Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2016, 07:34 PM

1 posts, read 795 times

Advertisements

Hi. I'm new. I'm just looking for some others thoughts..opinions..insight into various events that have happened to me the past year.
I have cheated death numerous times for whatever reason throughout my life due to poor life decisions.
I'm lucky to be alive.
But some things happened starting last summer that really freaked me out.
One night while riding my bike at. 2am a dove falls dead out of the sky and lands right in front of me in the middle of the road.
Around these past holidays a very good friend tells me he sees things sometimes when he looks at people. So I proceed to ask him what he sees with me. He tells me he sees different things and thats what scares him because he usually only sees one thing. One being I have disappeared meaning I went back home with my family. The other a newspaper clipping saying Im in the hospital not expected to make it.
A month later some random guy comes up to me on thr street and asks me if I will accept a stone he is handing me. I said ok. He hands it to me and tells me its for protection and walks off.
Another month later I get hit by a truck riding my bike and thank goodness only broke my leg. I remember impact ....blackout..remember coming to sliding in slow motion along the curb as my leg does a complete 360 at my knee. I look back and I am 2 houses from the intersection where I was hit. But. No road rash..no bruises..nothing from landing or skidding. Just a broken femur. Thats unbelievable to me.
Anyway...Im just curious if anyone has any input into all this. The dove..the stone. It just has me perplexed.
Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2016, 11:01 PM

8,485 posts, read 10,898,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiyna View Post
Hi. I'm new. I'm just looking for some others thoughts..opinions..insight into various events that have happened to me the past year.
I have cheated death numerous times for whatever reason throughout my life due to poor life decisions.
I'm lucky to be alive.
One night while riding my bike at. 2am a dove falls dead out of the sky and lands right in front of me in the middle of the road.
Around these past holidays a very good friend tells me he sees things sometimes when he looks at people. So I proceed to ask him what he sees with me. He tells me he sees different things and thats what scares him because he usually only sees one thing. One being I have disappeared meaning I went back home with my family. The other a newspaper clipping saying Im in the hospital not expected to make it.
A month later some random guy comes up to me on thr street and asks me if I will accept a stone he is handing me. I said ok. He hands it to me and tells me its for protection and walks off.
Another month later I get hit by a truck riding my bike and thank goodness only broke my leg. I remember impact ....blackout..remember coming to sliding in slow motion along the curb as my leg does a complete 360 at my knee. I look back and I am 2 houses from the intersection where I was hit. But. No road rash..no bruises..nothing from landing or skidding. Just a broken femur. Thats unbelievable to me.
Anyway...Im just curious if anyone has any input into all this. The dove..the stone. It just has me perplexed.
Thanks
Obviously the soul within you is not ready to depart your body.

When it does, you will be dead, and nothing will stop that.

Bob.

Old 04-20-2016, 02:00 AM

6,908 posts, read 6,824,788 times
Interesting post. This is a purely belief-based answer so disregard it if it sounds a load of bunkum or weird - which it will to loads of people.

I think you should really wake up and examine your life because these things are 'happening' to you, but .... we all create our own reality. This means you are doing this yourself, so what are you trying to say to yourself? This amount of good fortune (or whatever you call it) is unusual, so I would start to think about why you are here and what you can do to find out. Maybe start meditating, change your lifestyle, etc, but it seems to me that some major change is necessary for you to recognize and understand the way your life needs to go.

I believe we (our larger spiritual self) all make plans for our Earthly life before we come into life as a baby so I would take all these happenings as a directional adjustment that you are just not understanding or listening to yet. Like ... this is what you are here for but you are not moving in the right direction to complete the mission in the allotted timespan. It also sounds as if time is running out and the indicators have started happening more frequently. By the way, I dont mean that you are going to die or anything like that, but the personal plan timescales have to fit in with the way things fit together in the larger picture, and that is hotting up recently.

Does any of this make sense to you?

Old 04-24-2016, 12:53 AM

8,485 posts, read 10,898,973 times
Very good post ocpaul20.

You hit on something I have know since I got involved with studies of spirits, and the spirit world.
After much research and study, I am of the belief that spirits choose the body they will incarnate to, before that body is born.

Spirits know every second of the life from first to last breath.
They choose a particular body for many reasons, and as I have stated in many post dealing with this particular subject, the human body is nothing more than a tool to be used by the spirit.
When the spirit has accomplished what it feels it needed too, the spirit releases itself from it's human bondage, and the body dies.
This could take as little as a day, week, month, or well past 80 years.
It is the spirit that makes the decision.

Reasons for choosing a particular body to incarnate are varied, some as a learning experience, and others as an act of penance.
Again, spirits have the ability to "see" what a life will be like, and depending on their need, they do, or do not incarnate.

Much thought goes into each decision as to what body a spirit will consider as it's host.
Past lives, and experiences play an important part in a spirit's decision.

The human existence is purposely designed for the needs of the spirit that will incarnate.

Often we humans experience many differences in the individual person.
Some are fortunate in that their lives seem near perfect, while others are filled with what can only be called pure misery.

We see some newborns who are born with some sort of debilitating affliction, and we wonder why.
Others pass way before what we consider "their time", and again we ask why.
Still others die unexpectedly in accidents, plane crashes etc, and we just can't understand why.

As much as we humans need to know , the answer lies in just one place, and that is the need of the spirit within each of us.

Usually a spirit's past lives determines what new life it will take on.
Let's take this as an example, but before that, a little of what I have learned in regard to the one overriding, and paramount need for purity in the spirit world.

The spirit world has an insatiable need for love, and purity, for without either, they will never ascend to the world of the creator of all things.
This is their one goal, and many climb that latter, one step at a time.

Many falter in their quest for purity, and love, and incarnation is the learning experience that will help them to achieve success.
This fact is born out by those who have experienced a near death experience.

Many who "returned" state, "there was so much love".

Now that example to help understand what a spirit may be going through.

Let's call our spirit John.

John, in the life he recently gave up, murdered another human being while on earth.
As with any human, spirits are tempted by the devil, and some do succumb to that temptation.
John was one of them.

He led an undesirable existence as John, but because he was blinded by temptation, knowing full well the life he would incarnate to was that of evil and temptation by the devil, he willfully chose this life.

Now, John's spirit lived many years in the body of John, until it was time to free itself, and return home to the spirit world.

Time does not exist in the spirit world, nor does gender.

John's spirit now realized that this past live was terrible,and if it were to gain that all important purity, it would engage in much needed thought.

Upon return to the spirit world, the elder spirits judged this past life, and other lives this spirit chose.

Obviously this spirit would not ascend one step forward, but by the same token, it would not regress either.
That is how it is in their world.

Now, after much "soul searching" this spirit feels a new"life" must be an act of penance, to show that it is regretful of this past life.
With the ability to "see" a new life, this spirit has chosen a life that will be filled with torment and pain.
At birth, this spirit has entered this newborn.

The parents of this child cry in horror when they are told this child will be permanently afflicted with a brain deformity.

The spirit knew this child would be afflicted for it's entire life, but in an act of penance, it chose this body.

So,when we see these types of lives, understand there is a purpose behind them.
People who are blind, deft, mute, crippled , mentally disturbed,are all here for a purpose, and their spirit within is paying the price for actions in a past life.
As humans, we have a hard time understanding why, but it is what the spirit wanted, and nothing, nothing will change that.
As I have stated many times over, the human existence is for the use by the spirits.
What we do in our lives is totally at the will of the spirit within each of us.
If we are successful it is meant to be.
If we are less that perfect, that too is meant to be.

Many feel they are the supreme body, and existence, but how wrong they are.
I feel we are here for the will of the spirits, and life as it is, and has always been, ,bear that out.

Bob

Old 04-24-2016, 01:01 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,557,988 times
Do you still have that "stone" ? what is it ?
What are the chances of you seeing this stranger again ?

Old 04-25-2016, 02:30 PM

3,978 posts, read 4,556,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiyna View Post
I'm lucky to be alive.
That's weird, but maybe it was an owl's dinner and the owl dropped it while carrying it to the nest.

Quote:
Some people in this world are weird and some of these people are good friends of others. You're one of the others.

Quote:
There are tons of weird people on the street, especially if you live in a city. They either want to give you stuff or they want you to give them stuff. You need to start saying "no."

Quote:
Hundred of thousands of people get into accidents every day and most of them survive.

Old 05-12-2016, 09:36 PM

6,908 posts, read 6,824,788 times
Quaker15 - you need to read up on coincidences. :-) If you say no to things all the time, there is no room for these coincidences to happen.

I have experienced many coincidences and it seems to me to be the Universe working how it does.

In my case it works with wonderful and amazing outcomes but I realise that things have a right time and right order and so if something does not appear when I want it to, then I obviously have to wait for the Universe to get it to me in its own time, not in my time.

Usually these things happen so I have to be careful what I wish for.

Old 05-18-2016, 02:30 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,014,140 times
From a Christian perspective, a dove symbolizes the Holy Spirit, and Jesus is the Rock/stone of your foundation. I think He's trying to tell you something. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal