U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2017, 10:06 PM

3,180 posts, read 3,907,706 times

Advertisements

Have you considered having paranormal investigators or a psychic come in? Or maybe even The Dead Files team?
Sounds like a haunting to me.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2017, 09:03 AM

1,914 posts, read 7,240,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinLow View Post
Have you considered having paranormal investigators or a psychic come in? Or maybe even The Dead Files team?
Sounds like a haunting to me.
No. Beside the night I described which left us really creaped out I've never felt especially frightened or scared. As I mentioned it's happened everywhere I've loved. Whoever it is must be connected to me and my family. I did go to a famous psychic seminar about 20 years ago and after the woman talked to people. I was one of them and she told me the man my son had been talking to was my father. She told me they had a very close relationship and that they spent a lot of time together before my son came to earth to be my son. She told me that is why they shared a name. Soooo my father passed when I was 15. My son was born when I was 27. From the time my son could talk which was around two he would tell us he was playing with"opa". We would hear him talking to someone in the back yard and ask who he was talking to "opa". We would find him playing in his room at 2:00 in the morning and go in and say why are you up what are you doing and he would say "ops is playing trains with me". I have dozens of stories exactly like this. Including one where he described to me exactly what my mother (who passed when I was 5 months pregnant with him) looked like when she was young. No pictures of her this way anywbere. So long story short I've never felt compelled to have anyone in because I've never thought it was anything other than my mom and dad and sister and father in law who have all passed.

Old 04-10-2017, 07:31 PM

Please excuse all my typos in the above answer. I was typing from my phone!

Old 04-10-2017, 08:16 PM

3,180 posts, read 3,907,706 times
Well, OP, it sounds like you have it figured out. Maybe just enjoy it. It sounds entirely believable to me.

Old 04-29-2017, 10:30 AM

Just thought id add this. Daughter came home from college, she had a girlfriend from college spend the night last night. My daughter came down stairs and was having coffee with me this morning and said " XXXX woke me up at 3am this morning to tell me she saw a man walk around the foot of my bed and into the bathroom." Completely unprompted. This home being haunted is nothing we do or have discussed except me on here. this is the second time a guest has told us they've had an experience.

Old 04-29-2017, 10:41 AM

28,029 posts, read 13,185,568 times
If your husband is the alpha to the dog, and he corrects the dog for barking, it's possible he won't bark when your husband is present. Your dog may be doing something more subtle when he's around, that you just haven't noticed.

Next time he's around and you're in the room, take note of the dogs behavior.

Old 04-29-2017, 10:56 AM

6,141 posts, read 2,764,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAKD View Post
Just thought id add this. Daughter came home from college, she had a girlfriend from college spend the night last night. My daughter came down stairs and was having coffee with me this morning and said " XXXX woke me up at 3am this morning to tell me she saw a man walk around the foot of my bed and into the bathroom." Completely unprompted. This home being haunted is nothing we do or have discussed except me on here. this is the second time a guest has told us they've had an experience.
So, you sense that these activities are caused by your passed family's presence.. Right? Did you ever think that they are there because your hubby is gone? When family presence come they are like guardian angels and they know your hubby is not there to protect you.. so they arrive and let you know they are there to make sure you're protected.

Just a thought. As for your dog, it's well known that animals posses a much higher level of sensitivity than most humans. I had a pooch, who use to sit quietly and stare right past me at the wall behind me. Didn't bark, just did like someone described nodding head, and tilting his head from side to side. If I asked him wheat he was looking at, he'd quick look at me and right back at the wall.

I'm actually a "Sensitive" person myself as was my eldest son. He actually was able to communicate with things unseen too. He has now passed away, and I now sense him near occasionally and would talk with him. I don't hear him, so I ask a question, and said show me where I can find something please. ( I lost my phone the other night and looked high and low) About 2 minutes later, it somehow dawned on me .. and walked straight to my purse, and voila it was there. I'm not talking about my cell phone ..but my home phone LOL My cell was there lying right beside my home phone handset.

Anyway, count yourself lucky because it seems you've been blessed with guardian angels your whole life!

Old 05-03-2017, 04:44 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,228,465 times
Something is in your house, spirit or spirits (energy and or ghosts) making them selves know might be easier when he is not around. Possible he has a protection on the house with his own energy which when he leaves lets things in. Though keep in mind could be good or bad things in your house but you can research if you and or you want it in your house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal