Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2016, 09:08 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,731,407 times

Advertisements

Anyone one else do either of these in finding some answers we need for our bodies/minds. I've been doing both for probably 15 yrs or so. Do I trust it all, sometimes Yes and sometimes No....but the Energy has been positive with these works.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 11:20 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,669,615 times
My friend has many health issues surrounding food. She does muscle testing to see what she can eat or should not eat. It keeps her from eating things that would give her a bad reaction.

Old 06-17-2016, 12:41 PM

I know which foods aren't good for me, my gut knows this. But I don't always "listen" to my gut a lot of the times and eat say inflammatory foods anyway. Like egg yolks.

My friend buys a lot of her supplements at a health food store here and takes her pendulum to give a negative or positive reaction to the supp for her body. It's pretty amazing work.

A chiro got me started when I was dragging myself into his office with major fatigue, I had gotten on the soymilk craze and had no clue about how soy so messes with the thyroid. sluggish thyroid = Fatigue... He tested me with some vials one being soy, and he said "get off it"....I went on to do my work and went further with the pendulum...love it. I avoid soy products with a passion.

Old 06-17-2016, 07:56 PM

706 posts, read 757,036 times
I have used both and have had both of them used on me by others. What people need to ensure is that they are free from interference, above all else. Also, they need to be hydrated and their electrical system needs to be fully functional.

The first point is the most important, IMO, if you're doing this on/with yourself. People who are being influenced by neggies (whether they realize it or not) can get false responses when muscle testing or dowsing, mostly when delving into spiritual topics rather than simply testing supplements to take. It's best to be really awake and aware before doing these things. If you're not awake, I think you should avoid dowsing and muscle testing or do them with a qualified person only (like a holistic doc who might use MT on you). At the very least, don't use those tools for anything other than choosing supplements, since that's a benign subject. I will write mostly about self-testing to find sensitive information below. This would be for people who test things other than supplements, though I'll also talk about testing for them.

If you have no connection whatsoever with your true self or "higher self" then start there by doing things like meditation and analyzing your thoughts. "Know thyself" comes to mind as an apt phrase. Once this happens, don't be surprised if you start becoming a little psychic, or at least more intuitive. This is a good thing because it empowers you and makes you less susceptible to manipulation. I had interference when I started muscle testing, so I know it can happen and I caution everyone to defend against it.

I want to stress that this is serious stuff and shouldn't be done by sleeping people who don't even know that many of their thoughts might not be their own. Many people have "attachments" and don't even realize it, and these things can definitely interfere with self-muscle testing and dowsing. If a friend or doctor is testing you, it's different and it's harder to have interference when you're just doing a strength muscle test (where you hold the supplement and the other person tries to push down your other arm that you're holding up).

So after that important phase, the first thing I actually recommend is to make sure you know your responses. I calibrated myself so that I knew what was "yes", "no", and "no response/not enough information", according to my body responses. You should make sure to choose these things ahead of time. There are a few different ways to self-muscle test. The second easiest (and less obvious) way is to just use your right hand for one answer and your left hand for the opposite. Just like a twitch of your finger or whatever signal you want to use. One should always have a response twitch for the "no answer" option. I chose to have both hands twitch simultaneously to mean that. If you get that response while testing a supplement, try holding the bottle up to your chest. Again, there are various ways you can self-test. The absolute easiest way to test a supplement is to hold it up to your chest and allow your body to sway forward or backwards for "yes" or "no".

Do yourself a favor and don't phrase your statements in the form of questions, and don't say things like "Should I take this?" or "Should I go to this yoga class?". You don't want anyone's opinion, really, especially when you're testing for supplements or making life-changing decisions. Phrase the request as a statement, and expect a yes or no response based on your body's needs and true self's knowledge. For example, hold the supplement or hold the idea/thought of it in your mind or just look straight at it (if you're in the store). Then silently state "This substance is needed by my body at this time" or something similar to get your response. Yes or no or unknown? Your true self and body should know this information if you've done all the prep work. It's an interface system between your conscious mind and your unconscious or subconscious mind and your body.

If one is unsure whether they have interference or not, they should preface their statements with "My higher self knows that (fill in the blank)". For example, "My higher self knows that this supplement would be (or is) beneficial to me right now." I would advise keeping things simple like that. If you are very awake and aware, you can broach other topics like questions about GOD or aliens or whatever. Just make sure there's no interference from attachments or outside influences.

Old 06-18-2016, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomdove View Post
So after that important phase, the first thing I actually recommend is to make sure you know your responses. I calibrated myself so that I knew what was "yes", "no", and "no response/not enough information", according to my body responses. You should make sure to choose these things ahead of time. There are a few different ways to self-muscle test. The second easiest (and less obvious) way is to just use your right hand for one answer and your left hand for the opposite. Just like a twitch of your finger or whatever signal you want to use. One should always have a response twitch for the "no answer" option. I chose to have both hands twitch simultaneously to mean that. If you get that response while testing a supplement, try holding the bottle up to your chest. Again, there are various ways you can self-test. The absolute easiest way to test a supplement is to hold it up to your chest and allow your body to sway forward or backwards for "yes" or "no".
Sorry, I forgot to add that this should be done with pendulums, too. Have it swing back and forth for one answer and intend for it to swing side to side for the opposite answer. You can intend for it to swing in a circular motion for the "no answer/not enough information" response. The person operating the pendulum should always make sure to calibrate it to themselves and their intended way of using it. If it swings wildly after you've done this or while you're doing it, there is likely interference going on and you should stop. Try shielding yourself and declaring that any and all neggies must leave your sovereign space. Be very firm about this. Again, it's easier when you have become more intuitive because you're more likely to be able to sense the presence of something/someone.

Also, if one is working with a crystal pendulum, I recommend clearing it and cleaning it before using it. Depending on the crystal, this can be done in numerous ways. Crystals can be cleaned with running water, lake/ocean water, salt water, sunlight, moonlight, or by putting them in a bowl of sea salt. The more fragile stones shouldn't be put in salt or saltwater. Some of them don't like the sunlight, either, so don't leave them out in it too long or the colors may fade. After you clear/clean it, you should set your intentions with it.

Old 06-18-2016, 01:48 PM

I don't use mine all the time. Her name is RoseAnn and I have learned to work with it, stating the comments etc. I get very strong swings and I can get a weak swing depending on how RoseAnn feels about something. Rose for the rose quartz heart and pendulum and Ann being a favorite name in my life.

I enjoy RoseAnn more than I enjoy many people.

Old 06-18-2016, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I don't use mine all the time. Her name is RoseAnn and I have learned to work with it, stating the comments etc. I get very strong swings and I can get a weak swing depending on how RoseAnn feels about something. Rose for the rose quartz heart and pendulum and Ann being a favorite name in my life.

Quote:
I enjoy RoseAnn more than I enjoy many people.
That's not hard nowadays. Lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal