Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 10:04 AM

325 posts, read 334,346 times

Advertisements

I think I just saw a ghost at work yesterday, I could only describe it as a faint patch of light moving just above the floor and was making no noise at all. There was no one around at that time!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2016, 08:24 AM

1,748 posts, read 1,289,610 times
Another thread 'Creepy childhood experience(alien), suddenly had me recalled an almost forgotten unexplained childhood experience. Since its not about alien I post it here.

Can't remember how old I was then. My grandmother passed away, traditionally it is believed that after 7 days the deceased spirit would return to visit family. That night, we prepared everything according to customs and had food properly layed on the dining table for her return.
Then we all slept in my parents' room sort of awaiting, which eventually we all fell asleep. I remember vividly being awoken by someone tickling the under of my feet, but when I opened my eyes everyone else was sleeping. Next morning, we awoke and my mom went to checked on the dining table, there were signs of the food and utensils being touched.
I don't remember if I felt scared or anything but eversince, I always sleep with blanket fully covered over my feet.

Old 04-21-2017, 06:56 AM

109 posts, read 100,052 times
Nope , but I would like to think they exist
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal