Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2020, 09:03 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times

Advertisements

This is a really good interview, the guy goes into great detail about what they went thru, the experience after it was all done and how they were treated at the hospital, by the CDC and hospital nurses, was also very interesting, (Sawin speculates they were hit with 'infrasound' and this is what made them so sick), also interesting how they collected all their clothes and even their bath towels...but I guess since this was the 90s, they were overly worried about disease potential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guIL...xJxXY&index=26

**While they would not divulge what state this happened in, I just bet it was KY!!! This state was known for large pot fields back then and I believe at that time, marijuana was KYs largest cash crop (although illegal).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2020, 05:31 AM

2,452 posts, read 1,682,143 times
I could only take 24 minutes of this. I have never listened to a single account on one of these "shows" that I thought sounded real. This one is as bad as the Vic Condiff(SP?) guys "shows" IMHO.

Old 04-28-2020, 07:43 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
I could only take 24 minutes of this. I have never listened to a single account on one of these "shows" that I thought sounded real. This one is as bad as the Vic Condiff(SP?) guys "shows" IMHO.
True or not; we won't know unless we get more info.
The narrator adding his comments is a spoiler.

Old 04-28-2020, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Yea, I guess everyone is just making up these stories! LOL

And all the historical reports of people claiming to see the same exact thing...they were making it up too...right?

Plus, the Native American tribes...they are faking it as well?

Old 04-28-2020, 01:51 PM

8,551 posts, read 10,975,842 times
All these so called "verified witness accounts" are stupid without video, or actual pictures.
The stories are usually similar, but without pictures/video, they are just flapping their gums.

Old 04-28-2020, 04:40 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times
Default What consists of valid proof of BF existance?

What proves it to you?

Old 04-28-2020, 05:20 PM

2,452 posts, read 1,682,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Yea, I guess everyone is just making up these stories! LOL

And all the historical reports of people claiming to see the same exact thing...they were making it up too...right?

Plus, the Native American tribes...they are faking it as well?
I can't explain all the sighting stories. I am guessing you also can't explain all the sighting stories and that there is zero proof that any of them are real.

Old 04-28-2020, 06:12 PM

Quote:
I can't explain all the sighting stories. I am guessing you also can't explain all the sighting stories and that there is zero proof that any of them are real.
I can definitely explain all the sightings...there are 'humanoid creatures' living in the rural and secluded parts of this country, in just about every state, I have NO DOUBT whatsoever these things are out there.

I cannot explain what they are, but I lean towards believing what the Native American tribes say about them, I dont think they are 'ghostly or spiritual' or anything like that, these things are flesh and blood, living breathing things.

I bet if you go on the WA, OR, CA, state boards and ask the people that live in these rural secluded areas, you would probably get alot of people telling their experiences, the people that live in these areas just know they are out there, no mystery to it, majority of people prefer to leave them alone, but they do get curious about people, its why they peep at us from behind trees, look thru windows, they like to watch us I think, but they do not like to be seen by us.

Old 04-28-2020, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
All these so called "verified witness accounts" are stupid without video, or actual pictures.
The stories are usually similar, but without pictures/video, they are just flapping their gums.
Anytime a picture or video is posted, the skeptics tear it apart, claiming its fake or a guy in a suit, almost right away.

Im sure quite a few ARE fakes, but given todays technology, its almost impossible to determine if something in a picture is the real deal or if its being faked, so, any picture...its going to look like the stereotypical bigfoot!! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal