Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 01:12 AM

7,017 posts, read 6,939,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
But there is only one cow and this is cattle mutilation we are speaking about. I think such a wide variety of animals helps make the point that this may not be related to the cattle mutilations.
I think I read/heard that there are mutillations outside the cattle species like horses, and other domestic animals.

The idea that they are dropped from above comes from the fact that there are not often any tracks around the bodies of mutillated cattle. It is one of the strange things on which most people remark. Farmers are used to animal kills or predator/scavengers visiting a dead animal to eat it but in these cases of mutillations, there seems to be something which deters these scavengers from eating the dead cow for some time after it has died.

Some people have seen black helicopters around the time of the mutillations which may account for other suggestions that the cattle are lowered or dropped from a craft of some kind. Also, there are also reports of cattle and humans being raised by some kind of 'tractor-beam' into UFOs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2016, 10:58 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,509,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I think I read/heard that there are mutillations outside the cattle species like horses, and other domestic animals.

The idea that they are dropped from above comes from the fact that there are not often any tracks around the bodies of mutillated cattle. It is one of the strange things on which most people remark. Farmers are used to animal kills or predator/scavengers visiting a dead animal to eat it but in these cases of mutillations, there seems to be something which deters these scavengers from eating the dead cow for some time after it has died.

Some people have seen black helicopters around the time of the mutillations which may account for other suggestions that the cattle are lowered or dropped from a craft of some kind. Also, there are also reports of cattle and humans being raised by some kind of 'tractor-beam' into UFOs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mydYc2usHEg

Old 11-28-2016, 11:35 AM

9,511 posts, read 6,149,508 times
Well; I've just spent a multitude of hours indulging my Hyperlexia on NewspaperArchives.com & I THINK I've got at least a direction to go in!

Here we go:

I explored something that has been lurking in my brain for 10 years now which I initially has discounted as "kid stuff".

The house was "noisy". As in odd scratches, creaks & groans that I had always dismissed as "settling". But at night; the kids hated it. Even the older teenage + boys had "issues" but they would not admit to being "scared".

I remember coming home & seeing my then 16 year old sitting at the computer with a baseball bat next to the desk. He's just say " Nothings really wrong; I just keep hearing stuff". But there were two incidents that I had always wondered about.

The first was when 5 of us came home around 9pm & the older kids were not at home. We parked the truckat the curb, unloaded the kids & started towards the porch. My then 11 year old son was talking to a sister when he turned his head & something caught his eye on the roof.

His reaction can only be described as the most extreme display of fear I have EVER seen in any man, woman or child.
His eyes were huge & he screamed " RUN ... GET INSIDE!!" & bolted for the door. Once inside he collapsed in tears on the floor saying "It's on the house, it's on the roof ..."

By the time we got back outside there was nothing to be seen. He described (both then & we talked about it last night)
seeing a large dark shape with a hunched shoulder/back area. It "dropped" a shoulder to reveal what he said was a horrible face; almost like skin stretched over a skeleton with huge black eyes.

I was convinced that he had some kind of optical illusion involving a large female raccoon that lived in the waterway behind the house. I'd seen her many times & I figured the sloped sholders & mask of a raccoon sounded viable. He was really mad that I didn't believe him.

The other incident involved one of my then 5 year old twin girls who let out a bloodcurdling scream about 10 minutes after bedtime. She was bolt upright in her bed pointing out the window & was in a state of semi-shock with a white face & lips. When I asked her to tell me what she saw she just looked at me a whispered "No."

For the next 5 years she refused to talk about it. Whenever I would ask she would turn white again & say "No. I can"t"

I now know that she saw a face in the bedroom (2nd story) window that she said "floated" past. She described it as having a "bony monkey face with huge black eyes."

Sooo. I never connected any dots (until now) because nobody ever said "I saw a bird". I thought my son saw a raccoon & my daughter a reflection or something.

This weekend I was binge-reading literally thousands of archived newspaper articles from the US & Canada from present time back to the 1800's looking for possible reports of "huge bird sightings" when I found a multitude of articles regarding something that happened in Texas in 1976; including 2 police officers & 3 teachers as witnesses.

I would have been to young to remember this but it was Nationwide news; known literally as "The Big Bird":

I think The Bird is back here.-tbb1.jpg

I think The Bird is back here.-tbb2.jpg

I think The Bird is back here.-tbb3.jpg

Well, to say the least; I now believe my kids saw the Bird. Which is funny sort of because they always wanted me to believe them but nobody wanted to believe me & now maybe we were all insisting on the existence of the same thing without even realizing it.

Thoughts?

Old 11-28-2016, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
His reaction can only be described as the most extreme display of fear I have EVER seen in any man, woman or child.
His eyes were huge & he screamed " RUN ... GET INSIDE!!" & bolted for the door. Once inside he collapsed in tears on the floor saying "It's on the house, it's on the roof ..."
Two questions:

You mentioned that your SIL has ranches. Has she experienced cattle in trees or on power lines and are there any pictures from her?

If something large was on the roof of the house why would anyone run towards it? Why not go back into the car and then leave if needed?

Old 11-28-2016, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliedeee View Post
which would also explain the lack of blood around some of those cattle mutilations.... and that is a frightening thought.
Bingo!

I'm so glad you noticed that because it brings up an aspect of this that I researched but didn't know "how" to bring it up in this thread.

When I first started all this I literally sat down with a piece of paper on my left that listed "21 most consistent findings at the scene of Cattle Mutilations" ... including what is thought to be the "most likely suspect".

Since typical wildlife predation has been ruled out the current suspects remain either ; Human (military, cult activity, politically motivated or buisness motivated)

... or Alien/UFO.

On my right I put another piece of paper titled "Bird Predation" & I decided to go all or nothing; if I could not explain EVERY single one of the "findings" with a possible "aspect of Bird". Then I was going to abandon the thought.

A few of the most puzzling findings to have a possible "bird" source were:

- Blood-less carcasses.

- Toxicology reports that were showing levels of anesthetics & anti-coagulants.

- Avoidence of the carcass by other scavenging species.

- A substance found both on/in the carcass & on the ground that will sting/burn human skin when touched.

But then I researched a not rare occurence in Nature as a possible explanation: Hematophagy.

AKA: Bloodsucking. Many species do it: Mosquito's, Bats, Bed-Bugs & several Fish speceis.

And Birds. There are blood-sucking birds?!

The Vampire Finch actually has a "straw-like" area in it's beak, similar to a mosquito.

This is one of my "personal notes" (to myself) from my past research:

I think The Bird is back here.-mut3.jpg

So that I think was the turning point for me. In one swoop; Hematophagy nailed all those findings that initially I didn't think could be pegged on "Bird Predation".

The biggest hurdle for me was the fact that some of these cows were testing positive for pharmeceuticals... until I read that scientists used the the chemicals naturally occuring in Hematophagic animals to create these Pharmaceuticals!

Also, simply put; the mysterious substance that burns the skin & wards off other scavengers ... is probably "bird spit".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematophagy

Old 11-28-2016, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Two questions:

You mentioned that your SIL has ranches. Has she experienced cattle in trees or on power lines and are there any pictures from her?

If something large was on the roof of the house why would anyone run towards it? Why not go back into the car and then leave if needed?
Regarding my SIL; I DO know she has personally experienced it. I DON'T know how much documentation she retains on it but I DO plan on having a talk with her about it, hopefully by Christmas time.

My husband & her had some sort of falling out after my MIL's funeral in (I think) 2007 & remained estranged from each other until 2014.

We had only been married two years at the time & I had only met her once prior to the funeral. I actually took/pushed my husband to reunite with her when I was taking him to visit his brother in NM.

I really, REALLY wanted to ask her about it but it was totally the wrong timing (hugs/tears ... just awkward)!

Regarding my son: So weird; I agree. To clarify: We were parked in front of house. The section of roof he saw the "thing" on was the backside of the peak on the attached garage. One of the twin girls was already standing inside the house with the front door open. Her twin was on the front porch. I was next, coming through the front lawn carrying my then 2 year old. He was about 2 steps behind me. My husband was just coming around the side of the truck, maybe just having stepped onto the curb.

When he saw "it"; total panic. He kept his eyes fixated on the roof & started bolting towards the door.

Maybe it was because the door was already sitting open?

Old 11-28-2016, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Since typical wildlife predation has been ruled out the current suspects remain either ; Human (military, cult activity, politically motivated or buisness motivated)

... or Alien/UFO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mydYc2usHEg

Old 11-28-2016, 09:42 PM

7,017 posts, read 6,939,809 times
Any power lines nearby? Anyone been playing with ouija boards or occult negative stuff?

Sounds like there might be an area around your house which has different energy and could be attractive to other-dimensionals - if there is such a thing.

I would also do some research on your house and find out what was on the land before the house was built or what happend there when the previous occupants lived there.

Maybe you should email Linda Moulton Howe or one of the other researchers and see if they have noticed a link between mutillations and large bird sightings?

Old 11-29-2016, 04:08 PM

4,203 posts, read 3,428,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
Holy crap. Here's a shot of a Siberian Golden Eagle taking down a wolf:

Golden Eagle Vs Siberian Wolf

I'm seeing 5 ft 11 in to 7 ft 8 in wingspan for a Golden Eagle -- not that far off on the high end from what you saw. I think you have a point in the photos showing the similarities between vulture predation and cattle mutliations.

Looks more like a fox than a wolf, which is more reasonable. That's a magpie in the front.

Old 11-29-2016, 06:23 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,969,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonchalance View Post
Looks more like a fox than a wolf, which is more reasonable. That's a magpie in the front.
It does look more like a silver fox; the magpie could be closer to the camera so it's hard to use as a measure of size, I think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal