U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 02:23 PM

906 posts, read 648,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
If you read back among the posts in this discussion, you will find one that is factual in regards to chemtrails and thier existence. So who is ignoring what?

The term 'conspiracy theory' does not equate to 'ridiculous'... While many may seem far fetched, end up being true. Conspiracy Theories that Turned Out to be True - Criminal Justice Degree Hub

Just because you find something ridiculous does not make it so, that is your opinion.

Here is a fact... I live in rural America. Very few commercial planes fly overhead, there is no nearby military base. What flight paths there are, are at a very high altitude and are always the same. The contrails are always very short and disperse as quickly as they are formed.
The sky is always clean and clear, the air is warm and still.....until....
Other low flying planes zig zag, criss-cross and make U-turns (what commercial planes do that!?). The trail they leave behind stays for hours, it slowly widens, the winds kick up within (almost to the mark) 90 minutes, and for three days after the sky has an ugly colored overcasting. It's not normal. I have lived in this area for 25 years and this was not happening until about 6 years ago and as time went on, it was occurring more and more.
People in other parts of my state have tested the water and the soil and have found contaminates.

Now...maybe it is just coincidence, but in 2016 the sky was free of this criss-cross mess...
Let's look back...around 2010, the oddness in the sky started, we did not know it, but the following year would begin the 5 year stretch of ever progressing dry and dryer winters...ah, the California draught! No spraying for a year? Now look! We are having an almost normal amount of rain fall... As they say.
However....from my experience, this is a good, but mild winter compared to what they had been like prior to any weirdness filling the sky.

Do you know what a crop duster is? The U-turn you are referring to may be an aircraft in a holding pattern. I guess until you've lived in the cockpit for a few years, you have no idea what cockamamie things people come up with. People have asked me what kind of snow tires we have (apparently they were impressed by the acceleration on takeoff and think airplanes have wheels powered by the engines). I've been told my nose tires were flat when it is simply the chines on the side of the tire. I've had people threaten to call the FFA on me (that's a legitimately scary threat. Could you imagine all of those farm kids attacking at once?!). I've had people tell me we had a near midair collision and refused to believe me when I said we had 1000 feet vertical separation.

What it boils down to is that the world is full of people who are overflowing with self confidence and believe that their ideas must be correct, even in the face of overwhelming evidence.

I had a flight that cancelled due to a crash at the destination airport and actually had a passenger scream at me that I was making it up as an excuse for our flight to be cancelled. Yup, that's what we do ya frickin' looney.

So step back from your ego for a moment and contemplate that maybe, just maybe, your belief is this myth is incorrect. There is anecdotal evidence that is being viewed through a keyhole and many of you are jumping to outlandish conclusions without having any factual evidence. Or, perhaps, I'm part of this grand conspiracy and I'm being paid by the government to distract you from the truth. Hmmm....

I'll try to remember to turn the chemtrails off before landing next time!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2017, 03:58 PM

1,729 posts, read 1,379,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
I'll take "Fake conspiracy theories" for 1000, Alex!

What is "Frozen Water Vapor"?
frozen... out the hot exhaust... I take we toddid for y2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiZpHnaqNXA&t=49s

Old 03-26-2017, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
In this CIA speech at the cfr, director brennon speaks of stratospheric aerosol injection for geoengineering.
https://www.cia.gov/news-information...relations.html
Ever heard that gov tech is 20 years ahead of what civi's are aware of? You know what you can do with your tinfoil comments?
great post

Old 03-26-2017, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
My neighbor thinks only military airplanes produce contrails.

She's the kind of stupid that can't be fixed.
ex-plane how a contrail stops and starts... is there a switch for it??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdO8I3p6zJ4

Old 03-26-2017, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasfinn View Post
It was sarcasm. This government has a long history of using people as guinea pigs. I don't know if chemtrails are real or not but I wouldn't be quick to dismiss them.
they are real....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mao0y3DnKzo

Old 03-26-2017, 04:14 PM

1,876 posts, read 715,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4635 View Post
Don't drink water, fish pee in it
I knew I smelled something fishy in my water this morning. Damn fish! Stay outta my water! Swim elsewhere!

Old 03-26-2017, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
And of course, there are companies that offer the very service that uses chemtrails

Weather Modification, Inc.
Weather Modification, Inc., has a wide range of services to provide knowledge, data, equipment and capability at any phase in your project. We can also tailor a program to meet your specific objectives and manage it from beginning to end.
Our talented scientists, researchers, project managers, technicians, and pilots have the expertise you need to carry out an efficient, effective weather program.

About Us - Weather Modification, Inc.

North American Weather Consultants
Incorporated in 1950, NAWC has nearly 60 years of continuous involvement in weather modification.
NAWC was founded as a weather modification company. Weather modification has always been NAWC's primary specialty.
NAWC is recognized internationally as a leader in the weather modification field, in research and operations.
NAWC received the American Meteorological Society's prestigious "Award for Outstanding Services to Meteorology by a Corporation" in 1970 for pioneering the practice of private meteorology in the United States.
NAWC has conducted weather modification projects and provided consulting services in many countries outside the United States, including Europe, South America, Central
America, Asia, and the Middle East.
Our weather modification activities and contributions are well known, through our hundreds of publications and reports.
Our extensive client list includes hydroelectric utilities, government agencies, water districts, universities and private entities.
NAWC's client satisfaction rating is consistently very high, due to NAWC's ongoing commitment to carefully determine and fully address each client's specific needs. We always tailor our services to our clients' interests and circumstances.
NAWC offers the full spectrum of weather modification services, ranging from basic research to feasibility studies and reviews of existing projects, and from start-up services to full-service operational projects.
We offer the full range of cloud seeding capabilities, including ground-based and airborne seeding systems, appropriate support systems, and ground-based and airborne seeding
plume tracking, using tracer technology.
NAWC stands ready to address your specific weather modification interests. We can help.

North American Weather Consultants - Cloud Seeding/Weather Modification

Still Not Convinced?

Weather Modification Association
The Weather Modification Association (WMA) was organized in 1950 to cultivate a better understanding of weather modification techniques, impacts, and expectations among program sponsors, program operators, and the scientific community, and to promote ethical professional conduct and a free exchange of information.
Weather modification can be both planned, as is the case in cloud seeding (cloud modification), or inadvertent, for example, when pollution affects visibility.
Planned (deliberate) weather modification is also commonly known cloud seeding, cloud modification, and atmospheric water management.

Weather Modification Association

great post I see what you see

Old 03-26-2017, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelpha View Post
Why do some airplanes emit contrails, but others don't? Honest question.

Also please note that I'm correctly calling them CONtrails because I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I just want all the facts in order to form educated opinions on the matter.
great question... the contrail people will BS you.

truth is... if 2 planes in the same sky at the same time... all things being = both should have chemtrails...

that what logic tells you..

reality says, one has a switch.

if there was no switch... then the nozzles can get plugged?? to cause it to go off and on..

That should be the other question... how can it start and stop... in mid air..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSx44akT8As&t=346s

Old 03-26-2017, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
If you read back among the posts in this discussion, you will find one that is factual in regards to chemtrails and thier existence. So who is ignoring what?

The term 'conspiracy theory' does not equate to 'ridiculous'... While many may seem far fetched, end up being true. Conspiracy Theories that Turned Out to be True - Criminal Justice Degree Hub

Just because you find something ridiculous does not make it so, that is your opinion.

Here is a fact... I live in rural America. Very few commercial planes fly overhead, there is no nearby military base. What flight paths there are, are at a very high altitude and are always the same. The contrails are always very short and disperse as quickly as they are formed.
The sky is always clean and clear, the air is warm and still.....until....
Other low flying planes zig zag, criss-cross and make U-turns (what commercial planes do that!?). The trail they leave behind stays for hours, it slowly widens, the winds kick up within (almost to the mark) 90 minutes, and for three days after the sky has an ugly colored overcasting. It's not normal. I have lived in this area for 25 years and this was not happening until about 6 years ago and as time went on, it was occurring more and more.
People in other parts of my state have tested the water and the soil and have found contaminates.

Now...maybe it is just coincidence, but in 2016 the sky was free of this criss-cross mess...
Let's look back...around 2010, the oddness in the sky started, we did not know it, but the following year would begin the 5 year stretch of ever progressing dry and dryer winters...ah, the California draught! No spraying for a year? Now look! We are having an almost normal amount of rain fall... As they say.
However....from my experience, this is a good, but mild winter compared to what they had been like prior to any weirdness filling the sky.
great post... you did your home work... Mahalo..

Old 03-26-2017, 05:02 PM

50 posts, read 34,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
great question... the contrail people will BS you.

truth is... if 2 planes in the same sky at the same time... all things being = both should have chemtrails...

that what logic tells you..

reality says, one has a switch.

if there was no switch... then the nozzles can get plugged?? to cause it to go off and on..

That should be the other question... how can it start and stop... in mid air..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSx44akT8As&t=346s
That plane, if real, looks almost like a "skywriter."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
View detailed profiles of: