Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2021, 12:22 PM

2 posts, read 1,495 times

Advertisements

Am telling things from my experience and examination of this website don't know if its revealed before or not but am sharing this to all of you so here is my examine results :-
9: in every religion it is considered as a goodness . In Hinduism it represents 9 stars or 9 gods. A divine completeness , fruit of spirit , number of judgement .
7,3,9 or 739 is also somehow related to Christianity i don't know coz am not Christian.
om : - also called a sound of universe in Hinduism its explained fully.
circle:- as a life ,death and afterlife
a proton is 1836 times heavier than electron and 1836 represents intelligence {as written in website} but according to me 1836 somehow related to Charles Darwin and his theory of evolution ..
90:- holy spirit word come in bible 90 times.
666:- devil {lucifer} but considered in this website as a death god .

world navel OMPHALOS :- centre of world { don't know much about navel omphalos but what i got is navel of world or centre of world lies according to all mythologies and religious}

few gods are represented such as:
ISIS: goddess of fortune the sea and the travel in ancient Egypt.
OSIRIS:- god of death ,afterlife ,fertility
SIRIUS :- brightest star in the sky
HORUS:-god of kingship and sky
4 child's of Horus :- IMSETY,HAPI,DVAMUTEF,QEBEHSENVEF
SOTHIS{in Greek but same in Egypt}:- goddess of fertility, goddess of inundation
BLACK RITE :- dark light.
ATUM+RA OR ATUM RA: 2 gods are represented coz of similarities .ATUM GOD PRE-EXISTENCE AND POST-EXIXTENCE and RA THE SUN .
this is what I observed I don't know much my examination is going on …
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2021, 12:32 PM

2 posts, read 1,495 times
and if you addition for 9 from any number which will give in result nine is represented here .. somehow all the patterns are representing some relation about god, human, death universe, astrology, gods of all religion, and many more and the the key which is everyone talking about is 973,9 14 divine gods ….. don't know much and if you translate website then it says … jesuschrist-the human-jesuschrist.com {973=Jesus name come in bible for 973 times}

Old 01-13-2021, 06:05 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
For truly mysterious artists, I think Akiane is amazing. At the age of 5 she was good but at the age of 8 she was a really accomplished artist. Scroll down to see her work at the different ages.

Website of her art

Instinct is my all-time favourite. but there are many really excellent ones. I think she is a reincarnated art master.

Old 01-13-2021, 08:18 PM

8,546 posts, read 10,964,749 times
To me it looks like a horrendous result of many lsd trips.

Old 01-17-2021, 02:46 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,232,358 times
How can they expect a Dolt like me to understand that stuff?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal