Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2016, 11:15 AM

24,094 posts, read 32,431,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Very helpful...a lot of good energy comes through in your posts. Understandable how and why they originated, shame places like Lilli Dale aren't in abundance.
I'm glad that it was of help! There are some other Spiritualist communities in the country. The only one that I personally know of by name, is Cassadega, mentioned by AuntieAnnie up thread.
That is located in Florida, near Daytona and Deltona Florida.

Cassadega is also a town where Lily Dale is located. The Florida Cassadega was founded by Lily Dale Snow Birds. Lily Dale NY is near Buffalo NY. It is very, very cold and snowy in the winter.
I'd like to visit the Florida Cassadega in the winter this year.

If anyone is interested in that, and would like to do a City Data meet up, send me a direct message.

Lily Dale NY, remains the world's largest Spiritualist Community.

Where ever you live, you may want to first visit a Spiritualist Church. They are all over the country. GOOGLE "Spiritualist Church" and your town or city. The closest city to you. I live in NE Ohio. There are several Spiritualist Churches in my area. So I am guessing, there may be one near you, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2016, 01:41 PM

3,222 posts, read 4,567,154 times
Sheena-
Have you been to the ''Victory of Light'' psychic fairs held in Cincinnati in April and November each year?
Lots of workshops but more veer off into paranormal stuff like Bigfoot, UFOs, ghost hunting, and mediums/psychics. Pretty neat though.
I am going to look for a Spiritualist church nearby.

Old 08-27-2016, 02:07 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,543,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post

Where ever you live, you may want to first visit a Spiritualist Church. They are all over the country. GOOGLE "Spiritualist Church" and your town or city. The closest city to you. I live in NE Ohio. There are several Spiritualist Churches in my area. So I am guessing, there may be one near you, too.
Found one in the community I mentioned in my first post to the thread. [b]'A Spiritual Center, Our philosophy is New Thought rooted in Science and Mind and the teachings of Ernest Holmes '[b]

Ernest Holmes teachings?? something I'll have to read up on.

Old 08-28-2016, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinLow View Post
Sheena-
Have you been to the ''Victory of Light'' psychic fairs held in Cincinnati in April and November each year?
Lots of workshops but more veer off into paranormal stuff like Bigfoot, UFOs, ghost hunting, and mediums/psychics. Pretty neat though.
I am going to look for a Spiritualist church nearby.
No, I haven't. But it sounds like something that would interest me! I'm not that close to Cincinnati, I live in North Eastern Ohio, hence my proximity to upstate NY, but I want to look into this.

Do you have a link?

Old 08-31-2016, 01:06 PM

Update! We are returning to Lily Dale this weekend!

Since visiting, my psychic abilities have really increased. So many favorable, amazing, and truly serendipitous events have occurred.

This time, I have researched a medium and I know that she is the one I want to see.

We have reservations at another guest house.

I am soooooo excited!

Will report back!

Old 09-01-2016, 07:18 PM

2,502 posts, read 2,070,019 times
Oh, You lucky girl!!!

When you mentioned feeling that electric energy as you were driving up to Lily Gale, it reminded me of my tour thru a Haunted House here in town that I took when taking a paranormal class. Instantly felt all this energy in the butler's pantry of this old house....so weird. I'd step thru the thresh hold and felt it, stepped back out the doorway and felt nothing.

And I'd read abt Lily Gale in a paranormal book I had been reading after my parents passed away, along time ago.

I would love to go too!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal