Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 02:43 PM

20,663 posts, read 8,426,505 times

Advertisements

Get your DNA tested. 23andme has been running ads. They will keep updating your medical and ancestral info as they get it from research. I found my report fascinating. If you have ancestors from Eastern Europe you have Neanderthal DNA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2017, 03:26 PM

4 posts, read 3,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I thought it was about time we had another discussion about abductions since they are possibly the most long-term dangerous thing to our society at the moment. Of course, if you deny there is such a thing going on, then I wish you well in your happy and blissful ignorance.

In David Jacobs' 1999 book "The Threat" he outlines what he has discovered by hypnotically regressing abductees. He says that abduction is generational. People from the same family being abducted multiple times since childhood. Many people are unaware of regularly being abducted and many women are unaware of being used as surrogate hosts in the first trimester of a pregnancy. I quote a piece from the book below which I hope will encourage you to buy this excellent book and to listen to Dr David Jacobs lectures and media appearances. It is pretty scary how we will be changed forever in just a few generations. However, maybe this is to make us less agressive and more peaceful (and controlled)?

I'm a huge David Jacob's fan. I heard him talking on Coast to Coast about, "Walking Among," us. Great book. I'm really into Past Life Regressions and I really want to get one for Journey of Souls a Michael Newton book.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:01 AM

22,864 posts, read 28,131,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Get your DNA tested.
Don't do it! The military industrial complex is databasing your DNA for the New World Order. Once they have enough, they will finally sell us all to our reptilian overlords who already control the banking establishment and the highest seats of power.

Old 07-27-2017, 12:10 PM

333 posts, read 657,630 times
Default Read John A. Keel

Read OPERATION TROJAN HORSE by John Keel. Best summary of UFOs ever. Considered a classic.

Old 04-10-2020, 06:01 AM

6,908 posts, read 6,818,560 times
Old thread, I know, but it might be relevant to some people who are or believe they are being abducted and we have not discussed it recently.

Whether you believe in alien abductions or not, there are some people who truly believe they are in a life of living hell.

They find themselves with missing time, seeing UFOs, fearing going to sleep for unknown reasons, waking in the morning having bruises and marks on their body, or finding their pyjamas on back to front or wearing those belonging to someone else.

This is Dr David Jacobs website where he describes the kind of things abductees might experience. Really, it is pretty scary if it is true.

Old 04-10-2020, 10:59 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,477,081 times
Quote:
Old thread, I know, but it might be relevant to some people who are or believe they are being abducted and we have not discussed it recently.

Whether you believe in alien abductions or not, there are some people who truly believe they are in a life of living hell.

They find themselves with missing time, seeing UFOs, fearing going to sleep for unknown reasons, waking in the morning having bruises and marks on their body, or finding their pyjamas on back to front or wearing those belonging to someone else.

This is Dr David Jacobs website where he describes the kind of things abductees might experience. Really, it is pretty scary if it is true.
I cannot imagine how frightening that must be.

Whats interesting to me, is the apparent need for them to go about this in secrecy, Im not sure what to make of that, if they were truly explorers from somewhere else, and they were wanting to take samples or do experiments on a species of people, they would just do it out in the open, there is no need to do it in secret or try to erase the memory from the subjects mind unless there is something nefarious to it.

Old 04-10-2020, 05:46 PM

If you read Zacharia Sitchin, the gods of old were here from Planet X or Nibiru which is supposed to have a long orbit around the sun and returns every x thousand years. The gods of old( Old Testament Bible ) were here to mine gold and wanted a race to do that for them. They genetically engineered ancient man to become a hominid which could go down the mines for them so they did not have to. They needed gold to save their planet's atmosphere from disappearing due to their messing.

Sitchin takes the old pre-bible Sumerian texts and matches up the events told on the Sumerian tablets to the stories in the OT. There was a nuclear war between the gods which involved man as a collateral damage. It is really interesting to see how the Sumerian texts match the OT stories.

So, it is quite possible that we are a genetically engineered race and we are possibly 'managed' by 'gods' who have a hand in Earth events. There may be other 'gods' who manage us now which have a different agenda to the originals of course.

Old 04-13-2020, 04:29 PM

8,473 posts, read 10,886,509 times
Quote:
If you read Zacharia Sitchin, the gods of old were here from Planet X or Nibiru which is supposed to have a long orbit around the sun and returns every x thousand years. The gods of old( Old Testament Bible ) were here to mine gold and wanted a race to do that for them. They genetically engineered ancient man to become a hominid which could go down the mines for them so they did not have to. They needed gold to save their planet's atmosphere from disappearing due to their messing.

Sitchin takes the old pre-bible Sumerian texts and matches up the events told on the Sumerian tablets to the stories in the OT. There was a nuclear war between the gods which involved man as a collateral damage. It is really interesting to see how the Sumerian texts match the OT stories.

So, it is quite possible that we are a genetically engineered race and we are possibly 'managed' by 'gods' who have a hand in Earth events. There may be other 'gods' who manage us now which have a different agenda to the originals of course.
I think you and old Zac have something in common, and it is those three words below your user name.

Enough said.

Old 04-13-2020, 08:38 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,477,081 times
Quote:

That would explain all the secrecy and why our Govt does not want people knowing the truth! I dont think anything good would come from the human race finding out it was created as a slave race.

Old 04-13-2020, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY
I think you and old Zac have something in common, and it is those three words below your user name.
Enough said.
haha yes, thats good coming from you. I seem to remember reading you have some fairly 'out there' beliefs yourself. We can all be irrational together perhaps.

I tell you what though - there are quite a few people who believe they have been abducted or are still being abducted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal