Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2017, 09:41 PM

3,222 posts, read 4,553,168 times

Advertisements

I hope Bob contacted the police. How about an update, Bob?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2017, 02:37 PM

8,472 posts, read 10,886,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinLow View Post
I hope Bob contacted the police. How about an update, Bob?
I have an appointment tomorrow with a member of the investigating team, and hopefully I can shed some light on this issue.
Yesterday I walked my dog next to that lagoon, and though investigators may have looked at the area, they would need to have gained entrance through a 6 foot high fence that surrounds the lagoon.
A closer look tells me no such entrance took place by any investigators.
No part of the fence was torn, or replaced.
One would be led to ask, how would a boy's body end up in an area where access would be difficult?
I can't answer that, but I "know" something is there, I just know it.
Difficult yes, but certainly possible.
The water appears to be deep in some sections, and I will ask tomorrow if any divers were sent in to search the water.
I don't believe there have.

Unlike visions I have had in the past, concerning missing persons, I have had no focus on the actual boy, but keep seeing that lagoon, accompanied by a feeling of loss, and that something is there.
Will keep you updated.

Bob.

Old 06-28-2017, 02:36 PM

I just returned from meeting with one of the investigators, and feeling a bit disheartening.
I will say he listened to what I had to say, but that was about it.
I explained to him of my past experiences, and he interjected with a strong point.
Since I had no documented proof of what I had told him, he could not ask his superior to form any course of action on just what I "thought" may be something.

I could well understand his position, and were I in his shoes, probably would have felt the same.
Still, I feel something is in that lagoon, and I can't brush it off.
The investigator did not know if divers had been sent into that lagoon, and said he would look into that possibility.
I mentioned that divers had been sent to lake Cachuma in Santa Barbra.

He stated that was because they were following eye witness tips.
I left the meeting a bit weary, but I just felt I had to do something if at all possible. I guess we will just have to wait and see what the future holds for this investigation.

Bob.

Old 06-28-2017, 09:40 PM

Thank you for letting us know. Let's hope they pursue a dive into that lagoon.

Old 07-01-2017, 08:43 PM

Police found the boy's body today in a body of water.
It wasn't the lagoon I spoke of, but the lake in Santa Barbara where they had searched before.
So sad for the mother, and other members of the family.

Bob.

Old 07-03-2017, 08:09 PM

Glad that family got some closure. So sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal