U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 10:18 PM

10,146 posts, read 18,636,888 times

Advertisements

I'm really unsure as to where to post this so I'll start here. This is the niftiest thing ever!

I've been aware of this for awhile but hadn't realized how much I could ask the universe for advice. Basically when you want the answer to a yes/no question you stand with feet shoulder width apart and go completely still--as still as you can. You ask a question and to start you can say "My name is. . *your name*" and then you just wait. It doesn't take more than a minute and usually not more than 10 seconds but you will start to sway a little and then you will fall forward or backward. If you go forward the answer is yes and if backward the answer is no. Test with things you know--you can't control this, though if you are way too invested in the answer you could mess it up but I've asked some questions that were very emotional for me and it didn't always give me the answers I wanted to hear.

Since I am looking for a partner, I started by asking about some recent dates. According to this, I will be married within 3 years to someone that I know already. There are a couple of prospects. . .

Then I thought how silly I was and asked about more spiritual issues--old souls and all that. Both of my prospects, I, and my girls are like medium to old but when I asked about my black-sheep-of-the-family, former prostitute sister, I was pitched off my feet. Forward. She has been spit on by every member of my immediate family, including me, tho me no more, and upon further questioning discovered that she is here to teach us all something. I don't know if anyone else learned what they were supposed to learn, but I'm thinking I did. Even before this, I have become completely awed by her and all that she's been through and all the misunderstanding that has gone on in our highly dysfunctional family.

I guess I posted here b/c I would get the eyerolls in any other part of the forum, but I have used this testing for health issues and haven't been led wrong yet. Has anyone else done this? If it makes any difference, I consider myself a moderate Christian with flavors of new age type thought and I completely believe in reincarnation.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2017, 10:19 PM

OK, so this is like AD/HD funny, but I posted this thread in relationship forum first because I thought I was here but I was there. Imagine how they took that!

Old 05-02-2017, 08:50 AM

16,081 posts, read 25,634,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post

Then I thought how silly I was and asked about more spiritual issues--old souls and all that. Both of my prospects, I, and my girls are like medium to old but when I asked about my black-sheep-of-the-family, former prostitute sister, I was pitched off my feet. Forward. She has been spit on by every member of my immediate family, including me, tho me no more, and upon further questioning discovered that she is here to teach us all something. I don't know if anyone else learned what they were supposed to learn, but I'm thinking I did. Even before this, I have become completely awed by her and all that she's been through and all the misunderstanding that has gone on in our highly dysfunctional family.

Lightworkers are here to teach, not necessarily the mentally created image of sages or seers, though they can be, some of them live extremely complex lives.

Old 05-02-2017, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Lightworkers are here to teach, not necessarily the mentally created image of sages or seers, though they can be, some of them live extremely complex lives.
Yes I'm wondering now if that's the case with her. We always looked down on her for the prostitution and being a bad mom but looking back I think she just needed help. My mother never liked her and our dad abandoned both of us girls emotionally and my brother sexually harassed her, which I only just found out about. I mean, no wonder her life was such a mess. Until I started meditating, my heart remained closed to her. It's interesting to me though that this technique gives me the answers (albeit only yes/no answers) to any question I may have about this whole situation.

Old 05-03-2017, 12:19 AM

88,058 posts, read 82,000,057 times
I'm not sure it works for everyone. I tried it in a workshop, but I couldn't really tell if the reactions, or "answers", were just chance or not. I think maybe some people are more sensitive and tuned into things than others. Or maybe some techniques work better for some people, and other techniques--for other people.

Old 05-03-2017, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I'm not sure it works for everyone. I tried it in a workshop, but I couldn't really tell if the reactions, or "answers", were just chance or not. I think maybe some people are more sensitive and tuned into things than others. Or maybe some techniques work better for some people, and other techniques--for other people.
I wondered about that at first too Ruth, or whether your own biases might pull you one way or the other, but the more I do it, the more accurate it seems to be. One thing I'm getting now is the pull has become stronger and I'm not sure I could control it unless I countered really powerfully but the trick is to go relaxed so you get honest answers and I've been surprised by some of them.

One thing to keep in mind is that if you ask future questions, the answer will only come from the current line-up or trajectory of events. Since things are constantly changing, that can throw things off.

But yeah, the first few times I tried it, it was hard to get a reading. At first I used it to test supplements and foods and even just that was pretty interesting. My daughter is a real skeptic but she ended up thinking there might be something to it.

Old 05-03-2017, 11:23 AM

98 posts, read 76,994 times
Uh . . I really don't wanna fall . . .

Old 05-03-2017, 12:06 PM

1,779 posts, read 1,225,101 times
This system seems completely Deadlock-sealed against unconscious manipulation.

Old 05-03-2017, 02:04 PM

26,154 posts, read 16,897,160 times
Hmmmmm I asked if my friend came today (Which she did) and I just stood there,didnt really go 4ward or backwards (Ah man!!)

I assume spirits help in this.........

Old 05-03-2017, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP2C View Post
This system seems completely Deadlock-sealed against unconscious manipulation.
That's what my daughter said, tho not in quite so sarcastic a way lol, but I've sure gotten some results that I didn't like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal