that there is a possibility there might be aliens.

Post me your most credible "Whistle blower" and I will take a look.
Quote:
A truth seeker does not always ask questions but goes out there and investigates for themselves because they are interested.
Where have you gone out and investigated for yourself? I believe I once told you that it would be easy to prove the existence of an inner earth and you made excuses to not go out there and investigate.
Quote:
The difference is in the motivation to find answers, not in the fact that questions are asked.
But when "answers" are found they do not exist in a vacuum. Answers often prompt a whole new set of questions to people who are really interested in knowing the truth. You know how you know someone is not looking for the truth? Because they stop looking when they get the answer they want.
Quote:
As I say, no amount of evidence will satisfy. A poll would show you that you may even be in the minority now - or very close to it.
Of course you say that. It is one of the many things you say as an excuse not to post proof. It is actually easier to say that then it is to post proof.
Quote:
124c41
This kind of technology is being tested all around us. Triangular-shaped craft, dumbell-shaped craft, saucer-shaped craft, orbs, etc etc are being seen every week. .... or dont you believe it?

Zymer
The technology we know about which we have (not including the space technology which the military have) cannot take humans outside our Moon yet.
Well that is a lie. I have never been inside the moon. The hard part would not be getting humans out of the moon it would be getting them inside in the first place!
Quote:
So, any craft that is delivering aliens to us here on Earth does have advanced technology to us. That is why some people assume that aliens have better technology than us.

For those who cry for proof, I will post a link to this post on CD which I think is evidence as good as we will get unless we actually step onto the planet itself. OK, maybe NASA can supply us with data which supports our ideas that aliens are there, but that will never happen until the government want us to know.
You do not trust NASA but ask them to prove your claims? LOL. You use their images to try to prove what you wish to believe.

I think the show "What on Earth" is a great way to see how hard it is for a person to tell what they are looking at from just a single photo, especially a very untrained person who is not familiar with the technologies used to make the image, the environment the image was taken in, or rudimentary geology.

Old 02-23-2016, 06:21 AM

22,921 posts, read 28,263,704 times
Quote:
You cannot prove they DONT exist but there is relatively more circumstancial proof that they MIGHT exist. You just keep on yelling - show me the proof because you and others cannot deal with the possibility that there might be aliens.
You can't prove a non-proof. It reminds me of the old "logic:" If there were an invisible chicken on my head, you could not see it. Can you see it? No? Then that proves there is an invisible chicken on my head!

I'm perfectly willing to concede the possibility that there might be aliens. In fact, I'm one who suspects that not only is there life out there, but the universe is probably teeming with life, some of it familiar, some of it far stranger than anything we have imagined.

I'm just not convinced extraterrestrial beings are visiting Earth. It's certainly possible. But it sure hasn't been proven. If you have some credible evidence, I'd love to see it. Really, really love it.

And yeah, I've read lots of books and watched lots of documentaries on this subject. Some are really interesting and make me think. Others are laughably absurd, though still fun. My mind is open. I'm just not convinced yet.

Quote:
Oh.. of course, there is no proof of that abduction phenomena either.
Well at least we agree on something.

Last edited by Mark S.; 02-23-2016 at 06:47 AM..

Old 02-23-2016, 07:48 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,738,421 times
Just because....

IF we find aliens among us, does ICE have jurisdiction? What if they are found in a sanctuary city; will that city lose any federal funding? Is it consider xenophobic-racism to use the term illegal alien which is actually tricky, legally, in the context they are not residents of any country on earth, therefore, does the term alien then apply? My buddy I was bouncing this off of had a good point: if they were born in this country, yet still of a completely extra-stellar genome, does that make them a U S citizen afforded constitutional protection???? And what if their parents weren't born here, but snuck in? Will Medicaid apply to the birther? If trump is elected, will the wall protect us from the extra-stellar visitor, in regards to affording constitutional rights?

Old 02-24-2016, 12:41 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,869,734 times
Old Guard
Quote:
Post me your most credible "Whistle blower" and I will take a look.
Big deal. What makes you so special that we need your pronouncement that "the proof is good enough" or not good enough. Who made you the authority on this? We dont need your approval and if you want proof, go look for it like everyone else does who can be bothered.

I have to say, you do seem to be offering every possible argument against these things but never ever appear to be interested enough to look for that which you seek - proof. This leads me to believe you do not really want the proof you say you require. Period.

How about this - just let folks who believe rest in peace without your continually asking for proof. The people who want proof will go and find it IF they are that interested. The people like you who do not believe, will probably not bother with all the hard work of searching. Unless of course there is some other reason for posting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal