Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2016, 11:37 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,016,586 times

Advertisements

I believe in "ghost" phenomena. I do NOT believe they are dead former HUMANS. I believe in them as possibly:

1: Some sort of "place memory" that certain people are sensitive to. (IE: battlefield 'ghosts', et al) These are like watching TV, and are NOT interactive in that they can respond to a question, etc.
2: Maybe some sort of mental "temporal portal" video (for lack of a better word) This would be were somebody actually is able to see a REAL historical situation happen for a short period of time.
3: Angels (good ones) doing whatever their mission is at that moment.
4: Demons (fallen bad Angels, that have a vested interest in lying or deceit per the situation) these would be the interactive ones that can respond to a human, and make people believe they are dead humans
5: Hoax's perpetrated by humans to deceive for whatever reason.
6: Hallucinations, etc. Can't leave this out, because as humans, our senses are easily fooled all the time.

There's just too much proof of 1 degree to another of all these various things that's happened over the years for it ALL to be a hoax or hallucination.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2016, 09:47 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
I think our minds are like radio receivers and we pick up these energies all the time, however only certain people (and maybe at certain times too) can interpret these energies into brain images we see. I am making a distiction between mind(spiritual) and brain(physical) here but I think you get my drift. I feel that certain earthly conditions make these energies stronger or easier to interpret into our conscious brain. Thunderstorms, quartz underground, white noise, water, etc etc are said to make it easier to perceive these things.

Old 02-14-2016, 09:49 PM

44,258 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
Be careful taking a Taxi in Japan.
Yeah.
Sounds like the drivers are high.

Old 02-15-2016, 02:14 PM

3,978 posts, read 4,577,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folicure View Post
Like 3 years ago, I took a cab to take me to a place, but before I actually got in the taxi, I saw a little woman around her 20´s sitting on the back seat. I paid no attention to her and thought she was just another taxi user and that the driver was about to drop her off. I sat in the front seat right next to the driver, but after a while, I noticed that the driver kept on driving and never stopped to drop her off, so I asked him where he was taking the woman to and the driver looked at me very astonished and asked me, what woman? so I told him, the one in the back. The driver looked at me even more astonished and said what woman are you talking about? So, I looked back and there was nobody there. Damn, I almost died right there and then, I told the driver about the woman I had seen before and he got scared, he didn´t know what to say or do. After that, I didn´t say another word until I got dropped off and never saw that taxi cab again.
You're are like so mean. Why are you trying to scare some poor taxi driver and then left him alone in that car?

Old 02-18-2016, 04:42 PM

439 posts, read 522,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post
You're are like so mean. Why are you trying to scare some poor taxi driver and then left him alone in that car?
Hahaha, I am not mean, I just told him what I had seen, that was all. And man, I sure as hell wasn´t going to stay with him all day long driving around the city, like he was my bf or something.

Old 02-19-2016, 08:33 PM

2,334 posts, read 2,647,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I think our minds are like radio receivers and we pick up these energies all the time, however only certain people (and maybe at certain times too) can interpret these energies into brain images we see. I am making a distiction between mind(spiritual) and brain(physical) here but I think you get my drift. I feel that certain earthly conditions make these energies stronger or easier to interpret into our conscious brain. Thunderstorms, quartz underground, white noise, water, etc etc are said to make it easier to perceive these things.
This is very perceptive. I agree wholeheartedly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal