Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 07:15 AM

5,718 posts, read 7,201,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post

I've heard many years ago many would make their pendulums and work with it over a pregnant woman's belly and guess what the gender of the baby was. Sometimes they were right on.

Let me guess.

That "sometimes" is remarkably close to 50%.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2017, 01:03 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,551,673 times
In the historical presidential race of Obama/Clinton, I used my pendulum months before the campaign and it told me it was Obama that would be our president. That was an exciting campaign all in all and Yes B.O. won the election.

I didn't use the pendulum for this last election as I was so detached from it all.

Old 11-22-2017, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P47P47 View Post
Let me guess.

That "sometimes" is remarkably close to 50%.
On the baby issue of course it's 50% but it's kinda fun to KINDA know up front what gender one will have and then all confirmed when the baby is born.

They even did this work on preg women at baby showers in the "old days"...everyone today knows what they will have with those machines they use...

It's FUN stuff and nothing demonic about it...and it's good to know something might work better in our bodies for our health issues. I've never done it for pharma drugs as I'm not a fan and use so so little of the toxic drugs.

Old 11-22-2017, 01:37 PM

Well, I just asked RoseAnn if I will walk better since I'm taking a new supplement for my knee and I got a positive swing. So time will tell on this one as I'm only taking it 5 weeks and already feel a shift. People take this supp for years and it's saved their knees and joints.

There are many ways to pose a question and one has to work on that one too.

Old 11-23-2017, 01:58 AM

6,905 posts, read 6,793,015 times
I think you kinda hit the nail on the head. It is fun to play with pendulums. We can ignore the times it is wrong and celebrate the times it is right. The times it is(we are) right re-inforce our belief that it is a valid tool for indicating positive and negative.

However,, I still think it might be possible to train people to get pretty good accuracy if the training facilities were in place, but they never will in our lifetime so this is just pie in the sky.

As I said earlier, if we take a list of 100 items where one is the correct one. What percentage of people with pendulums will get the correct one? I would be surprised if it was much better than chance probability. That means you might as well guess.

To be brutal, throw away the pendulum, your friend, RoseAnn and just guess yourself. Make a conscious decision on the subject without a crutch to help you.

Old 11-23-2017, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
It is fun to play with pendulums. We can ignore the times it is wrong and celebrate the times it is right. The times it is(we are) right re-inforce our belief that it is a valid tool for indicating positive and negative.

As I said earlier, if we take a list of 100 items where one is the correct one. What percentage of people with pendulums will get the correct one? I would be surprised if it was much better than chance probability. That means you might as well guess.

Hence my claim of 50% accuracy on the baby-gender prediction.

Old 11-23-2017, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I think you kinda hit the nail on the head. It is fun to play with pendulums. We can ignore the times it is wrong and celebrate the times it is right. The times it is(we are) right re-inforce our belief that it is a valid tool for indicating positive and negative.

However,, I still think it might be possible to train people to get pretty good accuracy if the training facilities were in place, but they never will in our lifetime so this is just pie in the sky.

To be brutal, throw away the pendulum, your friend, RoseAnn and just guess yourself. Make a conscious decision on the subject without a crutch to help you.
No way will I throw my pendulum away, and it's not for you to even go there. It's beautiful crystals and adds joy to my life and positive energy feelings. I can use both and I do myself and add RoseAnn and also muscle testing to some of my choices and questions in my life.

Old 11-23-2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Hence my claim of 50% accuracy on the baby-gender prediction.
Yeah your 50% claim is correct but it's FUN to do the pendulum work. Obviously NOT for many who want to argue it.

Old 11-24-2017, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Yeah your 50% claim is correct but it's FUN to do the pendulum work. Obviously NOT for many who want to argue it.

No argument here over its being FUN.

Old 11-24-2017, 12:07 PM

Quote:
No argument here over its being FUN.
It's FUN and it does give answers due to your body's energy. If you have negative energy, then you get that back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal