Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 06:04 PM

908 posts, read 1,554,650 times

Advertisements

Hi all!
Not sure if this is the right forum to post this on. I figured I'd try this & pagan forum because I really don't know what category it would fall under.

A friend of mine was visiting her dad, and something just told her to go into her sister's room. She is not an intrusive person, and told me she fought the urge to go in there solely because of her feelings about privacy. The door to the room was open, and my friend noticed a family album on the floor, so she decided to get the album and show her husband & kids her child hood pictures. As soon as she walked in her sister's bedroom she bent down to pick up the album and her eyes fixed on the dresser. There was on the dresser one of my friends belongings. She is a crafter, and sells her goods at craft shows & health & beauty shows. A bag of her herbal baths was sitting on its side on the dresser. She gives her family & friends such gifts often, but this wasn't one she gave her sister. That still wasn't so bad, except that there were rusty nails & pins stuck inside the item, and it looked like it was burned in. I don't know why that is necessary as you can just push the nails in, but the holes looked burned, and the rusty nails & pins were sticking straight up & looked burned also. Could this be a spell, black magic/witchcraft? If so what would be the purpose, and what is it supposed to do to my friend, if anything? What should my friend do?
My friend has an uneasy relationship with her sister. Her sister is the envious type and is very mean, but my friend never thought she'd be so malevolent as to use black magic to hurt someone.
My friend certainly appreciates your help, and so do I as I hate to see her hurt over this.
Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2013, 09:52 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,804,086 times
Nails have special symbolic meaning both good and bad, also ties with syncretic pagan/Christian beliefs and usually involve tying people and/or places together.

Usually witchcraft involving malintent will involve an effigy of the target or an actual piece of them (hair, nail clippings, stuff like that).

In the end, the power is in the belief and It can't help/hurt anyone if they don't let it. Take the nails out and put them in a drawer so you have some handy next time you need to hang a picture.

Old 06-02-2013, 05:59 AM

908 posts, read 1,554,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Nails have special symbolic meaning both good and bad, also ties with syncretic pagan/Christian beliefs and usually involve tying people and/or places together.

Usually witchcraft involving malintent will involve an effigy of the target or an actual piece of them (hair, nail clippings, stuff like that).

In the end, the power is in the belief and It can't help/hurt anyone if they don't let it. Take the nails out and put them in a drawer so you have some handy next time you need to hang a picture.
Thanks, for the information.

Old 07-07-2014, 05:43 PM

6 posts, read 84,625 times
Ok, I just posted this in another forum, and not wanting to write it up again, I will simply take it from there and reply you too Magic is interesting :P

It might be too late to reply in this thread but thought I'd put my two cent in having recently experienced something magic-like but was not with me, my cousin. She is the happy go lucky sort, and one day she fell very ill. She would keep throwing up any food, not able to eat right, and having bad dreams and nightmares, her health was horrible within 2 weeks and she was hospitalised for 10 days. She got a bit better and her husband was allowed to take her back home. When she came home she realised something was not right, I don't know what exactly but she found out many things like her husband was cheating with someone all the time while she had been hospitalised. They'd only been married for 18 months and she would think her husband truly loved her. She confided in her mother (my aunt) and both my mom and her mom went to a spiritual healer they had heard good things about within friends. The spiritual healer who is a woman too, not a man, didn't ask much or say much. Just said before the marriage this man had another girlfriend at the same time as well and he had to choose between the two and he chose to marry your daughter and ditched this other girl. This other girl has caste a magic spell on the couple even before they got married right after there engagement, and so they do not have children yet and will not until this spell is dispersed. Also, she has found her way back into his life with the help of same magician. If you hadn't come here, it might have been too late and the man may have divorced his wife citing her health problems and not being able to get pregnant. It happens in middle east if you are having trouble getting pregnant, man can marry another woman, or divorce his wife as he chooses... so anyway... not to stretch it long. They managed to reverse the magic and in a couple of months, my cousin's husband admitted to his wife about the affair and begged her to forgive him. He also became so nice with her, she says its like he's the same man she met years ago, loving, full of life and eager to please. So I guess, there are real magicians out there, there are bad ones, who will work to destroy beautiful things in life, and there are good ones, who will fight to keep the world beautiful and rightful

Old 03-09-2017, 09:31 PM

2 posts, read 23,136 times
Default Spiritual Healer

Hi,

I have been troubled by my enemies from Black Magic for Many Years now. Can you please give me details on this Spiritual Healer?

Thanks,
SM

Old 03-11-2017, 09:10 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,668,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineMercury View Post
Hi,

I have been troubled by my enemies from Black Magic for Many Years now. Can you please give me details on this Spiritual Healer?

Thanks,
SM
How do you know there is black magic put upon you?
We can often bring the darkness upon ourselves and not even realize it.

Old 03-11-2017, 07:01 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
What someone else does is not our affair - unless it directly relates to us. They have their own lessons & khama to work through. Respect says that we should honour others private spaces too.

Personally, I feel that people should not direct energy towards others, even if it is 'good' healing energy or prayers - but thats just my opinion.

Old 03-13-2017, 12:38 PM
J-7

4 posts, read 16,911 times
I personally believe that black magic can only be effectively performed by experienced witches, voodoo priests, higher ranking cult members.

That's just my own opinion but I think of it like this- start a search on google and you'll find so many ' black magic spells' or ' voodoo curses', most if not all are likely to be fake. Even if these spells were real it would take a lot of power to conjure up anything that dark- I highly doubt your friend's sister would be able to perform these black magic spells effectively so I don't think your friend has anything to worry about.

Old 03-27-2017, 11:20 PM

2 posts, read 23,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
How do you know there is black magic put upon you?
We can often bring the darkness upon ourselves and not even realize it.
I have seen the worst kind being performed on me. Someone tried to kill me and I had both physical and mental symptoms that is portrayed on 100s of websites online and is still continously doing BM on me as I notice some symptoms. Even my Astrological chart strongly supports the Evil spirit (Black Magic).
I was minding my own business and never interfered in someone else's business. But when you have Unidirected Stubborn and Evil People around who wants to Control you for every little thing and every single moment using BM, then one has no choice but to seek a White Magician or some Healer who has the ability and will to stop BM.
I don't interfere in your life or anyone else's life then who gives anyone any right to interfere in my life???
Darkness can be brought upon by Any Weird person who has killing tendency, stubborness, violent nature, highly dominating nature and any evil within.
My question was to the person who said had consulted a Spiritual Healer.

Old 03-30-2017, 12:50 PM

32,920 posts, read 36,316,341 times
The posts before yours are from 3013 and 2014.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal