Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2016, 06:09 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,865,664 times

Advertisements

I realise there are a number of threads about this topic, but this one is abouit trying to document the phenomena if it exists.

I am now a firm believer in the world going through time jumps at various times and so I was wondering how it might be possible we could document these as they happen.

It sounds weird I know, but the threads I have read on CD and other forums about people remembering reading about celebrities having died and then suddenly hearing in the current time period that these same celebs are still "alive and kicking", make me think there is something more than just mis-remembering and mis-reporting.

If we could document these reported deaths as they happen, and then as time goes on, keep checking on the links on the internet. Then, if a time skip occurred suddenly all the links would be gone. Of course, given the transient nature of the internet, this method would not be perfect but it might help to provide some proof that these events were happening.

It is only a hunch and a belief that these time skips are a real event at all, but if they are, then there has to be some way to pin them down and for some actual cuts in the threads in the timeline to be recognized.

The people who think this time skip thing is not likely or not possible, and there will be some(particularly those who are continually looking for proof), are invited to think of ways in which this, if it does supposedly exist, would be able to be pinned down and proved. If not actually proved, then at least some more evidence added to what is - at the moment - just a hint, belief or suggestion by a diverse group of people.

So, folks who have ideas or comments on this are encouraged to add to this thread and maybe together we can find some way to actually document this phenomena - if it is one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2016, 10:11 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,013,037 times
Here you go, maybe this will help, it's called the "Wayback Machine": https://archive.org/web/

It's been taking snapshots of webpages since the mid 1990's.

How to Use the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine: 7 Steps

Old 03-13-2016, 08:58 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,938,702 times
Between the Wayback Machine and the DeathList, you should be able to do the research using the years 1987 to now. That's about 29 years' worth of data. Have at it; we await your results.

The DeathList 2016

Old 05-16-2016, 09:48 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,040,762 times
I've had a time jump. My spirit went ahead 2 days and I saw what was going to happen and be spoken word for word, before it happened.

Old 05-17-2016, 08:15 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,013,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
I've had a time jump. My spirit went ahead 2 days and I saw what was going to happen and be spoken word for word, before it happened.
You should have had your spirit go into a party store, and wrote down the winning lottery numbers...

Old 05-17-2016, 09:15 PM

32,923 posts, read 36,323,847 times
Abe Vigoda is really dead this time.

Old 05-18-2016, 02:13 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,040,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBear View Post
You should have had your spirit go into a party store, and wrote down the winning lottery numbers...

Well, since G-d controls the spirit within, it's kinda His choice what He does with it, lol....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal