U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2017, 11:07 AM

6,935 posts, read 8,647,666 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris.A View Post
If this was the work of alien abduction, do you really think the media would ever cover it?
Absolutely not.

That would cause world wide panic.

Bob.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2017, 01:37 AM

4,532 posts, read 4,027,376 times
Easy to blame aliens when really it is the government or elites forces doing the work. They would love everyone to think it is the work of aliens because then no-one can be accountable oand no-one looks for other leads to the truth.

What the government fears most of all is that we are organised and that we can motivate ourselves to hunt down the killers. If we rely on them to do it, they will never find they are at fault. Of course, then it just becomes a 'conspiracy theory' and it gets dismissed by those who like to believe what they are fed.

What a load of sheep we are.

Old 03-09-2017, 06:48 AM

5,168 posts, read 3,614,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Easy to blame aliens when really it is the government or elites forces doing the work. They would love everyone to think it is the work of aliens because then no-one can be accountable oand no-one looks for other leads to the truth.
There is no more proof to support this theory than there are of aliens doing it.
Quote:
What the government fears most of all is that we are organised and that we can motivate ourselves to hunt down the killers. If we rely on them to do it, they will never find they are at fault. Of course, then it just becomes a 'conspiracy theory' and it gets dismissed by those who like to believe what they are fed.

What a load of sheep we are.
What government, there is more than one government in the world.

Old 03-09-2017, 12:06 PM

I still have reason to believe it was an alien abduction, and the fact that plane parts washed up on some coast line does absolutely nothing to alter my thinking.

Seems strange to me that a plane part possibly weighing hundreds of pounds would surface, while much lighter luggage , or bodies , never did.
The plane also had freight on board, but yet none of that surfaced either.
I believe the parts found were manufactured by the malasian airline company in an effort to make us believe the plane landed in the ocean.

I'M still convinced once that plane was in the air, it never touched the planet again.

Bob.

Old 03-09-2017, 12:09 PM

573 posts, read 326,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie4 View Post
I'm surprised MH-370 wasn't found immediately before the election.
I, also, had this exact thought.

And that it wasn't credited to Infrastructure or something Democratic... I was stunned, actually.

Old 03-09-2017, 12:10 PM

573 posts, read 326,383 times
So. It's either been alien abducted, or it's on the bottom.

The search has officially been called off....

I think there may be something to the paranormal explanation. Has anyone seen the video of the flight paths with the really high speed of the plane, seconds before? ...

Old 03-09-2017, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie4 View Post
So. It's either been alien abducted, or it's on the bottom.

The search has officially been called off....

I think there may be something to the paranormal explanation. Has anyone seen the video of the flight paths with the really high speed of the plane, seconds before? ...
I recall seeing that.
It went in zig zag pattern at incredible speed.
That alone backed up the vision I had talked about in another thread having to do with this incident.

Bob.

Old 03-09-2017, 05:38 PM

Old Guard
Quote:
There is no more proof to support this theory than there are of aliens doing it.
If you are going to comment, at least make it an interesting one.

Old 03-09-2017, 05:38 PM

5,168 posts, read 3,614,690 times
Quote:
Old Guard

If you are going to comment, at least make it an interesting one.
After you.

Old 07-13-2017, 02:41 AM

The search for MH370 may get re-opened if the money and political will can be found.

Link here

Dr. David Griffin of Australia’s Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO) said at the national marine conference in Darwin in early July 2017

“We think we know quite precisely where the plane is”.
“Considering that the newly available data generally support the conclusions of the official investigators, it remains a mystery as to why Malaysia withheld the data for so long and why it chose to release the data at this time."

Victor Iannello of the Independent Group, a team of aviation and mathematical experts, is puzzled why the data was kept secret, especially since it indicates that the Boeing 777 crashed after a sharp spiral dive and no one — not a pilot nor hijacker nor terrorist — was in control

Personally, I think they found "something interesting" in the search of the seabed and want more funds to find out more about that interesting something. Thats only a conjecture of course.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal