Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 08:20 PM

8,869 posts, read 16,255,431 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
Don't you know they're filling the air with barium for population control
Quote:
Originally Posted by phx1205 View Post
It's the Russians!!
Oh, gee, I thought it was the breath of the lizard people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2017, 09:52 PM

903 posts, read 856,539 times
Holy crap. They allow some of you people to vote? Google "pilot forgot to turn off chemtrails" to see some great videos of aircraft landing on low vis days. Cliff Notes: That's not chemicals coming off the end of the wings and flap tracks.

Old 01-16-2017, 04:54 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,723,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain-Jack
If you live anywhere near Phoenix and have looked up into the sky lately, you've noticed the chemtrails coming out of the planes flying overhead.
Yup not good @ all..... Trying to hurt people........

Old 01-16-2017, 05:21 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,286,360 times
Why do some airplanes emit contrails, but others don't? Honest question.

Also please note that I'm correctly calling them CONtrails because I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I just want all the facts in order to form educated opinions on the matter.

Old 01-16-2017, 05:41 AM

1,357 posts, read 1,221,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelpha View Post
Why do some airplanes emit contrails, but others don't? Honest question.

Also please note that I'm correctly calling them CONtrails because I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I just want all the facts in order to form educated opinions on the matter.
Really, with the day of instant information you ask that question?

Check out this link

First link has the answer you look for.

Old 01-16-2017, 05:54 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,866,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campfires View Post
Holy crap. They allow some of you people to vote? Google "pilot forgot to turn off chemtrails" to see some great videos of aircraft landing on low vis days. Cliff Notes: That's not chemicals coming off the end of the wings and flap tracks.
So you've read all the documents from the U.S. government as well as listened to the testimony given at the UN and then checked all the companies that offer weather modification services to ensure that they are on fact real companies? And then verified the information again just to be sure, with the Weather Modification Association?

No, of course not. It's easier to make fun of people than look at the truth.

BTW: Why would an airport allow plans to have flights plans where they criss-cross each other within aminute, increasing the chance of an accident all day long? And if they are in fact REAL flight plans, what do they differ every single day? The pattern should be the same most days. Ask a pilot friend about how flights are scheduled and IF that type of crosshatching pattern of domestic flights is allowed. Or makes sense in any way.

Old 01-16-2017, 07:44 AM

13,444 posts, read 8,982,042 times
Just because the CONtrails cross each other does not mean the planes have crossed within minutes of each other. Depending on atmospheric conditions CONtrails can either not appear at all, appear only brifely, or stay in the sky for quite some time, it's not rocket science...

Old 01-16-2017, 08:18 AM

3,490 posts, read 734,435 times
like this one .. i watched both jets go by ..

Old 01-16-2017, 08:33 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,866,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
Just because the CONtrails cross each other does not mean the planes have crossed within minutes of each other. Depending on atmospheric conditions CONtrails can either not appear at all, appear only brifely, or stay in the sky for quite some time, it's not rocket science...
Please let me know what information you got by watching the video of the briefing at the UN.

Did they discuss chemtrails? YES / NO
Was the word "chemtrails" spoken by ANY member of the UN during the briefing? YES / NO

Or are you calling the UN a LIAR?

Old 01-16-2017, 09:32 AM

11,110 posts, read 9,746,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain-Jack View Post
If you live anywhere near Phoenix and have looked up into the sky lately, you've noticed the chemtrails coming out of the planes flying overhead.
Yes, we've all seen the chemtrails!

And do you know what chemical they contain? Dihydrogen monoxide! This is a very serious substance!

Facts About Dihydrogen Monoxide

Contact your Representative and Senators today and demand that the dihydrogen monoxide ban be enacted!

Coalition to Ban DHMO Dihydrogen Monoxide
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
View detailed profiles of: