Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 05:16 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,679,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronicka View Post
The energy is not good and it hasn't been for a while. There is a lot of tension in the air and you feel it if you are sensitive. It is getting better. We just had a tough full moon but now the change is in the air. By next month it should be resolved, from what I know. We are over the hump. It isn't just the change of seasons, it is a 'thing'.

Some people might feel the change of seasons and not the oppressive energy but it has been noticeable. Everybody feels the effects in their own way.
MIL made the comment the other day about how the full moon, this full moon, has been affecting her sleep.
She says she has always been affected with theses things.
I do believe the moon affects our physical bodies, so it more than likely affects our other senses too.
I think also, some are more sensitive to these things than others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2016, 05:47 PM

287 posts, read 897,059 times
Fall forces what was once in hiding to be revealed. This is literally true - we can not hide in a leafless forest. Between that, and the cooler weather and shorter days, it is very easy to feel melancholic. It is my favorite time of the year.

Old 10-20-2016, 06:30 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,810,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxiegal View Post
MIL made the comment the other day about how the full moon, this full moon, has been affecting her sleep.
I do believe the moon affects our physical bodies, so it more than likely affects our other senses too.
That's when I get everything I want and don't want, is when I'm asleep. I take a lot of meds for sleeping now so I'm not bombarded with information that has no where to go. Although things still come to me. I have a good friend that will end up a diabetic.. ( saw that today) also wish this stupid election was over. I knew Hillary would win it back when President Obama won it... and have posted about it before a few times ( to prove I have basically) she's going to win it already. I'm sad to see President Obama go.. and I also know that I will write a poem. As far as Halloween, not into it this year... In my third eye, I can look at my house on the outside and see spider webs all over it. ( covered) I don't know what this is.. I remember when I dreamed about a house that was covered with recluses at one time to the point of infestation, and then I woke up and read about it the following day..

I agree with Veronica.. something is funky at the monkey. ( Glad when this passes, whatever it is)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1968849

Old 10-20-2016, 07:20 PM

12,441 posts, read 14,870,119 times
It's just fall allergies.

Old 10-21-2016, 03:25 PM

24,100 posts, read 32,460,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxiegal View Post
I absolutely agree about this full moon. Like your MIL, I am also very effected by moon phases.

I'm not even sure that there is not a physical explanation for it. Certainly, primitive and ancient man was aware of the effects of the moon. It is interesting that the Old Farmer's Almanac includes moon phases in the planting and harvesting of crops. It also includes a section about astrology.

http://www.almanac.com/

Old 10-21-2016, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronicka View Post
The energy is not good and it hasn't been for a while. There is a lot of tension in the air and you feel it if you are sensitive. It is getting better. We just had a tough full moon but now the change is in the air. By next month it should be resolved, from what I know. We are over the hump. It isn't just the change of seasons, it is a 'thing'.

Some people might feel the change of seasons and not the oppressive energy but it has been noticeable. Everybody feels the effects in their own way.

I agree that it the "oppressive energy" is more than just a phenomenon related to the change of seasons.

I have been feeling an oppressive energy through out 2016. When I speak to other people, even those who are not interested in the paranormal, and they have felt a heaviness and darkness through out this past year. People have also reported an unusual number of tragic or negative events.

In Celtic tradition, as we approach Samhain (Halloween) they veil between the living and the dead - and IMO all spirits - begins to to thin and interactions with the spirit world become more possible.

Old 10-21-2016, 08:04 PM

997 posts, read 936,910 times
Some people are more sensitive to the moon phases but they affect us all, just as the tides are affected. Not everybody is as sensitive and feels that energy. Some people have a strong moon in their chart and they are more aware of feeling the moon phases. That's not me but I know they matter. This last full moon was a doozy. It looked dangerous to me but we are over the hump. The new moon is on the 30th, after that, and after the election then there will be a shift. It is a new beginning and it is already starting.

I am very sensitive to energy in general and I don't like creepy stuff anymore because of the negativity. Dark and scary, spooky things bother me because it brings out the darkness. We celebrate the darkness in the month of October. We court it, and we draw it in.

Earlier we were talking about electronics being easy to manipulate by the spirit world. The other day I was writing to someone and it was time to stop. I don't want to be rude and simply not reply but I couldn't. I was blocked. Next, I accidentally deleted the e-mail so I retrieved it. I could not respond but I hoped to and then it got deleted again and I didn't touch it. It disappeared twice so I took the hint and left it alone.

Last edited by Veronicka; 10-21-2016 at 08:24 PM..

Old 10-22-2016, 11:09 AM

Location: Just East of the Southern Portion of the Western Part of PA
1,272 posts, read 3,707,362 times
Is the veil thinning in the southern hemisphere where it's currently springtime?

Old 10-22-2016, 04:42 PM

997 posts, read 936,910 times
Yes, if you use that term. The energy is the same but it depends on how it feels to you. It isn't a law, it is a personal experience or feeling that you have or don't have.

Old 10-22-2016, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny C View Post
Is the veil thinning in the southern hemisphere where it's currently springtime?
I would think not. I admittedly do not know as much about the Southern Hemisphere. The tradition that I am talking about are derived from Northern European pagan traditions.

I do have a Brazilian friend who I can ask. Now I am curious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal