Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 09:22 PM

6,908 posts, read 6,819,931 times

Advertisements

Whenever I have made this point on threads, no-one seems to comment on it so I thought I would directly start a thread like this to find out whether folks really do have no opinion on this and whether they can accept the facts or not.

Mods, please dont move this to mysteries, unexplained and paranormal forum because this technology has been witnessed by enough people to no longer be any of these woo-woo things.

The technology I am talking about is that used in the craft we see in our skies almost every week somewhere across the country. These craft are hundreds and thousands of feet in length, triangular or cigar-shaped and hover silently or shoot vertically up into the sky at thousands of miles per hour. They have been seen on radar and witnessed by pilots, policmen, and other excellent witnesses.

I am not proposing these craft are ET or alien in nature but I am supposing they are the product of black projects. Over the past 20 years we have had eventual military admittance to strange high-tech craft they have been developing in secret, so it is highly likely they ARE military in nature. If the USA have them, then it is likely the technology is also with other countries such as Russia, and China too. Certainly they have been seen in many other countries across the world so it is likely they have them.

This thread is to ask everyone whether they think we should have the technolgy released and whether scientists can accept the military has far advanced technology like this. Technology which would give us unlimited power, and everything that gives us. Desalination of seawater, anti-gravity cars, planes, trains, even down to devices which would make our life so much better and easier. Anything now which has wheels does not need to have wheels but could just float. Rocket powered space travel and jet planes would be revolutionised if this is released into the public domain as it should be.

Science maybe not ready for such a disclosure but it is likely we do have this technology due to the many many people who have witnessed these craft in our skies and they do not use rocket or jet motors. Maybe most of the existing cutting-edge mainstream technology has already been discovered and developed years ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2017, 10:08 PM

188 posts, read 547,434 times
Have you ever played that games in grade school where one student tells a story in the ear of another student, then that student repeats the story to a third student, so on and so forth? And by the time you get to the last student the story has completely changed.

This excercise tells you just how much eye witness accounts suck. Eye witness testimony may be usable in a court of law, but in the court of science it is the lowest form of usable data. Really not usable at all.

I'm all for new technology being made public but you want me to accept these accounts based on anecdotes and eye witness only? I don't think so. Show me some real data and I might change my mind.

Old 05-11-2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
I'm all for new technology being made public but you want me to accept these accounts based on anecdotes and eye witness only? I don't think so. Show me some real data and I might change my mind.
As I said above, there is radar data. I understand your position, until you see one of these military craft for yourself, you cannot believe others accounts of their sightings. We all have our basis for belief and if this is not enough for you, then that's fine.

Old 05-11-2017, 11:21 PM

1,454 posts, read 2,485,345 times
I think you have partaken of too much green leaf. Seriously. There is no verifiable, independent data to your premise that a bunch of RADAR blips somehow equates to limitless energy and the whole panacea that this would open up. None. Even if these craft did exist. there is no way on earth that the government (yours = China, mine = USA) would commercialize this technology. No freaking way.

Old 05-12-2017, 12:55 AM

What?? You are telling me I am on drugs or imagining it?

OK, green leaf aside, what IS this thing about data? So this is a science forum I know, but life exists without data to verify everything. There are THOUSANDS of people who have seen and reported these craft whizzing about the skies and you both are trying to deny it??

You are trying to tell me ALL of these thousands of people are seeing things because there is no scientific data and they are all deluded? I just wonder what kind of planets we both live on. Me who reads numerous reports in the papers each week along with whole MUFON websites dedicated to collecting reports of sightings. You who deny nothing like these craft exist in your world.

If you re-read my initial post, I did not say that radar equated with limitless energy, I said that these craft were using some kind of energy to move about capable of silently moving very quickly or hovering above the earth, some even change colour and shape too. There is no sound which, with our current aircraft technology using rockets and jets, is just not possible.

Old 05-12-2017, 02:17 AM
Yac

6,049 posts, read 7,703,405 times
Moved from science.
Yac.

Old 05-12-2017, 06:24 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,074,556 times
There are secret aircraft and tech being tested. The flying triangle is one if them. The military has things way ahead of the current times. They were experimenting with remote viewing going back decades ago. Any advantage is explored, from science to fringe theorizes. They cant release it to the public. Too likely to fall into the wrong hands.

There are huge underground bases and secret operations all around us also.

Old 05-12-2017, 07:47 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,464,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
So this is a science forum I know, but life exists without data to verify everything. There are THOUSANDS of people who have seen and reported these craft whizzing about the skies and you both are trying to deny it??
I believe people are the weakest link for various reasons.

Old 05-12-2017, 07:48 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,464,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
There are huge underground bases and secret operations all around us also.
If they are secret how do you know?

Old 05-12-2017, 09:17 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,265,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Science maybe not ready for such a disclosure but it is likely we do have this technology due to the many many people who have witnessed these craft in our skies and they do not use rocket or jet motors. Maybe most of the existing cutting-edge mainstream technology has already been discovered and developed years ago.
Everybody knows none of us are real, we are just 1's and 0's in a computer simulation (matrix) living out our lives as if we are real in a world created by our future selves. I say just enjoy the ride (simulation) while you are still in it. Elon Musk said there is about a 1 in a billion chance we are not living in a computer simulation!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal