U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 12:40 PM

9 posts, read 4,628 times

Advertisements

A few years back, a client of mine, who claimed to be a psychic medium, gave me a warning that I kinda laughed off until recently. The abbreviated message was that there was going to be a grid cast across the sky, and a message would be broadcast in the sky, claiming to be salvation (but is really from a false entity). We are not to believe the FIRST of these broadcasts - indicating there would be multiple broadcasts. She went on to make herself sound even crazier, but then I started seeing huge X's being formed in the sky. That seemed weird enough but today I saw what could only be described as a grid formation, and it made me think twice. Has anyone heard anything similar, or even better, have a rational explanation for all these lines?? I have pics, and will post them as soon as I figure out how...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2017, 12:47 PM

939 posts, read 592,325 times
Not sure what to think of this post- sorry!

Probably jet contrails (as usual).

Old 03-25-2017, 12:51 PM

I agree, we have all seen the con/chemtrails for years now, but I have never witnessed them crossing each other like this, with this frequency. Seems strange, and new... but nowadays, what doesn't seem strange?

Old 03-25-2017, 03:26 PM

5,168 posts, read 3,612,992 times
Confirmation bias.

Old 03-25-2017, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Confirmation bias.
Possibly, but I am not sure how something told to me a few years back is just now manifesting as a psychological condition or suggestion that is making me notice an inordinate amount of crossing trails being left in the sky? Maybe- it sounds unlikely - but I am not a psychologist (or an armchair psychologist...), just an avid observer of my surroundings! We have all seen these trails all over the country for years, but it IS different now.

Old 03-25-2017, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrtimigan View Post
Possibly, but I am not sure how something told to me a few years back is just now manifesting as a psychological condition or suggestion that is making me notice an inordinate amount of crossing trails being left in the sky? Maybe- it sounds unlikely - but I am not a psychologist (or an armchair psychologist...), just an avid observer of my surroundings! We have all seen these trails all over the country for years, but it IS different now.
I am not saying it is a psychological condition like a mental health disease, I am saying your mind is doing what a mind does. It processes so much information and you dismiss so, so much of it. When you focus on certain things you will notice them more.

Frankly what this person told you is so generic it has no meaning whatsoever. Why do psychics have to be vague?

Old 03-25-2017, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
I am not saying it is a psychological condition like a mental health disease, I am saying your mind is doing what a mind does. It processes so much information and you dismiss so, so much of it. When you focus on certain things you will notice them more.

Frankly what this person told you is so generic it has no meaning whatsoever. Why do psychics have to be vague?
The last thing I can say to this specific sideline is that I will remind you that this was told to me years ago- i have seen trails in the sky for all of those years (and for years previously) - just very, very recently X's started being made - and just this morning (what inspired this post - and frankly, reminded me of this "prediction") was the laying out of what I can only describe as a "grid".

We must have different definitions of vague. Because, to me, they laying of a grid in the sky followed by a projected message of a promise of salvation from a "false prophet", seems pretty specific to me - but we all interpret things differently

Anyway, I really, really did not post this to inflame anyone. I saw something that bothered the heck outta me, and I want to see if anyone has seen anything similar in the skies, or have heard similar predictions from anyone claiming ties to the psychic realm.

Btw, I originally posted this under my local city because I wanted to see what, if anything, other locals are noticing. Apparently the mods thought a nationwide section was a better fit for this though...

Old 03-25-2017, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrtimigan View Post
The last thing I can say to this specific sideline is that I will remind you that this was told to me years ago- i have seen trails in the sky for all of those years (and for years previously) - just very, very recently X's started being made - and just this morning (what inspired this post - and frankly, reminded me of this "prediction") was the laying out of what I can only describe as a "grid".

We must have different definitions of vague. Because, to me, they laying of a grid in the sky followed by a projected message of a promise of salvation from a "false prophet", seems pretty specific to me - but we all interpret things differently

Anyway, I really, really did not post this to inflame anyone. I saw something that bothered the heck outta me, and I want to see if anyone has seen anything similar in the skies, or have heard similar predictions from anyone claiming ties to the psychic realm.

Btw, I originally posted this under my local city because I wanted to see what, if anything, other locals are noticing. Apparently the mods thought a nationwide section was a better fit for this though...
Specific would be telling you who the false profit is and what the grids are or would be.

Vague is giving you a riddle and telling you that you would see grids in the sky and this will signal a false profit. Giving you something you want at the end it the carrot.

Old 03-25-2017, 07:46 PM

13,630 posts, read 22,257,867 times
Well I have 3 major airports in my locale....I see crossed contrails all the time. ALL the time.

I don't think it's anything.

Old 03-25-2017, 08:05 PM

1,010 posts, read 694,730 times
What does this have to do with Colorado Springs? Other than to demonstrate some goofballs may live here.
I realize this post will be deleted by an overly sensitive politically correct overseer, but anyone that believes in psychics is terribly mislead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal