Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2016, 08:33 AM

1 posts, read 460 times

Advertisements

My moms family has had a house since the 80s and the house was passed down to my mom and we currently live there. The basement is really sketchy and no one goes there it has 2 rooms full of dirt. My aunts and uncles would tell me that they would dream and the woman in their dream would ask them if they were comfortable. I would listen to them but not believe them. In our living room we have a little table under the tv were I always put my keys. My keys disappear 2-3 times a week and end up in different places.We have put white candles up next to them and they still disappear. They once appeared in the basement, the last time they disappeared they were in a red suit case but the suit case was closed. No one uses the suit cases we just have them there sitting. My moms keys have gone missing once also. They dissappeared with my keys and ended up in book bag together but the werid part is that no one uses it. My friend did not believe me about the keys so I told her to sleep over and we tied the keys so they won't disappear. The next morning they were gone. I have never found the keys the only person that can find them is my 9 year old little brother. They know about the situation also no one believes us until they see it for themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 12:01 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by puma14 View Post
My moms family has had a house since the 80s and the house was passed down to my mom and we currently live there. The basement is really sketchy and no one goes there it has 2 rooms full of dirt. My aunts and uncles would tell me that they would dream and the woman in their dream would ask them if they were comfortable. I would listen to them but not believe them. In our living room we have a little table under the tv were I always put my keys. My keys disappear 2-3 times a week and end up in different places.We have put white candles up next to them and they still disappear. They once appeared in the basement, the last time they disappeared they were in a red suit case but the suit case was closed. No one uses the suit cases we just have them there sitting. My moms keys have gone missing once also. They dissappeared with my keys and ended up in book bag together but the werid part is that no one uses it. My friend did not believe me about the keys so I told her to sleep over and we tied the keys so they won't disappear. The next morning they were gone. I have never found the keys the only person that can find them is my 9 year old little brother. They know about the situation also no one believes us until they see it for themselves.
I think you may have found the culprit...

Old 10-14-2016, 10:14 PM

12,441 posts, read 14,863,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by puma14 View Post
...the only person that can find them is my 9 year old little brother...
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutdude View Post
i think you may have found the culprit...
Hilarious!!

Old 10-16-2016, 10:34 AM

1,995 posts, read 2,075,410 times
Have you tried setting up a spy camera that only you would know about?

Old 10-16-2016, 12:50 PM

32,919 posts, read 36,316,341 times
Who would look in an unused suitcase for missing keys? Oh, I know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal