Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 11:32 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,074,556 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
If they are secret how do you know?
History and certain reveals made public. We know about social engineering, CIA/NSA recruitment and things like Operation Paperclip and others. The methods are not really known though, and there are most certainly other things Above top secret as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2017, 12:57 PM

5,214 posts, read 2,979,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
History and certain reveals made public. We know about social engineering, CIA/NSA recruitment and things like Operation Paperclip and others. The methods are not really known though, and there are most certainly other things Above top secret as well.

Where are these secret underground bases then?

Old 05-12-2017, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Where are these secret underground bases then?
Dulce, NM
Denver Airport.
Area 52
Antarctica

Some may be the broadcast locations of the "Numbers Stations" also.

Old 05-12-2017, 01:49 PM

188 posts, read 547,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
What?? You are telling me I am on drugs or imagining it?

OK, green leaf aside, what IS this thing about data? So this is a science forum I know, but life exists without data to verify everything. There are THOUSANDS of people who have seen and reported these craft whizzing about the skies and you both are trying to deny it??

You are trying to tell me ALL of these thousands of people are seeing things because there is no scientific data and they are all deluded? I just wonder what kind of planets we both live on. Me who reads numerous reports in the papers each week along with whole MUFON websites dedicated to collecting reports of sightings. You who deny nothing like these craft exist in your world.

If you re-read my initial post, I did not say that radar equated with limitless energy, I said that these craft were using some kind of energy to move about capable of silently moving very quickly or hovering above the earth, some even change colour and shape too. There is no sound which, with our current aircraft technology using rockets and jets, is just not possible.

Feel free to post a link or reference of all these so called dedicated websites, journals, and reports of these sightings.

I have never seen one of these objects, I don't know anyone who has ever seen one of these objects, and I have never seen a legitimate report about one of these objects. And it is implied that you have never seen one of these objects either as you only mention them in "reports" and eye witness accounts that are not an account from your own eyes.

You do realized the X-files, among many other similar programs are fictional right?

Some people man! They love a good mystery, its cute, its quaint, its fun, but its not true.

Old 05-12-2017, 01:53 PM

188 posts, read 547,434 times
Quote:
As I said above, there is radar data. I understand your position, until you see one of these military craft for yourself, you cannot believe others accounts of their sightings. We all have our basis for belief and if this is not enough for you, then that's fine.

OK, show me the radar data then. That is all I am asking. You want me to believe this stuff, I respect that. The first thing you need to do to convince people is to prove it to them.

Show me the data.

Don't tell me about the data, actually show it to me.

Old 05-12-2017, 02:22 PM

5,214 posts, read 2,979,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Dulce, NM
Denver Airport.
Area 52
Antarctica

Some may be the broadcast locations of the "Numbers Stations" also.

If you know they are there, then how are they secret?

Old 05-12-2017, 05:43 PM

4,564 posts, read 5,630,018 times
Question Where does "Unlimited Power" come into it?

Quote:
Technology which would give us unlimited power, and everything that gives us.
Am I missing a step here? How do you make the jump from "funky shaped silent aircraft" to "unlimited power"? Seems probable to me that the USAF has weird fast black triangular aircraft but the power is free and unlimited only to the extent that they love to burn through taxpayer money.

Old 05-12-2017, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
If you know they are there, then how are they secret?
I can't prove they are there, these are popular theories. There are rumors on what goes on there ranging from top secret military experiments, to Aliens to Time travel.

I think like many its a a fascinating subject. Many books, films and the like have given us great entertainment and food for thought. You cant sneak in, so the subject remains a mystery.

Old 05-12-2017, 08:00 PM

99 posts, read 68,045 times
Most UFOs and the rest created as disinfo by covert agents, or it's mental illness. It gets most to wander around in the labyrinth and forever navel-gaze while paying increased taxes. You feel something's going on--well, right they're covering up the space brothers. I feel it, it must be true. Wah.

To a degree I agree with this approach as you don't want people to know what goes on the secret underground labs. They would freak and stop complaining about Trump's hairline or Kim K's big booty or, egawds, stop watching the fake tv news.

Old 05-12-2017, 08:09 PM

6,908 posts, read 6,819,931 times
Greybear, I am one of those lazy armchair internet users and I assume many others are like me. So I did not post the actual data you are seeking.

From the kind of questions you ask and from my own previous forum experience, I know how this would go... You ask me for proof or data and then the source of that proof or data gets called into question because somehow, it is never quite good enough to be 'valid' or 'proof' enough for you. I will not play that game.

I will allow you - if you have enough interest in this subject - to do your own search like I did. Enter something like "UFO radar data" or "MUFON radar data" and you will find lots of it. That way you can go tell others that their data is not good enough.

If you are not that bothered or interested, then thats OK, only I am not going to try to convince you or anyone else because I know this trying to convince folks is useless for someone who does not have the interest or passion to find out for themselves.

Stupidly, I though some might be interested enough to discuss it rather than ask for proof and data. Yes, I know I posted it in the science forum so I should have expected that.

The potential if these technologies were disclosed is fantastic. Space travel to our solar system in days rather than years. Health and healing opportunities, watering the deserts, etc, etc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal