Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2016, 06:02 AM

924 posts, read 1,020,403 times

Advertisements

was wondering if you guys want to share...ill share mine if you guys decide..although I am not sure if its paranormal or not - you guys can share some opinion or not
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2016, 08:39 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,040,762 times
Several. Most notable. I saw my friend nearly possessed by a demon in the middle of the night in a hotel room.

Old 05-16-2016, 10:51 PM

924 posts, read 1,020,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Several. Most notable. I saw my friend nearly possessed by a demon in the middle of the night in a hotel room.
thats pretty freaky - what was going on? anyone else?

My friend was messing around with a ouija board. He recorded the outcome. It was at a park where a boy died. After a few mins, the swing started swinging. Just one of them. He said there was no wind at the time.

Ive always wanted to try the ouija board but been too scared to actually try it myself because I am not 100% sure if those things are real

Old 05-17-2016, 10:22 AM

I can tell you they are 100% real, and if you open the door to necromancy, which G-d said is an ABOMINATION to Him, you are guaranteed a 100% bad experience or worse, and it's the gift that keeps on giving.

A friend of mine and her cousin messed with one as kids. The "man" that came through it, proclaimed himself a Spaniard who professed to be "in love" with her cousin after a few sessons, and asked to lay upon her, which she ignorantly granted. My friend ran her hand over her while "he" laid on her, and she said it was like running your hand through spider webs you couldn't see. Her cousin ended up with a permanent debilitating disease shortly thereafter that left the kid in a wheelchair for life and she was a healthy teen until then. She always blamed the Ouija for it.

I know others who got possessed by what they contacted on the "other side". The spiritual realm exists and anyone can touch into it, but without the covering of Christ your soul, your "woman", is as a woman without a covering, which is what the fallen angels have a legal right to join themselves to and produce "offspring". They are the Nephalim and they exist. For the love of G-d and your own well-being, DON'T go there.

Old 05-17-2016, 07:23 PM

32,924 posts, read 36,329,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willc86 View Post
was wondering if you guys want to share...ill share mine if you guys decide..although I am not sure if its paranormal or not - you guys can share some opinion or not

Why don't you read through the threads in this forum. A lot of people have shared. You either have something to say here...or you don't.

Old 05-18-2016, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willc86 View Post
thats pretty freaky - what was going on?

I saw a grey cloudlike thing hovering over her body in her bed, in mid-air and she appeared to be struggling with it in her sleep. The room itself felt evil, something indescribable as to the intensity of it. I said her name and it lifted and took form on the other side of her bed. As soon as it lifted, she started screaming, "It came out of the walls, it came out of the walls, it was too fast I couldn't get away from it!"

I was stunned for 20 minutes before I said another word, the whole time she was crying, and telling me she was soaked even to the underside of her pillow and that she had a metallic taste in her mouth. She asked me to turn on the light and said she couldn't because the thing was on the other side of her bed and she was too afraid to move. I had said NOTHING but her name, and for 20 minutes she's filling in details of what I'm seeing. She was soaked, because it was like foaming at the mouth, drool falling between it's pointed teeth like a dog.

Also, she was the other girl who had played with the Ouija board as a teenager. It had come to collect it's due.

You can never forget this type of an experience and no one can tell you it didn't happen. Peace

Old 05-18-2016, 02:32 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,041,688 times
I often get the feeling that I'm experiencing something that has already happened to me.

Old 05-18-2016, 02:44 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,041,688 times
I often get the feeling that I'm experiencing something that has already happened to me.

Old 05-18-2016, 03:17 PM

8,548 posts, read 10,969,065 times
My feeling, and belief about ouija boards is they are in no way responsible for paranormal behavior in any way shape or form.
You could get the same reaction from a piece of cardboard.
When someone , anyone summons souls from the other side, regardless of the method, they open the lines of communication with those on the other side.
One's thoughts is the catalyst for the communication, not some stupid ouija board.

It is all about one's thoughts, not a piece of wood.

People need to understand that spirits have an extremely elevated ability at telepathy.
When one sits down at a ouiji board, what they are thinking is transported to whatever spirit is honing in on those thoughts.
There is absolutely no need for a ouiji board.

Bob.

Old 05-19-2016, 03:55 AM

44 posts, read 44,163 times
I agree with CALGUY, the Ouiji board in and of itself has absolutely no power. None, zero, zip, nada! It's all about intent. Your intention, desire, openness, to communicate with spirit is what attracts spirits to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal