U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-20-2016, 06:34 PM
 
20,004 posts, read 18,100,522 times
Reputation: 11055

Advertisements

There is a Santa Claus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-20-2016, 07:12 PM
 
Location: Greenville, SC
5,023 posts, read 3,962,718 times
Reputation: 9443
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Rebuttal.. your words, don't blame the moderator. Have a nice day.

"See, you think everyone is this special little snowflake with unique experiences but I understand that people are more similar than dissimilar."
This comment isn't in this thread. So you use a phrase from another thread and expect everyone will know what the H you're talking about? Or you don't care because it's all about you? If you have a personal problem with Old Guard, take it offline. The rest of us don't want to hear it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2016, 08:27 PM
 
Location: 39 20' 59"N / 75 30' 53"W
16,082 posts, read 24,479,267 times
Reputation: 18035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
This comment isn't in this thread. So you use a phrase from another thread and expect everyone will know what the H you're talking about? Or you don't care because it's all about you? If you have a personal problem with Old Guard, take it offline. The rest of us don't want to hear it.
Don't get your panties in twist and I'll post the same thing again; whatever you think.

No pov on the topic; lesson learned huh?

Carry on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-21-2016, 06:57 AM
 
Location: Maine
17,438 posts, read 21,459,184 times
Reputation: 20354
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Time for a visit to the neurologist. Sad.
Funny you should mention that. I saw my neurologist last week. We discussed our UFO sightings. His was almost identical to mine in behavior, except I saw it in broad daylight and he saw it at night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-24-2016, 01:44 PM
 
7,288 posts, read 3,361,121 times
Reputation: 4018
Hahaha!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-07-2020, 07:36 PM
 
Location: PRC
3,310 posts, read 3,421,659 times
Reputation: 2992
Old thread I know, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty
Edgar Mitchell was a whole lot whacko...he lived here in my town and died about a month ago or so...he wouldn't give NASA the camera and other things from his moon trip...and it belongs to NASA. He went Looney Tunes.
This is interesting because he obviously thought anything he photographed would not see the light of day if he gave it back.

Actually, I think the astronauts get quarantined into an area for a while to make sure they dont have bugs and stuff, so any photo equipment would have been taken off them as soon as they got out of the spacecraft. I dont think they carry these heavy cameras around all the time so it would have been left in the module which splashed down and then collected officially when the module was in a secure place.

Michael Collins' book says the astronauts get pretty fed up with meeting the people and being trophies on show all the time. In general they are not the kind of people who enjoy that kind of thing. It would probaby send most people a little cranky doing that all the time, the public are pretty brainless when it comes to celebs.

So, after all that, I suspect this [bolded above] is rumour and not true at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-08-2020, 07:16 AM
 
985 posts, read 683,369 times
Reputation: 1079
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Not the first claim from sources associated with NASA or other agencies. No one has produced nuts and bolts proof yet.
this is not directed to you but just in general.

If we only get "filtered" information from the UK or USA does that mean it may not exist because it is second-hand accounts?
What about reports from Russia, Chile, or Brazil and other countries. I'm not talking about just UFO encounters but abductions and actual alien sightings. Stories from our own native American Indians; Navajo and so on.

Are they just dismissed because they are foreign?
When lots of stories (foreign & domestic) corroborate physical characteristics of aliens from people who have never met each other or read/see first world media.
Then you add the fact, there's billions of planets in the milky way and plenty of goldilocks earth-like planets, denial starts to come across as closed-minded. You don't always need scientific facts or to physically touch it for it to be real.

Not everything Einstein says applies elsewhere in our galaxy or solar system. It would be very naive and arrogant to believe we know everything there is to know about space when we have not ever physically visited another planet (AFAIK). Astronomers are discovering new planets and unbelievable evidence all the time. Case in point, the depths of our oceans are still being discovered with new species.

Even today, there are physicists who agree that specific areas on earth with high levels of EMF can provide a wormhole. I am just parroting what they say as a messenger, not a full-believer in everything. Check out some factual stories from Paulides about people who just vanish.

Last edited by frankrj; 01-08-2020 at 07:31 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-08-2020, 09:00 AM
 
13,409 posts, read 3,537,079 times
Reputation: 8726
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrj View Post
this is not directed to you but just in general.

If we only get "filtered" information from the UK or USA does that mean it may not exist because it is second-hand accounts?
What about reports from Russia, Chile, or Brazil and other countries. I'm not talking about just UFO encounters but abductions and actual alien sightings. Stories from our own native American Indians; Navajo and so on.

Are they just dismissed because they are foreign?
When lots of stories (foreign & domestic) corroborate physical characteristics of aliens from people who have never met each other or read/see first world media.
Then you add the fact, there's billions of planets in the milky way and plenty of goldilocks earth-like planets, denial starts to come across as closed-minded. You don't always need scientific facts or to physically touch it for it to be real.

Not everything Einstein says applies elsewhere in our galaxy or solar system. It would be very naive and arrogant to believe we know everything there is to know about space when we have not ever physically visited another planet (AFAIK). Astronomers are discovering new planets and unbelievable evidence all the time. Case in point, the depths of our oceans are still being discovered with new species.

Even today, there are physicists who agree that specific areas on earth with high levels of EMF can provide a wormhole. I am just parroting what they say as a messenger, not a full-believer in everything. Check out some factual stories from Paulides about people who just vanish.
The ex Canadian defense minister, Paul Hellyer, made a public statement years ago in front of Parliament, about how extraterrestrial beings secretly control our planet and its govts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-08-2020, 11:01 AM
 
985 posts, read 683,369 times
Reputation: 1079
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
The ex Canadian defense minister, Paul Hellyer, made a public statement years ago in front of Parliament, about how extraterrestrial beings secretly control our planet and its govts.
I never heard that one. Although, I've heard similar references; Russia's Medvedev, Nixon, a couple other foreign leaders, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2020, 01:00 AM
 
13,409 posts, read 3,537,079 times
Reputation: 8726
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrj View Post
I never heard that one. Although, I've heard similar references; Russia's Medvedev, Nixon, a couple other foreign leaders, etc.
These are the people that would know if something was truly going on like this.


I wouldnt be surprised either. From many of the things Ive read, it seems to me, its the 'ETs' themselves that want to stay concealed in the shadows of secrecy, and there is probably a good reason for that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top