U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 07:11 PM

9 posts, read 4,648 times

Advertisements

I have lived in several major cities, in 7 states, over the last 40 years, and while I have seen these trails for as long as I can remember, only in the last few weeks have I noticed these crossed lines being made - literally watching the aircraft intersect across the sky - I have not looked into FAA regulations, but I haven't seen normal aircraft ever flying that close to one another ever (obviously airshows do not count) nearly all day, every day. And again, just today saw multiple crossed lines being made. Now, I do spend a whole lot of time in the outdoors, biking, hiking, and observing nature, so maybe I am just seeing things most people don't care enough to notice?

But, I suppose you are right... Eyes to the ground, and no asking questions about new, strange observations that no one obviously wants to discuss. Sorry guys
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2017, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDog View Post
What does this have to do with Colorado Springs? Other than to demonstrate some goofballs may live here.
I realize this post will be deleted by an overly sensitive politically correct overseer, but anyone that believes in psychics is terribly mislead.
I tend to agree with you on BOTH of those points about goofballs and psychics, but I live in COS, so I kinda have an interest in what goes on around here! Crazy, or not

Old 03-25-2017, 07:33 PM

13,824 posts, read 22,446,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrtimigan View Post
I have lived in several major cities, in 7 states, over the last 40 years, and while I have seen these trails for as long as I can remember, only in the last few weeks have I noticed these crossed lines being made - literally watching the aircraft intersect across the sky - I have not looked into FAA regulations, but I haven't seen normal aircraft ever flying that close to one another ever (obviously airshows do not count) nearly all day, every day. And again, just today saw multiple crossed lines being made. Now, I do spend a whole lot of time in the outdoors, biking, hiking, and observing nature, so maybe I am just seeing things most people don't care enough to notice?

But, I suppose you are right... Eyes to the ground, and no asking questions about new, strange observations that no one obviously wants to discuss. Sorry guys
Not that at all. But you're on the ground, and your ability to judge where planes are in the sky and them being close together, it's not easy to do. It could be that plane A is 20,000 feet in the air and plane B is 30,000 feet in the air and it looks like they are very close together by you on the ground.

Old 03-26-2017, 05:18 AM

5,170 posts, read 3,660,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Not that at all. But you're on the ground, and your ability to judge where planes are in the sky and them being close together, it's not easy to do. It could be that plane A is 20,000 feet in the air and plane B is 30,000 feet in the air and it looks like they are very close together by you on the ground.
THIS. Planes going perpendicular to each other may appear to cross each other all the time when in reality they are miles apart. This would be much easier if the psychologist was specific with you or even told you when you would meet this false profit.

Old 03-26-2017, 06:49 AM

972 posts, read 629,502 times
I hear a lot of tinfoil is being sold now.

Old 03-26-2017, 07:00 PM

Thankfully it was someone claiming to be a psychic, not a psychologist, that claimed to have received this message, Old Guard!

After looking further into contrails since posting this, I am now FAR less concerned about any prediction from a former customer of mine than I am with the reality of what science (including NASA) concludes about what these jet trails are doing to the atmosphere (including keeping earth's natural radiation from escaping - rise in cancer, anyone?) Now you guys can do what you do, and jump all over this, but do a little actual research first before letting your fingers fly on the keyboard, and just rest assured that I will no longer follow this thread.

Old 03-26-2017, 07:07 PM

5,170 posts, read 3,660,045 times
Quote:
Thankfully it was someone claiming to be a psychic, not a psychologist, that claimed to have received this message, Old Guard!

After looking further into contrails since posting this, I am now FAR less concerned about any prediction from a former customer of mine than I am with the reality of what science (including NASA) concludes about what these jet trails are doing to the atmosphere (including keeping earth's natural radiation from escaping - rise in cancer, anyone?) Now you guys can do what you do, and jump all over this, but do a little actual research first before letting your fingers fly on the keyboard, and just rest assured that I will no longer follow this thread.
OH, that was a quick jump from paranormal to conspiracy.

Perhaps the real issue is with the common denominator?

Old 03-26-2017, 07:20 PM

2,414 posts, read 18,956 times
Quote:
I agree, we have all seen the con/chemtrails for years now, but I have never witnessed them crossing each other like this, with this frequency. Seems strange, and new... but nowadays, what doesn't seem strange?
like this ?

Old 03-27-2017, 10:25 AM

1,729 posts, read 1,379,578 times
Quote:
A few years back, a client of mine, who claimed to be a psychic medium, gave me a warning that I kinda laughed off until recently. The abbreviated message was that there was going to be a grid cast across the sky, and a message would be broadcast in the sky, claiming to be salvation (but is really from a false entity). We are not to believe the FIRST of these broadcasts - indicating there would be multiple broadcasts. She went on to make herself sound even crazier, but then I started seeing huge X's being formed in the sky. That seemed weird enough but today I saw what could only be described as a grid formation, and it made me think twice. Has anyone heard anything similar, or even better, have a rational explanation for all these lines?? I have pics, and will post them as soon as I figure out how...
could it be this??

https://www.google.com/search?q=chem...w=1264&bih=786
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal