Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2016, 04:45 PM

4,720 posts, read 15,574,005 times

Advertisements

Having been a nurse a long time, and being privileged to be present for the miracle of birth, and often heartbreak at death, I am amazed at how we look for the unusual or bizarre as "proof" of something greater then we.
A field of flowers that bloom and die the same time,an orchard whose trees bloom and have fruition in sinc, the birth of a baby, the beat of a heart, the wonder of the human body, the beautiful orchestration of our universe, the seasons,the air to breathe, the food and water that knows just what to do when consumed.
I no longer look for proof of a miracle,
. It's so everyday, we no longer see them. I wiped a baby's face at Birth, and held a mans hand who passed away all alone , except for me doing a long,solitary and unpaid overtime.
Smoke from a Photo ?
What fools these mortals be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2016, 05:54 PM

3,782 posts, read 4,218,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpanaPointer View Post
The guy died at the hospital, so why would you even believe it was a picture of a "spirit" leaving a body?
Maybe his spirit could not wait to get away from the idiot? Or the spirit had a hot date with Mary!

Old 07-16-2016, 07:44 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,884,164 times
Do I sense that the OP may be looking for a reaction by posting woo?

Old 07-16-2016, 08:16 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,083,901 times
It could be so many things. A smear on the glass is the most likely. I think the "head" and "shoulders" of the shape are being formed by the leaves behind the people. It all could be a coincidence.

I do believe in people having spirits, but I don't think they're so easily photographed. Could be...who knows, but much more likely a smear on the glass.

Old 07-16-2016, 08:42 PM

2,802 posts, read 3,175,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
This really seems legitimate.
The motorcyclist died, perhaps at the hospital, medically.
Often they are pronounced dead at the hospital but
could "pass away" before that.

Saul Vasquez, a passing trucker, took the photo.
His facebook account reveals absolutely no behavior
that would make his picture suspect, such as overtly religious
posts or photographic shenanigans.

Photo of fatal wreck goes viral after people claim to see spirit above victim’s body | fox8.com

Some say it's his spirit leaving his body, but I see an angel
or even Jesus leaning forward with arms outstretched,
and head tilted downward.
It's plausible. I've seen some strange things on the road before. There was a cross in the grassy median near Albany, OR where somebody had obviously died. One night as I was approaching it like I always did every Friday night, there was a weird grey-blue glow in its vicinity. As I drove closer, I noticed it was in the shape of a person. I couldn't tell the gender, it was completely transparent, and we both made eye contact right as I drove by. It gave me chills for sure.

Old 07-16-2016, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvira310 View Post
It could be so many things. A smear on the glass is the most likely. I think the "head" and "shoulders" of the shape are being formed by the leaves behind the people. It all could be a coincidence.

I do believe in people having spirits, but I don't think they're so easily photographed. Could be...who knows, but much more likely a smear on the glass.
From the original news article:

The crash occurred 5:30 Tuesday afternoon on Highway 15 near Stanton. Officials tell LEX 18 the person on the motorcycle was the only person involved and he was taken to a hospital where he later died.

Chilling Photo Taken At Accident Scene - LEX18.com | Continuous News and StormTracker Weather

Come on oh gullible ones. Since when do spirits leave before death, in any situation you can imagine?

Fake picture, fake story.

Old 07-16-2016, 09:32 PM

77,913 posts, read 60,076,765 times
This story sure generated a lot of clicks and ad revenue!

But hey, I'm just one of those "sheeple" unlike the informed true believers out there.

Old 07-16-2016, 09:41 PM

3,222 posts, read 4,552,760 times
One thing's for sure, we'll all pass from this life to ''whatever'' some day and either know what's beyond, if anything, or just click off from existence like the flip of a light switch.

Old 07-16-2016, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinLow View Post
One thing's for sure, we'll all pass from this life to ''whatever'' some day and either know what's beyond, if anything, or just click off from existence like the flip of a light switch.
I'll go with us all becoming worm food. We'll live on as nutrients in some other bodies. Or just be absorbed into the earth's minerals. Either way, it is up to us to live the best life we can.

Old 07-17-2016, 04:09 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,482,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpanaPointer View Post
Dude didn't die then, but later on. So that's just ... something.
Maybe the spirit changed it's mind. Okay, just kidding. I don't have any idea what that is in the picture, but also don't pretend to know what will happen when we die.

Wasn't there a documentary where they were trying to "weigh" the soul? By weighing the person at the time of death. Oh well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal