U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2017, 02:59 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,220,599 times

Advertisements

I'm going to propose this idea while I am sure this is just another version of other purposed ideas. :-)

You are a soul, humans are containers

Your human container body dies your soul goes back to a "container in another realm" Waiting area/heaven/or even hell if want. Now depending on your soul journey lets just say factors on where your soul needs to be either back in human container and or another place.

When you die your in a container with other souls in this realm, with possible doorways out to different journeys looking at other souls in any connection you ever made with other souls either back on earth or in heaven etc.

This is not really reincarnation per say if you come back to earth, as I feel like during this period of "another realm" time is kinda not really measurable. So 50 years on earth could be 1000 years when your not in your human container. Reflecting on your soul, your children, parents, and other "lives" the human container only lets you have experiences your soul needs or maybe its required for your soul to exist.

Now having said that, who do you think is overseeing this process. "God" Or other souls or angels if you want to call them helping you on your journey. I think so many people think when they die this is the first time its actually happened to them as a soul, when in fact it could have been the 100th. If so what is explained to you and or told to you when you die that maybe outside your human body you remember your souls journey again. Also does this make you energy if your in soul form, and if so can others take your energy, can others feed on your energy can other souls connect with your energy and or heal you. What does your soul need to exist? A container? or can you always be free of it for ever. Does a soul have a source of power. Or are the powers of creation itself actually the power of souls. Think about it. If you were GOD and created the heavens and earth, all things within itself make up itself. GOD has a cleanup project in all things that are physical existence and all containers are recycled as is life.

Most life starts inside something else.
eggs, seeds, babies all start in a container.

Why wouldnt your soul be the same. and the container of the soul outside the body is another container. What if GOD itself is what we are actually inside. Now look at someone else and realize they are just in a container, inside another container sooner or later will be together with you.

Last edited by LibertyandJusticeforAll; 04-28-2017 at 03:51 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2017, 10:27 AM

28,029 posts, read 13,112,381 times
You might look into books written by Brian Weiss and others who have written about life between lives.

Old 05-03-2017, 04:03 PM

9 posts, read 4,757 times
Realizing that all is self is the key to enlightenment.

Old 05-05-2017, 09:19 PM

4,518 posts, read 4,009,494 times
There are so many versions of reality that I think you need to read more books and delve into it more. No-one is 'wrong' particularly, but the idea of how it is, is more of a creeping understanding as you read more and possibly experience more in other realms - in the dream state or out-of-body/astral projection.

I am sure there is truth in all the books I have read through the years and for me, I have come to accept the things which are repeated by different authors although that is a little dangerous because they may all be reading the same historical references.

Remember, the best 'evidence' for you is your own investigations into it all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal