Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 02:07 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times

Advertisements

If anyone is that interested, here are the two links I posted earlier in the thread, to some really good information about MH370. One is from the professional pilots forum pprune.com. Here find accurate good information on the specific plane and its characteristics. The other is from Abovetopsecret.com which has a bunch of people willing to investigate odd things happening.

Link 1 Abovetopsecret thread (391 pages)
Link 2 Pprune thread page 201 (at least 201 pages)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2017, 06:03 PM

8,546 posts, read 10,964,749 times
Ever since this even took place, I have been unable to put it aside, as though it never happened.
I knew no one on that plane, so it isn't like I had an attachment to it, other than what my vision showed me.
Many people had different theories as to what happened to flight #380, and supposed evidence of it's crashing into the sea, they would not discount.
I however rely on what I "saw", upon hearing of this incident.

Within seconds of hearing #380 went missing, this is what I "saw".... (attached thumbnail)
The cargo door on the ship was open, and the 777 was being guided into the ship by some force unknown to us, almost like a giant vacuum, sucking the plane inward.
All electronic communication was disrupted on the plane, including it's transponders which would have helped in tracking it's location.
Once the plane was on board, the ship disappeared with incredible speed.

This is as close to what I envisioned the night of the tragedy.
It was as real then, as it is now.

To date, other than what I feel was "manufactured evidence" by the Malaysian government, there has been no real hard proof that the plane landed anywhere on land, or the sea.
One would look at this picture, and wonder, did this, or could this have actually happen?

I don't know about the rest of you, but when I put this photo together, I had a very creepy feeling come over me, once it was complete, and I could see it for what it was.
Erie as hell, and what could ultimately end up being the reality of flight #380.
Sadly we may never know.
If this depiction bothers anyone, I apologize, but I felt it important to cover all possibilities regarding this terrible event.

Bob.
Attached Thumbnails
Flight MH-370-malasianplane.jpg  

Old 07-16-2017, 07:38 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
o.0

Old 07-16-2017, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
o.0
I would assume by your two zeros, you are saying no chance it happened that way.

You, ,I and the rest of the world can not say that for sure, we just don't know.
The possibility of alien abduction is just as real as any other theory.

Just because no one witnessed it in person, does not mean it didn't or couldn't happen.
We don't know what is out there.
I do however know what I "saw", and the attached image is representative of that vision.

My experience dealing with visions started about 15 years ago, when a young boy out in the inland empire was abducted in an alley behind his house.

Hearing that, I immediately had a vision of this young boy's body hidden under a pile of rocks out in the desert.
Days later his body was found under a pile of rocks in the desert.

In another case in SanDiego county, a young girl was abducted from her bedroom, and once again, upon hearing that I knew she would be found in bushes along Ortega Hwy, and later, that is exactly where they found her body.

There have been other cases where I had a vision of what happened to those who were reported missing.

The latest vision happened during the last presidential campaign.
Long before Donald Trump entered the race, Jeb Bush was the odds on favorite to win the nomination.
One afternoon while sitting on the rear deck of my house, out of the blue I had a vision of Bush standing at a podium, and stating"regretfully, I am suspending my campaign"
Months later he did exactly that, as I had visioned.

So, this incident with flight #380 for me, is a very real possibility.
IT has been over three years since the plane disappeared, and nothing but one phony piece of evidence has surfaced.
I have heard stories how vast the Indian ocean is, and searching in the area where some felt the lane vanished, have turned up nothing.
In the vastness of that ocean, not even an oil slick that would by itself, drift with the currents, landing on some shore eventually.
This too has not happened.

This fact, combined with the lack of good solid evidence the plane landed in the ocean, or on land, leaves one undeniable facet of this event, and that is perhaps the vision I experienced immediately after the disappearance is the reality of what happened to flight #380

Bob.

Old 07-17-2017, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I would assume by your two zeros, you are saying no chance it happened that way.
No, it was just a "my mind--blown" emoji. Or, "Whoa! Freaky!"

So, Bob, do you ever get invited to work with search-and-rescue teams?

Old 07-17-2017, 01:38 AM

Quote:
No, it was just a "my mind--blown" emoji. Or, "Whoa! Freaky!"

So, Bob, do you ever get invited to work with search-and-rescue teams?
No because I have just recently gone"public" with this ability of having visions of events.
For years I have told friends about these visions, and the one regarding Jeb Bush was met with a lot of skepticism, because at the time, he was leading in the polls, and Donald Trump had not even considered joining the race.
I did however, just two weeks ago, contact the Los Angeles sheriff's homicide division concerning that 5 year old boy who went missing back in April.
His dad was found sleeping in his car, in a park that is two minutes from my house.
I had no vision of the boy, but a small lagoon close to where the dad was found, kept bothering me.
I wanted the sheriff to investigate this lagoon, as I couldn't get the feeling of water, along with this missing boy out of my mind.
The homicide department didn't contact me, and within a day of my calling them, the boy's body was indeed found in water, just not the lagoon I was concerned about.

I don't get these vision on all events, and am not sure why only select ones enter my mind.
There is no set pattern to them, except in most of the instances, my vision comes almost immediately(with in seconds) after hearing of an event.

With in hours of the Bush vision,again, out of the blue.
I was involved in some work on the deck, measuring for some carpentry I would be doing the next morning.
Nothing was on my mind except making sure I had the measurements correct, then, I had an abrupt vision of Hillary also suspending her campaign.
She was at her husbands bedside in a hospital room.
The press was there, and her words were as clear as a bell.
"I am suspending my campaign immediately, Bills health is much more important to me right now".

It were as though I were in that same hospital room.
I looked down at Bill Clinton, and he looked close to death, lying there on the bed, hooked up to all kinds of equipment.

Well, that vision did not come to pass, and I thought about that after the election was over.
Perhaps the vision was correct, but not the timing.
IT may well have been into the future, perhaps the 2020 election campaign.
I believe she was devastated at loosing the election, and I think she wanted it so fiercely, that if she remains active, and healthy, she will run in 2020.

Bob.

Old 07-17-2017, 07:02 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
I am sure there are people who can tap into the ether and know possible futures. There have always been these kind of people.

There are plenty of missing people whose family would love to have a new avenue to investigate and even if you got only one or two correct, I am sure it would be of benefit. If you got more than one or two, then that would help even more.

It could be something you could develop if you were interested in doing so. Maybe a meditation state might bring more of those periods when you receive impressions, or you could go into that state with a person in mind.

As with all these woo-woo things, it might not be an easy path to tread though.

Old 07-17-2017, 08:02 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,483,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I am sure there are people who can tap into the ether and know possible futures.
Yes, I have that ability. It is called predicting, which I do based on past performance and other information, and guessing which I do based on an even looser set of standards. Sometimes I am wrong but that is how these things work.

Old 07-17-2017, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
No because I have just recently gone"public" with this ability of having visions of events.
For years I have told friends about these visions, and the one regarding Jeb Bush was met with a lot of skepticism, because at the time, he was leading in the polls, and Donald Trump had not even considered joining the race.
I did however, just two weeks ago, contact the Los Angeles sheriff's homicide division concerning that 5 year old boy who went missing back in April.
His dad was found sleeping in his car, in a park that is two minutes from my house.
I had no vision of the boy, but a small lagoon close to where the dad was found, kept bothering me.
I wanted the sheriff to investigate this lagoon, as I couldn't get the feeling of water, along with this missing boy out of my mind.
The homicide department didn't contact me, and within a day of my calling them, the boy's body was indeed found in water, just not the lagoon I was concerned about.

I don't get these vision on all events, and am not sure why only select ones enter my mind.
There is no set pattern to them, except in most of the instances, my vision comes almost immediately(with in seconds) after hearing of an event.

With in hours of the Bush vision,again, out of the blue.
I was involved in some work on the deck, measuring for some carpentry I would be doing the next morning.
Nothing was on my mind except making sure I had the measurements correct, then, I had an abrupt vision of Hillary also suspending her campaign.
She was at her husbands bedside in a hospital room.
The press was there, and her words were as clear as a bell.
"I am suspending my campaign immediately, Bills health is much more important to me right now".

It were as though I were in that same hospital room.
I looked down at Bill Clinton, and he looked close to death, lying there on the bed, hooked up to all kinds of equipment.

Well, that vision did not come to pass, and I thought about that after the election was over.
Perhaps the vision was correct, but not the timing.
IT may well have been into the future, perhaps the 2020 election campaign.
I believe she was devastated at loosing the election, and I think she wanted it so fiercely, that if she remains active, and healthy, she will run in 2020.

Bob.
I remember you discussing the bolded. Thanks for the update; I was wondering how it would turn out.

Hillary's not going to try to run again, so I don't think that vision was election-related. I think she's washed up. The Dems will have to come up with a much better candidate. They haven't been doing a very good job of fostering strong candidates the last couple of decades. I think Kerry was very good, and a Congressional investigation showed he had actually won the vote (he took New Mexico, a federal court case there revealed), but that's another topic for another sub-forum. Actually Pat Schroeder, who was very popular when she was in Congress, isn't too old to run, but she probably doesn't want to get back into it, at this stage of her life.

Old 03-26-2024, 03:31 AM

691 posts, read 640,722 times
Quote:
. The reason a plane part vs. the items you mention, could wash up on a beach, while the other items not, could be because hollow aluminum plane parts wouldn't become water-logged and sink.
The error with the assumption is that it is just that, an assumption.

The wings and tail section of a plane, and their components such as the aileron they claimed to wash ashore, are not watertight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal