Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2017, 03:13 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandelion Garden View Post
I had an experience almost identical to the OP's with my old apartment. Like a few others on this thread, I've lived in haunted houses before, and this was at least a different kind of haunting, a far more subtle and yet also more damaging thing. Fatigue, depression, mysterious and random medical issues, generally bad luck, discord between people, and most of all feeling better the longer we were away from that place. There was simultaneously a strange... lack of motivation to leave, if that makes any sense.

The longer we were there, the more pronounced the effects became, I believe because whatever curse or entity was on that land was feeding off the energy of all the people in the more than 100 unit apartment complex. There's no doubt that if the place had felt as oppressive and dark when I first toured it as it did when I left more than five years later, I'd never have agreed to live there in the first place.

None of the natural explanations (mold, Chinese drywall, whatever) make sense anyway, but my final proof it was supernatural was when, as I was leaving for the last time with the last of my things, half the idiot lights on my van lit up at once. Something was putting up a final fight against me leaving. They went out one by one as I drove away, without a single one left on by the time I was off the huge hill the apartment complex was built on. There was nothing actually wrong with the van and no idiot lights have come on again since. If that was toxic mold, I'd really love to meet the sentient spore responsible, lol.

90% of our problems, from financial issues to mental and physical problems and even my other car being temperamental, have vanished since leaving that place. Staying there for more than two years after I knew there was something bad about the property/place was an unforgivable mistake which I'll always regret.

Of course I tried cleansing the the old apartment, many times and through many methods. While sage and ritual can remove lingering bad energies, they were like bringing a twig to a gunfight in that place. The only solution, and what I'll always tell anyone else dealing with a similar thing, is to pack up, leave, and never go back.
This is very interesting. Did you ever talk to any of the neighbors about any unusual symptoms or effects they couldn't explain?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2017, 04:41 AM

3,475 posts, read 3,278,661 times
For Karmic Release (Curses), Elementals, Attachments, Disincarnates ect. Wayne Brewer offers free healing videos on his youtube channel. His story is pretty amazing.

He reads some of his book on there but towards the end there are about 5-6 videos at the end that use energy work to help get rid of or release these entities. I've shared this with people before and some have told me they've noticed the difference in the level of heaviness lifting instantly. It's great and it really works! Unless it's actually something else with the environment of the house like the prior suggestions of possible mold. Our natural environment can also play a factor.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvV...20CUymA/videos

Old 06-02-2017, 11:18 PM

24,122 posts, read 32,475,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
there are many things you can do: first the basics: clean all of the surfaces, windows, etc. - rip out any old curtains, draperies or carpet.

buy some coarse salt - put it in a bowl and disperse it along your property perimeters - intending that you will be protected.

buy some sage and burn it - again, intending that all negative energies will be dissipated - make sure you get every room and all corners.

buy some fresh oranges . . . peel them and put the peelings in bowls of water, and set the bowls in the corners of every room - with the intention this will elevate and cleanse the energy.

buy all new bedding - something cheerful.

if you can afford it, paint all walls - in cheerful colors.

if you are going to stay in this house, you have to cleanse it and make it yours.

if you don't want to do the things I suggested, put it on the market. it's not going to get better buy itself. if you value your lives, your jobs, and your mental health, you will take this seriously and do the appropriate things so you can enjoy your new home.
I agree with ALL of these suggestions. They can only help and they are sound spiritual advice.

HOWEVER - while I am very open to the paranormal, a psychic intuitive and Tarot reader, I would also explore natural causes.

I my family, one of my grandmothers was famous for saying that her "live went down hill" when she moved from one place to another. She blamed the house and the area.

Actually, she was 49. He health - especially back then - would naturally not be as good in her 50's as it was in her 40's.

Her husband (my grandfather) was 14 years her senior. She attributed it to "THE MOVE". Actually, my grandfather, who I never met, died in his mid sixties. Not terribly unusual for the time. He also took HORRIBLE care of himself. No one thinks that his death was premature - or had anything to do with the move. But, you could not convince my grandmother, a hard headed and superstitious woman of German decent. She was convinced that every one - her husband, parents, and older siblings - all started to die on sicken once they moved.

I think that there ARE bad houses on bad ground.

However, in this case? No.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal