Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2016, 11:21 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,386,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethegreat View Post
I'm talking about your intuition,your souls compass etc,that feeling that this is completely off,this is wrong feeling.
I started a little business recently which I really wanted and am interested in,but I keep getting that feeling that this is wrong,that it just wasn't the right thing,just not great feelings about it whenever I think of it.

So it's been hard to pursue it ,it doesn't feel at all like fear or like a this might not work feeling, but rather just a this is wrong this is off feeling.

I have some other vocational ideas that don't resonate deeply either and I'm wondering if I should wait for the 'one'
Intuition comes straight from All That Is, the collective consciousness. When you get the bad feeling thinking of your business it's a clue not to go there. If you want to know where else to direct your energy ask All That Is. Simply say out loud what it is you need like guidance/answers. You will know if you are on the right path when all doors will open for you with ease and without hard work. If it is not right for you you will find difficulty getting where you think you want to go. You'll have to push hard on the doors to get them to open up for you if at all.

For more detailed information read "Living in the Light" by Shakti Gawain (click here)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2016, 08:33 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,872,488 times
It is strange that you say you wanted to start this business and you were interested in doing it but you feel that something is 'off' about it.

What I would do, is to examine your 'off' feelings and find out what are the things you enjoy doing in the business and what is the part which feels awkward or that you do not like. Then, when you have identified what you do not like, see what is connected to it or where it stems from. Maybe it is related to a previous circumstance in your life which is still unresolved. This might give you insight into the issue.

You might want to check out something free called EFT or Emotional Freedom Technique which is a way to get in contact with life issues by acknowledging them and may give you insight into what is causing the 'off' feeling for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal