Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2017, 12:31 AM

9,512 posts, read 6,098,140 times

Advertisements

I have questions.

Are these "hybrids" thought to be from the same origin as those mentioned in the Old Testament?

Is it a bad thing if you are one?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2017, 02:09 AM

6,941 posts, read 6,869,734 times
I dont think it is a bad thing to be a hybrid - because they cannot help being one. Ok, from a society point of view it may not be desirable, but it is hardly like a calf with 5 legs or 2 heads.

Humans being human will no doubt want to hunt and kill them like witches but they really cannot help being who they are.

Exactly the same as any other child of ours, they are a product of ... mixing genetic material.

You know, we are doing this kind of thing ourselves now. We mix genes and remove undesirable genes which will cause disease or deformity etc. Do not get the idea that this is anything different.

We have even learned how to create life with an electric shock to a cell in a testube, so no talk of souls or genetic modifications, because thats just plain hypocritical.

Old 06-27-2017, 05:09 AM

1,386 posts, read 999,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
OK, well yes I did expect flack but thats no problem. Those who take offence at anything anyone says on forums like these, should not waste their time posting or reading threads. They should go to play in nice sand pits with other nice people who only say nice things.
So, I'm thinking you didn't get my point on rational discourse....

Quote:
1) I read of thousands of reported silent triangular/cigar/orb-shaped UFO sightings and I believe most are our own military craft.
[snip]
7) Thinking ET needs to spend years travelling across the galaxy is ridiculous. We can bend space-time and appear instantly or pass through solid matter. This is what these craft do - see Point 1.
Ok...let's drill down on points one and seven. You're suggesting that ETs...and the US military have spacecraft that are capable of faster than light/extradimensional travel, right? Based on what? Speculation? Or have people who've claimed to be kidnapped by aliens actually go into detail about ETs propulsion systems?

See, I get that there are a lot of people who believe they've been abducted. And that, based on those stories, there are other people who believe that ETs are abducting people. Where you lose me is when you fill in the gaps with what's convenient. Like "bending space-time" or "appear instantly."

Rational discourse breaks down when skeptics bring up something like the difficulties of interstellar travel, and believers deflect that kind of talk by making things up to fit their narrative.

--

Old 06-27-2017, 08:01 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,486,283 times
Quote:
OK, well yes I did expect flack but thats no problem. Those who take offence at anything anyone says on forums like these, should not waste their time posting or reading threads. They should go to play in nice sand pits with other nice people who only say nice things.
This is not your forum. There are rules in this forum. Insulting people is against the rules and I am sure that baiting people is at least frowned upon.
Quote:
Proof? Well you all know this kind of proof is hard to come up with and we each believe what makes sense for each one of us.
Even if it is hard to come up with there should be some since this has allegedly been going on for decades.
Quote:
How many times will an alien leave a boot behind at an abduction? How many times will someone have the presence of thought to steal something from their ship?
Just once would be enough. And it would not even have to be a conscious thought. An alien could make a mistake, a human could grab something with or without intent.

The fact that there is no proof is not proof.
Quote:
Somewhere there are people in authority who know all about this, we just have to root them out and make them tell the truth.
Where is your proof for this?
Quote:
However, due to the compartmentalised nature of security grades I think everyone who has a security clearance thinks there are no more security levels above them. They believe they are the top of the ladder and have all the information there is in a particular area.
You clearly have no idea about security clearances.
Quote:
My thinking goes like this. Yes, they are all beliefs but you gather beliefs as you go through life and make your world around them.

1) I read of thousands of reported silent triangular/cigar/orb-shaped UFO sightings and I believe most are our own military craft.
2) I believe there is evidence to suggest these craft were developed with help from the WWII Germans and possibly helped by ET.
3) I think the existence of a secret space program is a definite possibility to explain Point 1.
4) I believe there are many different races of ETs 'helping' different countries.
5) I think when there are thousands of people reporting the same thing there is a thread of truth in those reports.
6) discrediting, destroying reputations, allegations of insanity are all tactics of the disinformation agents. That is how they work and some are also on here.
7) Thinking ET needs to spend years travelling across the galaxy is ridiculous. We can bend space-time and appear instantly or pass through solid matter. This is what these craft do - see Point 1.
I wonder if you are a disinformation agent? Your arguments seem to be more about casting doubt than educating...

Old 06-27-2017, 05:22 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,634,211 times
Quote:

7) ...We can bend space-time and appear instantly or pass through solid matter. This is what these craft do - see Point 1.
We can bend space-time and appear instantly or pass through solid matter? Examples please.

Your reason is apparently that "This is what these craft can do..." And add, "...see Point 1."

Okay. However, in Point 1 you say that you've read thousands of reports of silent UFOs of various shapes, and that you "believe most are our own military craft." So then your belief is just based on thousands of reports? No need for any other evidence? The problem with such reports is that probably over 99.99991% (if not greater) of those reports are unverifiable and without solid evidence. It's just based on various claims. That's not to completely dismiss UFO sightings, but at the same time that doesn't exactly relate to Point 7, saying that we can bend space-time, etc., when that's clearly unknown, and it's also unknown that we have the ability to bend space-time or pass through solid matter. Would you mind explaining exactly how either of those phenomena can be done?

How does saying we can bend space-time and appear instantly through solid matter relate to believing that silent UFOs are what you believe to be our own military craft? Point 1 does not relate to Point 7, and Point 7 does not relate to Point 1. How do you know UFOs are our own military crafts, and that our own military crafts can bend space-time and pass through solid matter?

Old 06-27-2017, 05:52 PM

9,512 posts, read 6,098,140 times
Quote:
Exactly the same as any other child of ours, they are a product of ... mixing genetic material.
Hmm ... thank you. It seems you are well read on the topic?

I remember asking my mom when I was little about "others". She said it would be silly to think that with as big as the universe is that there couldn't or wouldn't be any. She never mentioned a personal experience & mom was a conservative, devout Catholic & very "un-woo-able".

She absolutely HATED the “new age†trend.

In the late 1980’s during an argument we were having about who knows what (I was very argumentative as a teen) she told me I was wasting time by being so troublesome. That it was disrespectful to “whomever it was that wanted you hereâ€.

That since before I was born; she felt that I was not actually “their‘sâ€. That after I was born she knew it. She said I’d better figure out why I was here.

I’ve always thought she meant in a spiritual context.

That next year a blood typing test showed that I was Rh negative. Both her & my dad are Rh positive. So were all 4 grandparents & all 8 great grandparents. The test was repeated. I am Rh negative.

(In order for an Rh- child to be born of two Rh+ parents; there would have to be a recent ancestral couple; one + & one -, on both the maternal & paternal side. Positive is the dominant trait, so before the 1970’s when a vaccine-like injection called Rhogam was available, typically only the first + child would survive.)

I had to go back 6 generations to find an only child on paternal side, cannot find any on maternal. This is highly improbable & without the same from the maternal side; it’s actually scientifically impossible.

Now, the entire family is undergoing DNA analysis. Since my mom passed away in March, my uncle is doing it as a biological sibling

Nobody else knows what my mom said to me that day but the inside joke in the family has always been: “She’s either the Japanese Milkman’s (parents were stationed in Japan when I was conceived & born) daughter… or an Alienâ€.

(During my genealogy search I primarily used PubMed for published scientific articles. I only very briefly looked on Google. I won’t expand on that but if you Google: “Rh negative originsâ€, exactly; you will see why it was so brief.)

Old 06-27-2017, 09:47 PM

Isn't it strange that whenever anyone suggests that these silent craft are alien, the skeptics say there is no proof of aliems. Now, when I have suggested they are our military craft, you guys dont like that either. So difficult to please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill790
Rational discourse breaks down when skeptics bring up something like the difficulties of interstellar travel, and believers deflect that kind of talk by making things up to fit their narrative.
Whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar
So then your belief is just based on thousands of reports? No need for any other evidence? The problem with such reports is that probably over 99.99991% (if not greater) of those reports are unverifiable and without solid evidence.
Thats why I said as you all know, and there are no boots left behind as far as I am aware. No-one religious doubts the existence of their God do they? There are more sightings of these craft (some even with RADAR evidence) than there are of God, angels, devils, or any of that stuff. Maybe you post a comment on the religious forum about that?

I have told you my beliefs and why I believe. None of you have to follow my beliefs and I do not care if there is enough evidence or proof for you.

If you guys are saying there are no strange silent craft in our skies, then clearly you have not been looking at the media for the last five decades at least. Here is a Wikipedia page about The 1952 Washington Flap Since then there have been numerous sightings of advanced craft which could fly very fast, turn impossible corners and often just wink out or change color.

In the book being discussed, the author suggests that there may be as many as 3-5% of the total population who are abductees. He has conducted a survey asking the kind of questions designed to indicate the liklyhood of being an abductee, and he says that 3-5% is a conservative estimate. This percentage means millions of people are affected worldwide.

Taking the quoted piece in the OP into account, if this is true, then we are in trouble of being taken over and there is very little we can do about it. Yes... he is pessimistic of our future.

Old 06-28-2017, 02:51 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,727,132 times
Quote:
Isn't it strange that whenever anyone suggests that these silent craft are alien, the skeptics say there is no proof of aliems. Now, when I have suggested they are our military craft, you guys dont like that either. So difficult to please.

Whatever.
I have to step in. Are you a troll ? Because making claims and insulting those that request at least some proof, instead of providing anything at all to back your claims up, that is trolling. You can believe what you will, but this is not your private rant place where you come to gather support and ban those that disagree with you.
And I have to agree with what was said here before, by avoiding questions and attacking those that ask them, instead of actually at least making an effort to answer, that is hurting "your" cause more than it is helping it.
Please stop acting this way.
Yac.

Old 06-28-2017, 05:00 AM

1,386 posts, read 999,198 times
Quote:
Whatever.
Wow. You got me there. Well said, sir. Well said.

--

Old 06-28-2017, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac
I have to step in.
You mean as a moderator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac
Are you a troll ? Because making claims and insulting those that request at least some proof, instead of providing anything at all to back your claims up, that is trolling.
Some people will get "offended" at anything, it is a manipulation technique.

You forget where you are. This is the Paranormal forum. How do you propose that we give you proof of the paranormal or of aliens, or UFOs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troglodyte74
David Jacobs is certifiably insane. I say "certifiably insane" rather than "con artist" because I think he actually believes his BS.
I would say this is fairly insulting given Dr Jacobs' background. It appears to be an opinion based on .... what? Nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac
You can believe what you will, but this is not your private rant place where you come to gather support and ban those that disagree with you.
I think others are 'ranting' far more than I am. How can I ban people? Only you guys can do that. Why does the forum have a Reputation system if it is not to encourage support from people who think in similar ways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac
And I have to agree with what was said here before, by avoiding questions and attacking those that ask them, instead of actually at least making an effort to answer, that is hurting "your" cause more than it is helping it.Please stop acting this way.Yac.
I have told you before, I do not have a cause or an agenda. I do have beliefs the same as anyone else and I have laid these on the line for examination. If those are what you are calling my cause then we all have causes, beliefs or whatever other word you want to use. The threads in this forum were getting dull to me so I started one which I found interesting. Unfortunately, some people dont like it.

I do not have to give any evidence or proof to you or to anyone else. Firstly the paranormal is an area where proof cannot often be produced and certainly not scientific proof which is what you require. Secondly this is not a science forum and operates on a different basis. You are out of order as a moderator to come heavy-handed to me like this.

I have given evidence of UFOs in the 1952 Washington Flap link. There is RADAR evidence and media reporting.

As far as I know Dr Jacobs has valid credentials, has valid experience in this area of hypnosis and has been investigating this subject of abductions for years. The whole point of the thread is about a book and an author which has nothing to do with me or my opinions. The subject is about abductions and the theory that we humans are being abducted and used to produce hybrids in order to create a controlled planet Earth. The evidence for that is in the book which you will have to read if you or anyone else needs it. It is not for me to give that evidence - I only read the book and started a thread.

I gave my beliefs simply to reply to naysayers who posted in the first few posts. They did not rate Dr Jacobs very highly and even denied there were craft which have these amazing capabilities. It is not insulting to tell people if they cannot stand the heat of the discussions, get out of the kitchen.

Abductions have been reported across the world for years. Most normal people will believe there is some truth in reports which are filed in their thousands. Thousands apon thousands of people claim they have been abducted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal